Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Primal's Art Boutique [$5-$20] [Open!]
1 2
[center][b]Welcome to my art boutique! [i][u]Currently I am only doing dragon related art on this thread.[/u][/i][/b][/center] I only accept $USD through Paypal or my Ko-Fi page [u][Paypal details given via messages][/u]. My Ko-Fi Page: [url]https://ko-fi.com/primalgoddess[/url] I also accept FR currency such as gems and treasure. [center][b]My conversion rate[/b]: $1=100g/kt.[/center] [center][b]Turn around time[/b]: 1 - 7 days[/center] [center][b]What I offer[/b]: Bases/Adoptables, and Commissions.[/center] [center][b][u]My TOS[/u][/b][/center] [b][i]1. Do not remove my signature or watermark from any works I do for you. 2. Always credit me for my art when you share it around. Do not claim it as your own! 3. I will send regular WIPs. 4. If you approve the sketch and then ask me to make a revision to it, after lining and/or coloring has already started, I have to right to decline making said revision. All revisions must be requested when I send the sketch, not after you approve it. 5. If you would simply like to pay me for the right to use a base for your own personal use I am okay with this. Just do not remove my watermark form the base! 6. Do not resell my work without my permission! 7. Do not take these bases to use for your own personal use without first getting the okay from me! 8. If you ask for a refund you will only get a 50% refund, as I have the right to keep the other 50% as payment for the time and work I put in to your order. I also reserve the right to decline a refund request if I feel the situation calls for it. 9. I will only send the finished image, without GIMP's checkered alpha layer background, after you have sent me the full payment. 10. You may send half the payment up front and the other half upon completion and approval. However I will not start work on your order until at least half of the total payment is sent.[/i][/b] [center][b]Headshot Bases[/b]: $5/500g/kt [b]Half Body Bases[/b]: [Coming Soon] [b]Full Body Bases[/b]: [Coming Soon] [b]Headshot Commissions[/b]: $10/1000g/kt [b]Half Body Commissions[/b]: $15/1500g/kt [b]Full Body Commissions[/b]: $20/2000g/kt[/center] [b][i]All prices are for a single character. [u]All additional characters are an additional $5/500g/kt[/u] Simple backgrounds are free, more [u]complex backgrounds are an additional $2/200g/kt[/u] [u]All bases/commissions come shaded unless you specifically ask for a flat colored piece![/u][/i][/b] [center][b]Bases/Adoptables[/b][/center] [center][b][i]Headshot Bases[/i][/b][/center] [i]Message me with the details of how you'd like me to color this base/adoptable for you![/i] Coatl Headshot [Gender defining features will be added during coloring!] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/f9651e74-4f25-4782-979a-427849a2ca97_femalecoatlbase.png[/img] Imperial Headshot [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/88a1276d-6e82-4c42-98de-aadb512b9d73_impheshotbase.png[/img] Pearlcatcher Headshot [Gender defining differences will be added during coloring!] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/e708bfcc-859c-40a5-8505-e871e530d3da_femalepearlcatcherheshotbase.png[/img] Veilspun Headshot [Gender defining differences will be added during coloring.] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/cfeeed94-de38-4f97-93f3-6559cb2a9379_veilspuunheshotbase.png[/img] [center][b][i][u]More breed based headshots coming soon![/u] Comment or message me to let me know if you'd like added to a certain breed's base ping list.[/i][/b][/center]
Welcome to my art boutique!
Currently I am only doing dragon related art on this thread.

I only accept $USD through Paypal or my Ko-Fi page [Paypal details given via messages]. My Ko-Fi Page: https://ko-fi.com/primalgoddess
I also accept FR currency such as gems and treasure.
My conversion rate: $1=100g/kt.
Turn around time: 1 - 7 days
What I offer: Bases/Adoptables, and Commissions.
My TOS
1. Do not remove my signature or watermark from any works I do for you.
2. Always credit me for my art when you share it around. Do not claim it as your own!
3. I will send regular WIPs.
4. If you approve the sketch and then ask me to make a revision to it, after lining and/or coloring has already started, I have to right to decline making said revision. All revisions must be requested when I send the sketch, not after you approve it.
5. If you would simply like to pay me for the right to use a base for your own personal use I am okay with this. Just do not remove my watermark form the base!
6. Do not resell my work without my permission!
7. Do not take these bases to use for your own personal use without first getting the okay from me!
8. If you ask for a refund you will only get a 50% refund, as I have the right to keep the other 50% as payment for the time and work I put in to your order. I also reserve the right to decline a refund request if I feel the situation calls for it.
9. I will only send the finished image, without GIMP's checkered alpha layer background, after you have sent me the full payment.
10. You may send half the payment up front and the other half upon completion and approval. However I will not start work on your order until at least half of the total payment is sent.

Headshot Bases: $5/500g/kt
Half Body Bases: [Coming Soon]
Full Body Bases: [Coming Soon]

Headshot Commissions: $10/1000g/kt
Half Body Commissions: $15/1500g/kt
Full Body Commissions: $20/2000g/kt

All prices are for a single character. All additional characters are an additional $5/500g/kt

Simple backgrounds are free, more complex backgrounds are an additional $2/200g/kt

All bases/commissions come shaded unless you specifically ask for a flat colored piece!

Bases/Adoptables
Headshot Bases
Message me with the details of how you'd like me to color this base/adoptable for you!
Coatl Headshot [Gender defining features will be added during coloring!]
f9651e74-4f25-4782-979a-427849a2ca97_femalecoatlbase.png
Imperial Headshot
88a1276d-6e82-4c42-98de-aadb512b9d73_impheshotbase.png
Pearlcatcher Headshot [Gender defining differences will be added during coloring!]
e708bfcc-859c-40a5-8505-e871e530d3da_femalepearlcatcherheshotbase.png
Veilspun Headshot [Gender defining differences will be added during coloring.]
cfeeed94-de38-4f97-93f3-6559cb2a9379_veilspuunheshotbase.png
More breed based headshots coming soon!
Comment or message me to let me know if you'd like added to a certain breed's base ping list.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[center][b]Current Orders [3/3 Slots Open!][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][b]Finished Orders[/b][/center] [center][b]Order Form[If you choose to comment here instead of messaging me.][/b][/center] [quote][b]User Name:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] [Commission or Base/Adoptable?] [b]Number of Characters?[/b] [b]Payment Type?[/b] [Paypal or G/KT?] [b]Background:[/b] [No background, Simple background, or Complex background?] [b]Link to dragon to be drawn:[/b] [b]Payment Sent:[/b] [Yes/No] [b]Total Payment Amount:[/b] [b]Additional Informtation:[/b] [Input any additional info here that you feel may be important for your order.][/quote] [center][b]Breed Specific Base Ping Lists[/b][/center] Aberration: Aether: Banescale: Bogsneak: Fae: Gaoler: Guardian: Mirror: Nocturne: Obelisk: Ridegback: Skydancer: Snapper: Spiral: Tundra: Undertide: Wildclaw:
Current Orders [3/3 Slots Open!]
Finished Orders

Order Form[If you choose to comment here instead of messaging me.]
Quote:
User Name:
Order Type: [Commission or Base/Adoptable?]
Number of Characters?
Payment Type? [Paypal or G/KT?]
Background: [No background, Simple background, or Complex background?]
Link to dragon to be drawn:
Payment Sent: [Yes/No]
Total Payment Amount:
Additional Informtation: [Input any additional info here that you feel may be important for your order.]
Breed Specific Base Ping Lists
Aberration:
Aether:
Banescale:
Bogsneak:
Fae:
Gaoler:
Guardian:
Mirror:
Nocturne:
Obelisk:
Ridegback:
Skydancer:
Snapper:
Spiral:
Tundra:
Undertide:
Wildclaw:
Base Creation Progress Updates

Pearlcatcher Headshot Base finished at 9:30pm June 13th 2023!

Veilspun Headshot Base finished at 11:50pm June 13th 2023!

Current Base Being Made: TBD

Note: I will begin work on half body bases for the different breeds once I have finished all of the headshot bases!
Base Creation Progress Updates

Pearlcatcher Headshot Base finished at 9:30pm June 13th 2023!

Veilspun Headshot Base finished at 11:50pm June 13th 2023!

Current Base Being Made: TBD

Note: I will begin work on half body bases for the different breeds once I have finished all of the headshot bases!
Discounts
25% off on orders with more than 1 piece, order must total at least $10/1000g/kt!
50% off on every fourth piece ordered by a user, order must total at least $10/1000g/kt.
50% off on orders of at least $10/1000g/kt for monthly Ko-Fi supporters!
Discounts
25% off on orders with more than 1 piece, order must total at least $10/1000g/kt!
50% off on every fourth piece ordered by a user, order must total at least $10/1000g/kt.
50% off on orders of at least $10/1000g/kt for monthly Ko-Fi supporters!
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Bump, won't be long before I have the Pearlcatcher headshot base up!
Bump, won't be long before I have the Pearlcatcher headshot base up!
Pearlcatcher headshot base is now finished and added to the top post!
Pearlcatcher headshot base is now finished and added to the top post!
Veilspun base has been added!
Veilspun base has been added!
Bump
Bump
1 2