Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Build-Your-Own Breeding Cards
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@Seriphynna Thanks for being so patient!! Working on your card now!
@Seriphynna Thanks for being so patient!! Working on your card now!
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
@Baylinheth Hey there(: I've got a question:
What would be the price to have a breeding card edited if I were to change the breed or a gene on the dragon? If I have to buy a whole new card I understand
@Baylinheth Hey there(: I've got a question:
What would be the price to have a breeding card edited if I were to change the breed or a gene on the dragon? If I have to buy a whole new card I understand
iqlrvWE.png
@Violetglare Hello again!! If it's a card with hatchlings then it's just 5kt/g, if it's a card without hatchlings I do it for free ^^
@Violetglare Hello again!! If it's a card with hatchlings then it's just 5kt/g, if it's a card without hatchlings I do it for free ^^
___________E27J5Sp.png

Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
@Baylinheth

Hi, I am tentatively interested in a Breeding Card for my now fully gened Progen Pair.

Unfortunately, they have yet to get a Title for their "Subspecies" and I have no idea
what array of colouring, styles, etc that you offer would be good for them.

They are Torran & Rekka - currently residing in my Lair Tab "P/RNP Tab 2" pg1. Most of
the offspring (post parent gening) can be found Den Tab Dormitory pg7, except lastest
3 hatchlings from nest a few days ago are currently in Den Tab Dormitory pg10.

Any suggestions for a Title name would be lovely but not essential, I might have to come
back when they have one... I've always thought "Christmas-sy... which is bizarre considering
I picked the initial colours for at least one of them when I started FR but that was in March...
what was I thinking... when my 4 Favourite colours are Purples (all), Burnt Orange, Mustard
Yellow and the green-y blue of Aqua/Teal/Turquiose.

I also, despite their colouring want them to be seen as being available all year round, which
tend to "frown" somewhat on a Christmas themed name.
@Baylinheth

Hi, I am tentatively interested in a Breeding Card for my now fully gened Progen Pair.

Unfortunately, they have yet to get a Title for their "Subspecies" and I have no idea
what array of colouring, styles, etc that you offer would be good for them.

They are Torran & Rekka - currently residing in my Lair Tab "P/RNP Tab 2" pg1. Most of
the offspring (post parent gening) can be found Den Tab Dormitory pg7, except lastest
3 hatchlings from nest a few days ago are currently in Den Tab Dormitory pg10.

Any suggestions for a Title name would be lovely but not essential, I might have to come
back when they have one... I've always thought "Christmas-sy... which is bizarre considering
I picked the initial colours for at least one of them when I started FR but that was in March...
what was I thinking... when my 4 Favourite colours are Purples (all), Burnt Orange, Mustard
Yellow and the green-y blue of Aqua/Teal/Turquiose.

I also, despite their colouring want them to be seen as being available all year round, which
tend to "frown" somewhat on a Christmas themed name.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Order Up! [19]
Payment type: Treasure/gems/wishlist
Colour Type & Pattern: gradient honeycomb
Title & Info Fonts: 2 , 10
Colour Scheme: same as before, colors of dragons! reddish - pink
Notes: Nah

With/Without:
Hatchlings & Eye Types: yes/no , any light eyes are fine :>
Breed: yes/no
Percentages: yes/no
Colour Range: yes/no
Flight Banners: yes/no
Outfits on Adults: if your breeding pair has an outfit/skin, do you want it included? Nah no need ^^

Breeding Pair:
Name & Flight/s: Blood Bee Wasps , Light
Dragon 1 URL:hhttps://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89395869
Dragon 2 URL:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89090592

Just 35g for this one order!
Order Up! [19]
Payment type: Treasure/gems/wishlist
Colour Type & Pattern: gradient honeycomb
Title & Info Fonts: 2 , 10
Colour Scheme: same as before, colors of dragons! reddish - pink
Notes: Nah

With/Without:
Hatchlings & Eye Types: yes/no , any light eyes are fine :>
Breed: yes/no
Percentages: yes/no
Colour Range: yes/no
Flight Banners: yes/no
Outfits on Adults: if your breeding pair has an outfit/skin, do you want it included? Nah no need ^^

Breeding Pair:
Name & Flight/s: Blood Bee Wasps , Light
Dragon 1 URL:hhttps://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89395869
Dragon 2 URL:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89090592

Just 35g for this one order!
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@urbancountry26 Wow!! Did you get really lucky with your random progen or did you have to scatter scroll to get them that close? They're gorgeous!!

I can see why they would remind you of Christmas, but I think they could be good all year round. The spiky mirror wings make me think of holly or roses with thorns. I suppose it depends what kind of vibe you want to go for. If you wanted to go for something creepy like Poisonous Roses or Blood in the Grass. Or if you wanted to go for something nicer, maybe something like Glace Cherries (since they can come in red and green). You could even go for Holly Bush, which could be Christmassy, but can still be used all year round.

Or you could go for something more literal, and use the colours they have and call them Blood Jungle (I was going to say Blood Emerald, but that's probably a bad idea because it's too close to blood diamonds) ^^;

For the colours, I could make it match the dragons or I think Burnt Orange and Mustard Yellow would look good together, and so would Purple and Aqua/Teal/Turquoise. Or I could get adventurous and try to fit them all in! They're close to being complementary colours of each other, so it might work really well :)
@urbancountry26 Wow!! Did you get really lucky with your random progen or did you have to scatter scroll to get them that close? They're gorgeous!!

I can see why they would remind you of Christmas, but I think they could be good all year round. The spiky mirror wings make me think of holly or roses with thorns. I suppose it depends what kind of vibe you want to go for. If you wanted to go for something creepy like Poisonous Roses or Blood in the Grass. Or if you wanted to go for something nicer, maybe something like Glace Cherries (since they can come in red and green). You could even go for Holly Bush, which could be Christmassy, but can still be used all year round.

Or you could go for something more literal, and use the colours they have and call them Blood Jungle (I was going to say Blood Emerald, but that's probably a bad idea because it's too close to blood diamonds) ^^;

For the colours, I could make it match the dragons or I think Burnt Orange and Mustard Yellow would look good together, and so would Purple and Aqua/Teal/Turquoise. Or I could get adventurous and try to fit them all in! They're close to being complementary colours of each other, so it might work really well :)
___________E27J5Sp.png

Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
@Healoe Welcome back!!! :D You're first up on the list! Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm out for most of the day, but I'll work on it the day after ^^
@Healoe Welcome back!!! :D You're first up on the list! Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm out for most of the day, but I'll work on it the day after ^^
___________E27J5Sp.png

Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
@Baylinheth Good to know! I'll pm you (if you're okay w/ that) as to not flood this thread too badly(:
@Baylinheth Good to know! I'll pm you (if you're okay w/ that) as to not flood this thread too badly(:
iqlrvWE.png
Order Up! [2]

Order 1:
Payment type: Treasure
Colour Type & Pattern:Shading & Watercolor
Title & Info Fonts: Either I'm Jealous & Italianate or Baby doll & Italianate, or you decide if something fits better!
Colour Scheme: Match dragons, Accents of gold + blue maybe?
Notes: none!

With:
Hatchlings & Eye Types: yes, random at your pick
Breed: yes
Percentages: yes
Colour Range: yes
Flight Banners: yes
Outfits on Adults: No for this pair

Breeding Pair:
Name & Flight/s: Bell bottoms, Earth
Dragon 1 URL: Naton
Dragon 2 URL: Atawhai

Order 2:
Colour Type & Pattern:Gradient & Marble
Title & Info Fonts: Brown sugar & Coolveltica
Colour Scheme: Match dragons, red accents?
Notes: Maybe have the marble pattern with white cracks? Just an idea!

With:
Outfits on Adults: Yes please on this pair!

Breeding Pair:
Name & Flight/s: Velveteen wine, Earth
Dragon 1 URL: Kage
Dragon 2 URL: Valentine

Total: 70kt I believe?
Order Up! [2]

Order 1:
Payment type: Treasure
Colour Type & Pattern:Shading & Watercolor
Title & Info Fonts: Either I'm Jealous & Italianate or Baby doll & Italianate, or you decide if something fits better!
Colour Scheme: Match dragons, Accents of gold + blue maybe?
Notes: none!

With:
Outfits on Adults: No for this pair

Breeding Pair:
Name & Flight/s: Bell bottoms, Earth
Dragon 1 URL: Naton
Dragon 2 URL: Atawhai

Order 2:
Colour Type & Pattern:Gradient & Marble
Title & Info Fonts: Brown sugar & Coolveltica
Colour Scheme: Match dragons, red accents?
Notes: Maybe have the marble pattern with white cracks? Just an idea!

With:
Outfits on Adults: Yes please on this pair!

Breeding Pair:
Name & Flight/s: Velveteen wine, Earth
Dragon 1 URL: Kage
Dragon 2 URL: Valentine

Total: 70kt I believe?
Twist
They/Them
FR time +0
- I love Okapi and Glimmer dragons!!
- If you have an unwanted okapi, send them here!

cNUShst.png cyCImAK.png Pr5QNSI.png
@TwistedTricks Thanks for your orders!! I'll start working on them today ^^
@TwistedTricks Thanks for your orders!! I'll start working on them today ^^
___________E27J5Sp.png

Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34