Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PhatRepti's Sketch Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
do you also draw things other than dragons? either way, I'd still love to be on the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
do you also draw things other than dragons? either way, I'd still love to be on the pinglist!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

I can draw other things :) I mostly draw dragons, monsters, and humanoids. I'm not very good with mechs/ robots/ inanimate objects though.

I'll add you on!
@Kiralia

I can draw other things :) I mostly draw dragons, monsters, and humanoids. I'm not very good with mechs/ robots/ inanimate objects though.

I'll add you on!
edEaXop.png
@PhatRepti Hello again! ^_^ I would love to be added to your ping list! If it's okay to ask, how much would something like the signature art you have (or a little smaller) cost?
@PhatRepti Hello again! ^_^ I would love to be added to your ping list! If it's okay to ask, how much would something like the signature art you have (or a little smaller) cost?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@UniKorpi Hi! I'm so sorry it took me a bit to get back to finishing up your commission, life has been a bit busy this week :) I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q7UkGed.png[/img]
@UniKorpi

Hi! I'm so sorry it took me a bit to get back to finishing up your commission, life has been a bit busy this week :) I hope you like it!

Q7UkGed.png
edEaXop.png
@Liesmith

Absolutely, I'll add you right now! :) I haven't actually done one of these for anyone else yet so just gunna throw an amount out and let me know if it sounds ok to you. Would 50,000 treasure or 50 gems be good with you? Just a warning, since it's so small I wont be putting a lot of detail into the drawing and if it includes clothes/ accessories it will be simplified.
@Liesmith

Absolutely, I'll add you right now! :) I haven't actually done one of these for anyone else yet so just gunna throw an amount out and let me know if it sounds ok to you. Would 50,000 treasure or 50 gems be good with you? Just a warning, since it's so small I wont be putting a lot of detail into the drawing and if it includes clothes/ accessories it will be simplified.
edEaXop.png
@PhatRepti absolutely no worries, it didn't take long at all!

It's absolutely adorable! They both look so comfortable and happy together and I know I said it earlier already, but I LOVE how their tails are intertwined!
The soft colours also make the whole scene feel so calm and serene! They are really having a peaceful day, just relaxing in each other's company :D

Thank you so much!!
I'm super happy with how this came out!
@PhatRepti absolutely no worries, it didn't take long at all!

It's absolutely adorable! They both look so comfortable and happy together and I know I said it earlier already, but I LOVE how their tails are intertwined!
The soft colours also make the whole scene feel so calm and serene! They are really having a peaceful day, just relaxing in each other's company :D

Thank you so much!!
I'm super happy with how this came out!
AH1bToX.gif
@PhatRepti That would be perfect, thank you for being up for it even though it's outside your listed options! I honestly love the simplicity, it's very cute and perfect for a sig! ^_^ I shall await for you to have some slots open up!
@PhatRepti That would be perfect, thank you for being up for it even though it's outside your listed options! I honestly love the simplicity, it's very cute and perfect for a sig! ^_^ I shall await for you to have some slots open up!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Hello again, @PhatRepti! I hope you're well. I have returned once again, and I was wondering if, by chance, I could be added to your pinglist for when you have space available again? Thank you.

I also apologise for not responding on the thread to the two previous posts; I sent you a private message and can only hope you received it.

Thank you again.
Hello again, @PhatRepti! I hope you're well. I have returned once again, and I was wondering if, by chance, I could be added to your pinglist for when you have space available again? Thank you.

I also apologise for not responding on the thread to the two previous posts; I sent you a private message and can only hope you received it.

Thank you again.
@saltypie Here's your commission! Sorry again for the wait :) I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pTQrvxR.png[/img]
@saltypie

Here's your commission! Sorry again for the wait :) I hope you like it!

pTQrvxR.png
edEaXop.png
@TacoTequila

Hello again :) Yes! I saw your message, I'm so sorry I haven't messaged back! I was at work when I noticed you messaged and didn't have time to respond, then proceeded to forget when I got home. I really appreciate your message and all the kind words :) It really did brighten my day! <3

And of course! I'll gladly add you to the pinglist! Always happy to have a returning customer!
@TacoTequila

Hello again :) Yes! I saw your message, I'm so sorry I haven't messaged back! I was at work when I noticed you messaged and didn't have time to respond, then proceeded to forget when I got home. I really appreciate your message and all the kind words :) It really did brighten my day! <3

And of course! I'll gladly add you to the pinglist! Always happy to have a returning customer!
edEaXop.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12