Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@/Kuroda
thank you for your order. dragons have been recorded, and your order is paid.

@/Dragonscorch
thank you for your order. dragons have been recorded and your order is paid.

@/dataghosts
thank you for your order. your 10 dragons have been recorded and 60 levels out of 160 levels have been paid.
@/Kuroda
thank you for your order. dragons have been recorded, and your order is paid.

@/Dragonscorch
thank you for your order. dragons have been recorded and your order is paid.

@/dataghosts
thank you for your order. your 10 dragons have been recorded and 60 levels out of 160 levels have been paid.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@posibee to be clear, thats just 60 levels paid! i have 100 levels to go still
@posibee to be clear, thats just 60 levels paid! i have 100 levels to go still
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
@Assshan [b]Username:[/b] Solcie [b]References:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52146911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521470/52146911_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Descriptions:[/b] No pose preference. Personality wise, he is very arrogant and smug. [b]Payment:[/b] 500 levels [b]Additional notes:[/b] Let me know if you are not confident in drawing him, I would not mind swapping him out for another dragon <3
@Assshan
Username: Solcie
References:
52146911_350.png
Descriptions:
No pose preference. Personality wise, he is very arrogant and smug.
Payment: 500 levels
Additional notes:
Let me know if you are not confident in drawing him, I would not mind swapping him out for another dragon <3
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@dataghosts
my apologies. you are correct. i transposed the numbers in my head when looking at the sheet.
@dataghosts
my apologies. you are correct. i transposed the numbers in my head when looking at the sheet.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@Solcie
It doesn't seem very difficult I think. lol I'll try my best!
Thank you for your order! that will be 500 levels.
Please send me lvls any time before May 27th and I will receive them within a day!
@Solcie
It doesn't seem very difficult I think. lol I'll try my best!
Thank you for your order! that will be 500 levels.
Please send me lvls any time before May 27th and I will receive them within a day!
*slides in order before forgets
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): pinpushmirror doll, flora cerdae, windup pocketmouse*
Additional notes: pocketmouse new, other's already on completed sheet
95 levels
*slides in order before forgets
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): pinpushmirror doll, flora cerdae, windup pocketmouse*
Additional notes: pocketmouse new, other's already on completed sheet
95 levels
uDNAbBS.png
@Dragonscorch @gingerwarlock

Hello! I apologize for opening so late, I was away from my computer today. Just wanted to let you both know my shop is open now.

@MerlinMausi - I've got your order recorded! Please feel free to send over your levels whenever you are ready.
@Dragonscorch @gingerwarlock

Hello! I apologize for opening so late, I was away from my computer today. Just wanted to let you both know my shop is open now.

@MerlinMausi - I've got your order recorded! Please feel free to send over your levels whenever you are ready.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie It's fine, I figured you were busy or in a different timezone, it was my bad for not checking the status first! [b]Stained Glass Bird[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69575365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695754/69575365_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Beak Color:[/b] Black [b]Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment:[/b] Surprise me! [b]Wing and Tail Feather Stripes:[/b] Double Stripe [b]Sparkles:[/b] Surprise Me! [b]Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel:[/b] No [b]Size(s):[/b] Default [b]Notes:[/b] Thank you!
@Valyrie
It's fine, I figured you were busy or in a different timezone, it was my bad for not checking the status first!

Stained Glass Bird

Link to dragon:
69575365_350.png

Beak Color: Black

Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment: Surprise me!

Wing and Tail Feather Stripes: Double Stripe

Sparkles: Surprise Me!

Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel: No

Size(s): Default

Notes: Thank you!
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
@posibee another 10 level 6s for Leporidaisical!
@posibee another 10 level 6s for Leporidaisical!
FIIzWNR.png

@Valyrie glad you're open now! sorry for the ghost ping earlier today, i also tried to place an order then too-hastily deleted my post when i realized it said you were closed, probs shouldve just left it up to make it clear what it had been [b]Stained Glass Bird[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81780965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817810/81780965_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Beak Color:[/b] Orange [b]Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment:[/b] Circle Embellishment [b]Wing and Tail Feather Stripes:[/b] triple stripe [b]Sparkles:[/b] firefly, an orange color like the butterflies on the accent or gold like the jewelry parts of the accent? whichever works best! [b]Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel:[/b] Yes [b]Size(s):[/b] Default
@Valyrie glad you're open now! sorry for the ghost ping earlier today, i also tried to place an order then too-hastily deleted my post when i realized it said you were closed, probs shouldve just left it up to make it clear what it had been

Stained Glass Bird

Link to dragon: 81780965_350.png

Beak Color: Orange

Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment: Circle Embellishment

Wing and Tail Feather Stripes: triple stripe

Sparkles: firefly, an orange color like the butterflies on the accent or gold like the jewelry parts of the accent? whichever works best!

Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel: Yes

Size(s): Default
FIIzWNR.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23