Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PhatRepti's Sketch Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@PhatRepti Awesome, thank you so much!! ^_^ Would you prefer that I send the payment now or later?
@PhatRepti Awesome, thank you so much!! ^_^ Would you prefer that I send the payment now or later?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

I usually take payment now, but if you feel more comfortable afterwards I'm fine with that too :)
@Liesmith

I usually take payment now, but if you feel more comfortable afterwards I'm fine with that too :)
edEaXop.png
@PhatRepti No, that's totally fine, I will send it right over! ^_^ Thank you again for giving me a slot outside of your usual offerings!
@PhatRepti No, that's totally fine, I will send it right over! ^_^ Thank you again for giving me a slot outside of your usual offerings!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
oop i had meant one fullbody (of your choice) or them together, but i could also afford to pay for two fullbodies instead! is it okay if i just leave it up to you on which? c:
oop i had meant one fullbody (of your choice) or them together, but i could also afford to pay for two fullbodies instead! is it okay if i just leave it up to you on which? c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Sparrowe

Neither of their clothing look too complicated. The imperial clothing might get a little simplified since there's a fair amount of swirls in their jewlery, just a fair warning. Would 380 Gems or 380,000 treasure be fine with you?
Yeah I can fit the pull body w/ color in :) They don't seem like they have a lot of apparel on them so I would say the base pay is fine.

So all together 630 gem or 630,000 treasure, if you're fine with that.
And yeah, I noticed that after a little bit of having this shop up, I just haven't fixed it yet lol Thank you for letting me know though! I'll probably be fixing the prices sometime soon but for now I'm leaving it as is :)
@Sparrowe

Neither of their clothing look too complicated. The imperial clothing might get a little simplified since there's a fair amount of swirls in their jewlery, just a fair warning. Would 380 Gems or 380,000 treasure be fine with you?
Yeah I can fit the pull body w/ color in :) They don't seem like they have a lot of apparel on them so I would say the base pay is fine.

So all together 630 gem or 630,000 treasure, if you're fine with that.
And yeah, I noticed that after a little bit of having this shop up, I just haven't fixed it yet lol Thank you for letting me know though! I'll probably be fixing the prices sometime soon but for now I'm leaving it as is :)
edEaXop.png
@Liesmith

No problem whatsoever! :) Honestly I might add it to my options, I just wasn't sure if people would be interested in a sig drawing from me lol

@Kiralia

Ok :) Would you be ok with a picture of them together then? It's cheaper for you and easier for me to just draw one full pic. Of course if you find you would like full bodies of them separately in the future you are always welcome back! ^^
@Liesmith

No problem whatsoever! :) Honestly I might add it to my options, I just wasn't sure if people would be interested in a sig drawing from me lol

@Kiralia

Ok :) Would you be ok with a picture of them together then? It's cheaper for you and easier for me to just draw one full pic. Of course if you find you would like full bodies of them separately in the future you are always welcome back! ^^
edEaXop.png
yes, them together is perfect! thank you c: it would be 350g then, right?
yes, them together is perfect! thank you c: it would be 350g then, right?
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

Yep! :) Feel free to send in through crossroads or through a private message
@Kiralia

Yep! :) Feel free to send in through crossroads or through a private message
edEaXop.png
Aah, sorry for the late reply, can I join too? Or I late and next time?
Aah, sorry for the late reply, can I join too? Or I late and next time?
@Niagara2001

You made it just in time :) I have one more slot left!
@Niagara2001

You made it just in time :) I have one more slot left!
edEaXop.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12