Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC sales G/T
1 2
I’ve had a designing drought due to constant work and wanted to see if there was any interest here for them! Mostly Pokemon, but a few humanoids (which are oddly my favorite to design)

A few here
And a bunch here

Would be willing to lower the prices on some as they’ve been sitting around for quite some time!

Anyway, feel free to comment or PM, I don’t mind either way. Thanks for looking!
I’ve had a designing drought due to constant work and wanted to see if there was any interest here for them! Mostly Pokemon, but a few humanoids (which are oddly my favorite to design)

A few here
And a bunch here

Would be willing to lower the prices on some as they’ve been sitting around for quite some time!

Anyway, feel free to comment or PM, I don’t mind either way. Thanks for looking!
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
A little guy has caught my eye, are you interested in accepting art in trade?
A little guy has caught my eye, are you interested in accepting art in trade?
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite
Sure thing! I took a peek at your shop, your art is lovely ^^
@ToxicToxophilite
Sure thing! I took a peek at your shop, your art is lovely ^^
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@lazlow Oh, thank goodness! How about a colored bust? I can do furries, ferals, and humanoids.
@lazlow Oh, thank goodness! How about a colored bust? I can do furries, ferals, and humanoids.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite
Actually, could I get something in the 3-frame wiggle gif style? (It doesn’t have to be animated!) I looked again and had a wonderful idea for a gift for my partner, and I think it’s just so darling. Can you do their best boy for me? No apparel or anything. ^^ I’ll be out all day at work just as a head up so please take all the time you need.
@ToxicToxophilite
Actually, could I get something in the 3-frame wiggle gif style? (It doesn’t have to be animated!) I looked again and had a wonderful idea for a gift for my partner, and I think it’s just so darling. Can you do their best boy for me? No apparel or anything. ^^ I’ll be out all day at work just as a head up so please take all the time you need.
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@lazlow Yes, I can do that!
@lazlow Yes, I can do that!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@lazlow Here's a sketch! is there anything you'd like me to change before I do lines? [img]https://i.imgur.com/h4f25km.png[/img]
@lazlow Here's a sketch! is there anything you'd like me to change before I do lines?

h4f25km.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite
Aww no he’s adorable and happy!! I love it!
@ToxicToxophilite
Aww no he’s adorable and happy!! I love it!
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@lazlow totally missed that you didnt want it animated until i went to stitch the frames together [img]https://i.imgur.com/5kXvwYP.gif[/img] and a single [img]https://i.imgur.com/nSFhSA1.png[/img] My toyhouse is the same name, if you want to go ahead and transfer the character!
@lazlow totally missed that you didnt want it animated until i went to stitch the frames together

5kXvwYP.gif

and a single

nSFhSA1.png

My toyhouse is the same name, if you want to go ahead and transfer the character!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite
Oh no, it’s not that I didn’t want it I just didn’t want you to have to go through the trouble ;; you are so kind. I absolute adore it! I was so excited I showed my partner when I got home, they loved it too <3 thank you so so much!
Your character should be pending to you now, please let me know if there’s any issues!
@ToxicToxophilite
Oh no, it’s not that I didn’t want it I just didn’t want you to have to go through the trouble ;; you are so kind. I absolute adore it! I was so excited I showed my partner when I got home, they loved it too <3 thank you so so much!
Your character should be pending to you now, please let me know if there’s any issues!
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
1 2