Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Umbrage Express • T/G/USD
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
@theNightmareKing Thanks! I updated the form and chose Arden!
@theNightmareKing Thanks! I updated the form and chose Arden!
nudX0O8.png
@Acicular Awesome! Here's your ticket then!! Consider your order official! [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kUhyBKh.png[/img][/center]
@Acicular
Awesome! Here's your ticket then!!
Consider your order official!
kUhyBKh.png
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@Elextra Hia! Your commission is finished ^^ [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GN5MWaZ.png[/img][/center] I really enjoyed working on this, the colours of this character are awesome!! I hope you like the final piece! Thank you for travelling with us~ [emoji=heart size=1]
@Elextra
Hia! Your commission is finished ^^
GN5MWaZ.png

I really enjoyed working on this, the colours of this character are awesome!!
I hope you like the final piece! Thank you for travelling with us~
@Snamorta
You have a slot reserved!!
Feel free to write out your form ^o^
@Snamorta
You have a slot reserved!!
Feel free to write out your form ^o^
@theNightmareKing
Link/Picture: My Danger man Kratos
Type: Full Piece Bust
Payment: Real Currency
Additional Requests: Humanoid is absolutely fine with me! I'd love for the auras to be drawn and him to have chains if possible?
For posing, I'd love him to be in an intimidating pose with his unintentionally intimidating personality, otherwise absolutely go off with how you want him to look, or follow the art in his bio! Either way works ^^
@theNightmareKing
Link/Picture: My Danger man Kratos
Type: Full Piece Bust
Payment: Real Currency
Additional Requests: Humanoid is absolutely fine with me! I'd love for the auras to be drawn and him to have chains if possible?
For posing, I'd love him to be in an intimidating pose with his unintentionally intimidating personality, otherwise absolutely go off with how you want him to look, or follow the art in his bio! Either way works ^^
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
@Snamorta Awesome! What a handsome old man x) Here's your ticket! Please take a seat~ [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MROh1bU.png[/img][/center]
@Snamorta
Awesome! What a handsome old man x)
Here's your ticket! Please take a seat~
MROh1bU.png
[center]@theNightmareKing, hiya! i wanted to ask for next time slots open (if they're closed) if you'd take this accent: [item=Accent: The Gods Are Made] and how much you'd value it? i [i]think[/i] its got a vaporwave vibe! i cant seem to find it on the ah currently so i'm not sure what it usually goes for. its totally alright if you're not interested in it though! [emoji=heart size=1]
@theNightmareKing, hiya! i wanted to ask for next time slots open (if they're closed) if you'd take this accent:

Accent: The Gods Are Made and how much you'd value it? i think its got a vaporwave vibe! i cant seem to find it on the ah currently so i'm not sure what it usually goes for. its totally alright if you're not interested in it though!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@creedhwang
Hia! I really like that accent, I'd definitely be interested!
I found the artists shop and they're selling it for 400g, so I'd take that value ^o^
@creedhwang
Hia! I really like that accent, I'd definitely be interested!
I found the artists shop and they're selling it for 400g, so I'd take that value ^o^
@theNightmareKing I love it, she's out of this world! Could not be happier, thank you again!! I'll definitely try to buy another ticket on the Umbrage Express! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
@theNightmareKing

I love it, she's out of this world! Could not be happier, thank you again!! I'll definitely try to buy another ticket on the Umbrage Express!
PEnIA1u.png
hi again! are you still taking orders/slots? :'>
hi again! are you still taking orders/slots? :'>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33