Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Midgae's art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Welcome to my art shop!

KqZBPT70_o.png
This artshop is still a work in progress
After a hiatus since late 2018, early 2019, I'm finally returning! But I'm a bit short on resources - and theres so many new nice things! So I'm opening a little art shop to give me a little boost back into the game.

I accept treasure, gems and wishlist items!
Also right now I particularly wish for Sandsurge scroll + genescrolls! You'll find specifics in my wishlist!

I'm also looking for all light festival items 2020 - 2022, so if you have some spare of them, making a deal trading festival items for art would be appreciated <3 Other element festival items are of interest too!

I'm opening 2 slots this time! Make sure to read through the artshop, especially prices and TOS since they've been updated!
All slots claimed!

I am not subscribed to the thread so please @ me!

Welcome to my art shop!

KqZBPT70_o.png
This artshop is still a work in progress
After a hiatus since late 2018, early 2019, I'm finally returning! But I'm a bit short on resources - and theres so many new nice things! So I'm opening a little art shop to give me a little boost back into the game.

I accept treasure, gems and wishlist items!
Also right now I particularly wish for Sandsurge scroll + genescrolls! You'll find specifics in my wishlist!

I'm also looking for all light festival items 2020 - 2022, so if you have some spare of them, making a deal trading festival items for art would be appreciated <3 Other element festival items are of interest too!

I'm opening 2 slots this time! Make sure to read through the artshop, especially prices and TOS since they've been updated!
All slots claimed!

I am not subscribed to the thread so please @ me!

Prices
I currently only accept commissions for headshot/busts, tho for the pricier wishlist items we can arrange something additional

Headshot/Bust

FR dragons

Base price
1600g | 1 600 000t

Simple apparel/accessories
+250g | +250 000t

Complex apparel/accessories
+ 500g | +500 000t

Non-FR dragons/Other original characters (creatures)

Base price
2000g | 2 000 000t

Complex designs
+500g | 500 000t

+250g | +250 000t

+ 500g | +500 000t

Wishlist items are also very much accepted! But offer has to match the value of gem/treasure prices as much as possible

Q: What am I buying?
You are buying a headshot/bust of your dragon/character of choice in a painted, semi-sketched artstyle, fully shaded (as seen in the gallery). Comes with a smaller square background of simple painted textures and transparent background

Prices are susceptible to change in the future

Currently not offering humans/humanoid artwork!

Q: What is simple vs complex apparel/designs?
Pretty much, the more details, the more complex!
Bows, flowerfalls, flowercrowns, glasses, single colored/low detail cloth items are examples of simple apparel, meanwhile apparel with multiple colors, many details and large coverage of the dragon/OC would be complex.
Multiple simple apparel pieces might add up to complex!
Prices
I currently only accept commissions for headshot/busts, tho for the pricier wishlist items we can arrange something additional

Headshot/Bust

FR dragons

Base price
1600g | 1 600 000t

+250g | +250 000t

+ 500g | +500 000t

Non-FR dragons/Other original characters (creatures)

Base price
2000g | 2 000 000t

Complex designs
+500g | 500 000t

+250g | +250 000t

+ 500g | +500 000t

Wishlist items are also very much accepted! But offer has to match the value of gem/treasure prices as much as possible

Q: What am I buying?
You are buying a headshot/bust of your dragon/character of choice in a painted, semi-sketched artstyle, fully shaded (as seen in the gallery). Comes with a smaller square background of simple painted textures and transparent background

Prices are susceptible to change in the future

Currently not offering humans/humanoid artwork!

Q: What is simple vs complex apparel/designs?
Pretty much, the more details, the more complex!
Bows, flowerfalls, flowercrowns, glasses, single colored/low detail cloth items are examples of simple apparel, meanwhile apparel with multiple colors, many details and large coverage of the dragon/OC would be complex.
Multiple simple apparel pieces might add up to complex!
Terms of service
  • First come first serve, but under some circumstances artist might decline
  • Artist will let you know when they're ready to start the artwork, and will then accept the full payment. Payment before is accepted as well.
  • There are no option for refunds under any circumstances, although if you want any minor changes done to the finished artwork, that can be arranged (bigger changes might be of additional cost)
  • You can request to see a sketch and some WIP, but not until after payment. If you request, you are also free to request minor changes if the art haven't progressed too much.
  • If the artist for any reason is not able to finish the artwork, there will be a refund.
  • You're free to share your artwork and post it as you wish, but remember to credit the artist everywhere you post it.
  • Do not edit the artwork or remove any signatures.
  • Artist is free to use the artwork in their portfolio and share it on any social media platform.
  • Do NOT use the artwork for anything AI or NFT
  • Artist will work on the art when they have time to spare - so please be patient! Tho if multiple weeks have passed, dont be afraid to nudge a little bit.

TOS might be changed and updated as time goes
Terms of service
  • First come first serve, but under some circumstances artist might decline
  • Artist will let you know when they're ready to start the artwork, and will then accept the full payment. Payment before is accepted as well.
  • There are no option for refunds under any circumstances, although if you want any minor changes done to the finished artwork, that can be arranged (bigger changes might be of additional cost)
  • You can request to see a sketch and some WIP, but not until after payment. If you request, you are also free to request minor changes if the art haven't progressed too much.
  • If the artist for any reason is not able to finish the artwork, there will be a refund.
  • You're free to share your artwork and post it as you wish, but remember to credit the artist everywhere you post it.
  • Do not edit the artwork or remove any signatures.
  • Artist is free to use the artwork in their portfolio and share it on any social media platform.
  • Do NOT use the artwork for anything AI or NFT
  • Artist will work on the art when they have time to spare - so please be patient! Tho if multiple weeks have passed, dont be afraid to nudge a little bit.

TOS might be changed and updated as time goes

[u][b]Slots[/b][/u] [indent] 1. DragonsMythos 2. Bamboli [/indent] [b]Pinglist[/b] [quote]@/leyline @/AkaneChaan @/Sonoch @/Lundlaeva @/iicaaruus @/honsool @/Yews @/ufology @/Bamboli @/Rarumara[/quote] [size=2]Have you asked to be on the pinglist but I have either missed ur post or forgotten to add you? Feel free to remind me![/size] I will keep a pinglist, but not sure how frequent I'll open slots
Slots
1. DragonsMythos
2. Bamboli

Pinglist
Quote:
@/leyline @/AkaneChaan @/Sonoch @/Lundlaeva @/iicaaruus @/honsool @/Yews @/ufology @/Bamboli @/Rarumara
Have you asked to be on the pinglist but I have either missed ur post or forgotten to add you? Feel free to remind me!
I will keep a pinglist, but not sure how frequent I'll open slots
How to commission

Share the dragon you want a drawing off! And tell me what you want - what is your dragon like? Any apparel/details you want included or excluded?

I will use my artistic freedom to make the artwork, but the more details you include, the more it influences the outcome!

I will respond as soon as I can if I accept the commission - if all slots are taken and the commission are to be declined, you can ask to be on the pinglist.

Credit my artwork

My flightrising account!
Tumblr - Midgae
Twitter - Midgechew
Instagram - Midgae

Its up to you what you decide to link the credit to, as long as its minimum one of these.
How to commission

Share the dragon you want a drawing off! And tell me what you want - what is your dragon like? Any apparel/details you want included or excluded?

I will use my artistic freedom to make the artwork, but the more details you include, the more it influences the outcome!

I will respond as soon as I can if I accept the commission - if all slots are taken and the commission are to be declined, you can ask to be on the pinglist.

Credit my artwork

My flightrising account!
Tumblr - Midgae
Twitter - Midgechew
Instagram - Midgae

Its up to you what you decide to link the credit to, as long as its minimum one of these.
Will draw,
- Dragons, FR and non-FR
- Canine and feline characters
- Other fantasy creatures
- Apparel, accents

Will not draw
- Humans and humanoids (Might be available at a later time)
- Mech (tho smaller mech-like details and accents might be done)
- NSFW (Keep the art pg-13)
- Copyrighted characters or characters that dont belong to you (without permission)
Will draw,
- Dragons, FR and non-FR
- Canine and feline characters
- Other fantasy creatures
- Apparel, accents

Will not draw
- Humans and humanoids (Might be available at a later time)
- Mech (tho smaller mech-like details and accents might be done)
- NSFW (Keep the art pg-13)
- Copyrighted characters or characters that dont belong to you (without permission)
[center][b]Gallery[/b] ------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/6unSjWg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tamuDAb.jpg[/img] [IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/47/d6/hx53v3Lw_o.png[/IMG] [b][b]Finished commissions[/b][/b] ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/oRA9eSy.png[/img] September for Hocotate [img]https://i.imgur.com/nt3xGvg.png[/img] Alastor for Kyruiz [img]https://i.imgur.com/ajzzm0U.png[/img] Madhava for MirrorMask ------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/f6pmg4M.png[/img] Nerdanel for Yews [IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/05/28/1G6a0qq4_o.png[/img] Glyph for leyline -------- [IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/df/c9/A2k2h6wh_o.png[/IMG]
Gallery
6unSjWg.png
tamuDAb.jpg
hx53v3Lw_o.png

Finished commissions
oRA9eSy.png
September for Hocotate

nt3xGvg.png
Alastor for Kyruiz

ajzzm0U.png
Madhava for MirrorMask
f6pmg4M.png