Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PINGS| Jouska's Art | Realism and Scenes
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Jouska28 Hello! I'm not sure if you're open to commissions right now but I saw that you don't currently have a scene commission so thought I'd ask.

I'm interested in a Full scene (S2) with one character featuring the edge of the Wrymwound. Please let me know if that's something you're open to and I'll fill out out a proper order form. If not no worries, I'll say instead that your art is lovely <3 Thanks either way!
@Jouska28 Hello! I'm not sure if you're open to commissions right now but I saw that you don't currently have a scene commission so thought I'd ask.

I'm interested in a Full scene (S2) with one character featuring the edge of the Wrymwound. Please let me know if that's something you're open to and I'll fill out out a proper order form. If not no worries, I'll say instead that your art is lovely <3 Thanks either way!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Thank you! I'd LOVE to accept a commission like that once I'm finished with my current batch! (Aiming for completion before the end of the month). I've been wanting to draw some Plague territory scenes for a while.

If you'd like, you can send an order now, or I can ping you once I'll realistically have time to start working on it (early August). Thanks for the interest!
@3idolon Thank you! I'd LOVE to accept a commission like that once I'm finished with my current batch! (Aiming for completion before the end of the month). I've been wanting to draw some Plague territory scenes for a while.

If you'd like, you can send an order now, or I can ping you once I'll realistically have time to start working on it (early August). Thanks for the interest!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28 Ok great! I'll order now then, and am fine waiting until you're ready to start on new stuff. Thank you!

Character(s):
The character is a minor part of the scene, it can really be any dragon (and if you have a preference here please let me know!). But all else being equal I'd choose a Mirror, and all Mirrors being equal I'd go with this one. That being said, if you as the artist would rather choose a different subject I'm definitely open to it!

Landscape:
I would like a scene that focuses on the edge of the Wrymwound. My loose concept is PoV is standing near the edge, looking directly out across the Wrymwound with the bone spires on the far side seen faintly through the vapors.

Character (and Scene) Details (optional):
I'm hoping to use this commission as thread art for a Nuzlocke variant I'm designing around my Necromancer subspecies. Part of the subspecies lore is the dragon has to survive three trials while meditating for 23 days and nights on the edge of the Wrymwound, and this scene would illustrate those trials.

Pose/Setting Details (optional):
The dragon character would either be facing the viewer or facing the Wrymwound, meditating on the very edge of the 'shoreline', probably in the center and also wreathed by vapor. I don't have a set idea of what a 'meditating dragon' looks like so artistic license here is definitely welcome. I'm open on composition so please let me know if you think another view of this scene would be more interesting or dynamic.

Add-Ons (optional):
N/A

Discord works! I can send my ID in a PM when you're ready for it.
@Jouska28 Ok great! I'll order now then, and am fine waiting until you're ready to start on new stuff. Thank you!

Character(s):
The character is a minor part of the scene, it can really be any dragon (and if you have a preference here please let me know!). But all else being equal I'd choose a Mirror, and all Mirrors being equal I'd go with this one. That being said, if you as the artist would rather choose a different subject I'm definitely open to it!

Landscape:
I would like a scene that focuses on the edge of the Wrymwound. My loose concept is PoV is standing near the edge, looking directly out across the Wrymwound with the bone spires on the far side seen faintly through the vapors.

Character (and Scene) Details (optional):
I'm hoping to use this commission as thread art for a Nuzlocke variant I'm designing around my Necromancer subspecies. Part of the subspecies lore is the dragon has to survive three trials while meditating for 23 days and nights on the edge of the Wrymwound, and this scene would illustrate those trials.

Pose/Setting Details (optional):
The dragon character would either be facing the viewer or facing the Wrymwound, meditating on the very edge of the 'shoreline', probably in the center and also wreathed by vapor. I don't have a set idea of what a 'meditating dragon' looks like so artistic license here is definitely welcome. I'm open on composition so please let me know if you think another view of this scene would be more interesting or dynamic.

Add-Ons (optional):
N/A

Discord works! I can send my ID in a PM when you're ready for it.
@
@
@3idolon That sounds great! I've drawn a fair few necromancer/similar designs across my comms/adopts, so the Mirror won't be an issue at all.

I'll send you a PM with my rough ideas and pricing details (since for big scenes I think it's best to sketch first and get an idea of the workload before setting a specific price) closer to when I'll be able to work on this one and we can discuss further on discord. Looking forward to this one!
@3idolon That sounds great! I've drawn a fair few necromancer/similar designs across my comms/adopts, so the Mirror won't be an issue at all.

I'll send you a PM with my rough ideas and pricing details (since for big scenes I think it's best to sketch first and get an idea of the workload before setting a specific price) closer to when I'll be able to work on this one and we can discuss further on discord. Looking forward to this one!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28 Oh good! I'm really glad to hear it's something you're looking forward to. I'm also really looking forward to it! XD Figuring out pricing after the initial sketch works for me. [quote]I've drawn a fair few necromancer/similar designs across my comms/adopts, so the Mirror won't be an issue at all.[/quote] One of those was definitely from me [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] Just fyi, the Mirror I linked hasn't passed the trials yet so doesn't have the subspecies genes/colors. It's poison/striation with runes, just let me know if you think that will be a problem!
@Jouska28 Oh good! I'm really glad to hear it's something you're looking forward to. I'm also really looking forward to it! XD Figuring out pricing after the initial sketch works for me.
Quote:
I've drawn a fair few necromancer/similar designs across my comms/adopts, so the Mirror won't be an issue at all.

One of those was definitely from me Just fyi, the Mirror I linked hasn't passed the trials yet so doesn't have the subspecies genes/colors. It's poison/striation with runes, just let me know if you think that will be a problem!
@
@
@3idolon Nice! And yup, I checked out the link, they won't be an issue!
@3idolon Nice! And yup, I checked out the link, they won't be an issue!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
[center]Completed Lined Full-body for @/Bonivich [img]https://i.ibb.co/Y2xWjB0/Epsilon.png[/img][/center]
Completed Lined Full-body for @/Bonivich

Epsilon.png
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
[center]Completed Painted Portrait for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/122345]tokkungi[/url] [img]https://i.ibb.co/fXh6SpP/Puppis.png[/img] [/center]
Completed Painted Portrait for tokkungi

Puppis.png
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Amut Wanted to let you know that I sent the portrait sketches through PM to choose from, in case you haven't seen them!
@Amut Wanted to let you know that I sent the portrait sketches through PM to choose from, in case you haven't seen them!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
Bump! Prices and options updated to better reflect workload/what I want to offer.

Commissions will reopen as soon as I finish the current batch (aiming for August 10th or earlier.)

And thank you for everyone who's currently waiting on coms for their patience! It's been a busy month (and I probably accepted more than I should have at once, across platforms) but they're all nearing completion.
Bump! Prices and options updated to better reflect workload/what I want to offer.

Commissions will reopen as soon as I finish the current batch (aiming for August 10th or earlier.)

And thank you for everyone who's currently waiting on coms for their patience! It's been a busy month (and I probably accepted more than I should have at once, across platforms) but they're all nearing completion.
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6