Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Dragon Sketches [Closed!]
1 2
Heya!! I'm trying to get into the swing of drawing dragons on FR, so this is just a fun lil 'warm up sketch' type thing! ----- [center][b][u]INFO/RULES[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] If off-site, credit my toyhouse Devilnyx88 for the art. if on-site, you can credit my FR profile. (Also please no removing my watermarks) [*] The size of the sketch(es) will be at my discretion. (they may be headshots/busts, halfbodies, fullbodies) Mostly depends on the offer. [*] If you offer a considerable amount, I may draw several smaller pieces rather than one big piece. [*] I will be subbed, but being pinged would be appreciated! [*] I'll send you updates and edits through PMs! [*] I'll try my best to draw all apparel listed, but I may simplify/decline if your dragon is way too busy, filigree type apparel is not my strong suit! [*] Skins are evalued on case by case and I will most likely decline unless they're rather simple. They can be so detailed it's intimidating! [*] I may decline orders that are out of my comfort zone, or if I feel that I cannot do it justice. [*] I'd prefer to keep it max 2 dragons per person! You can order multiple times I just don't wanna overload myself with work in any one given slot. [/LIST] ----- [center][u][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/u][/center] You can find more examples of my work if you look up Devilnyx88, that's my name on most platforms! That or Shiny_mod on twitter. [i][b]Greyscale/Muted Tone Sketches (default);[/b][/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606654258451841043/1090520664718458890/dghdjg.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486069294539735042/826722546048303104/so_a_gaoler_and_a_sleepy_fae_walk_into_a_bar.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/51611883_mJA7gf7UWXdZ4CL.png[/img] [i][b]Coloured Sketches (Upon request);[/b][/i] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/50104018_eXLMKzW4I2ibKld.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606654258451841043/1092075140227018885/uyuruyt.png[/img] [b][i]Also may have some shading!![/i] [/b] ----- [center][u][b]PRICE[/b][/u][/center] [center]1:1000 Conversion Rate[/center] [center]Mixed payments of Gems/Treasure is fine![/center] [center]Just gimmie a ballpark and we can go from there! Just try and not go silly low like 10g lmao[/center] [center] Payment is upfront! And turnaround is as fast as I humanly can go haha, but they'll ideally be within the week ordered, feel free to poke me if I take longer[/center] ----- [center][b]OPTIONAL WISHLIST[/b][/center] Obviously this is just if you happen to have the item and would like to pay with that instead/do a mixed payment! Obvs there's lienency here for work quality dependent on values, this will be judged on the item's base marketplace/common AH value. [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw]x2[item=Primary Gene: Harlequin]x1[item=Primary Gene: Cherub]x1[item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide]x3[item=Secondary Gene: Bee]x1[item=Tertiary Gene: Runes]x1[item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost]x1[item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Undertide)]x1 [item=Black Aviator Gloves]x1[item=black aviator boots]x1[item=Pale Kelpie Mane]x1 Sarcastic Jester Set Apparel x 1 (Excluding Cape) [center]Skins/Accents= Coloured Fullbody x2 Breed Changes/Gene Changes = Coloured Fullbody Apparel = Bust/Halfbody (Or more dependant on worth of item/quantity)[/center] ----- [quote name="ORDERING FORM"] Username: Player ID Number: Link to Dragon/Character & any additional refs: Price: Specifics:(Optional)(face expression, poses, small easy to miss accesories etc.) Other Information:(Optional) [/quote] [quote name="SLOTS"] [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [/quote]
Heya!! I'm trying to get into the swing of drawing dragons on FR, so this is just a fun lil 'warm up sketch' type thing!
INFO/RULES
  • If off-site, credit my toyhouse Devilnyx88 for the art. if on-site, you can credit my FR profile. (Also please no removing my watermarks)
  • The size of the sketch(es) will be at my discretion. (they may be headshots/busts, halfbodies, fullbodies) Mostly depends on the offer.
  • If you offer a considerable amount, I may draw several smaller pieces rather than one big piece.
  • I will be subbed, but being pinged would be appreciated!
  • I'll send you updates and edits through PMs!
  • I'll try my best to draw all apparel listed, but I may simplify/decline if your dragon is way too busy, filigree type apparel is not my strong suit!
  • Skins are evalued on case by case and I will most likely decline unless they're rather simple. They can be so detailed it's intimidating!
  • I may decline orders that are out of my comfort zone, or if I feel that I cannot do it justice.
  • I'd prefer to keep it max 2 dragons per person! You can order multiple times I just don't wanna overload myself with work in any one given slot.

EXAMPLES
You can find more examples of my work if you look up Devilnyx88, that's my name on most platforms! That or Shiny_mod on twitter.

Greyscale/Muted Tone Sketches (default);

dghdjg.png
so_a_gaoler_and_a_sleepy_fae_walk_into_a_bar.png
51611883_mJA7gf7UWXdZ4CL.png

Coloured Sketches (Upon request);

50104018_eXLMKzW4I2ibKld.png
uyuruyt.png

Also may have some shading!!

PRICE
1:1000 Conversion Rate
Mixed payments of Gems/Treasure is fine!
Just gimmie a ballpark and we can go from there! Just try and not go silly low like 10g lmao
Payment is upfront! And turnaround is as fast as I humanly can go haha, but they'll ideally be within the week ordered, feel free to poke me if I take longer

OPTIONAL WISHLIST
Obviously this is just if you happen to have the item and would like to pay with that instead/do a mixed payment! Obvs there's lienency here for work quality dependent on values, this will be judged on the item's base marketplace/common AH value.

Breed Change: Wildclaw x2 Primary Gene: Harlequin x1 Primary Gene: Cherub x1 Secondary Gene: Noxtide x3 Secondary Gene: Bee x1 Tertiary Gene: Runes x1 Tertiary Gene: Ghost x1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule x2x1

Black Aviator Gloves x1 Black Aviator Boots x1 Pale Kelpie Mane x1
Sarcastic Jester Set Apparel x 1 (Excluding Cape)

Skins/Accents= Coloured Fullbody x2
Breed Changes/Gene Changes = Coloured Fullbody
Apparel = Bust/Halfbody (Or more dependant on worth of item/quantity)

ORDERING FORM wrote:
Username:
Player ID Number:
Link to Dragon/Character & any additional refs:
Price:
Specifics:(Optional)(face expression, poses, small easy to miss accesories etc.)
Other Information:(Optional)
SLOTS wrote:
Nyx/Shiny
-
She/They
-
FR+8
f71kjPF.png

Nyx/Shiny
-
She/They
-
FR+8
f71kjPF.png
Lil morning bump!
Lil morning bump!
Nyx/Shiny
-
She/They
-
FR+8
f71kjPF.png
@Devilnyx88 Username: raidoukuzunoha Player ID Number: 91144 Link to Dragon/Character & any additional refs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63887416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638875/63887416_350.png[/img][/url] Price: I'd like to pay with Vial of Brilliant Sight! (if the item is not enough for the drawing I can also do a mixed payment with treasure or gems!) Specifics: for expression I'd like to have him snarling, pose I'm not picky about! Other Information: I would like to get just the default greyscale sketch!
@Devilnyx88

Username: raidoukuzunoha
Player ID Number: 91144
Link to Dragon/Character & any additional refs: 63887416_350.png
Price: I'd like to pay with Vial of Brilliant Sight! (if the item is not enough for the drawing I can also do a mixed payment with treasure or gems!)
Specifics: for expression I'd like to have him snarling, pose I'm not picky about!
Other Information: I would like to get just the default greyscale sketch!
dTnuN0I.png
@raidoukuzunoha

Absolutely can do! The Vial of Brilliant Sight is more than enough, if you send me that through a one-way CR for now I'll get cracking with the sketch! I'll only accept the trade once the sketch is actually done and to your liking

I'll send you updates through PMs!
@raidoukuzunoha

Absolutely can do! The Vial of Brilliant Sight is more than enough, if you send me that through a one-way CR for now I'll get cracking with the sketch! I'll only accept the trade once the sketch is actually done and to your liking

I'll send you updates through PMs!
Nyx/Shiny
-
She/They
-
FR+8
f71kjPF.png
@Devilnyx88

sent the CR! and thank you for taking my order!
@Devilnyx88

sent the CR! and thank you for taking my order!
dTnuN0I.png
@/Devilnyx88 Username: Azurenight Player ID Number: 236183 Link to Dragon/Character & any additional refs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41452238][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/414523/41452238_350.png[/img][/url] Price: I can give you a Noc breed scroll and an autumn breeze and 200g. I'm not sure if that is adequate, please let me know if you'd like more. Specifics: Naivara is a ghost, one that's seen a great deal in life and beyond. Her look is confused and often pained. The poor thing is really a mess. The chains are part of her punishment. She has a bit of lore in her bio or you can just toss questions at me if you require more info. Other Information: Thank you! Oh... and greyscale, please[emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@/Devilnyx88

Username: Azurenight
Player ID Number: 236183
Link to Dragon/Character & any additional refs:
41452238_350.png
Price: I can give you a Noc breed scroll and an autumn breeze and 200g. I'm not sure if that is adequate, please let me know if you'd like more.
Specifics: Naivara is a ghost, one that's seen a great deal in life and beyond. Her look is confused and often pained. The poor thing is really a mess. The chains are part of her punishment. She has a bit of lore in her bio or you can just toss questions at me if you require more info.
Other Information: Thank you! Oh... and greyscale, please
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Devilnyx88 Hello! I hope you don’t mind the ping. I want to clear this up beforehand, I’m probably going to commission you either way but I just want to ask. Would a skin like Amadaen’s here be too complex? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70131923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701320/70131923_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks!
@Devilnyx88 Hello! I hope you don’t mind the ping.

I want to clear this up beforehand, I’m probably going to commission you either way but I just want to ask. Would a skin like Amadaen’s here be too complex?
70131923_350.png
Thanks!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Azurenight That's perfectly fine as payment! I'll note you down on the slots, feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready and I'll get cracking! As per the last post I'll only accept it once you're happy with the art itself, I'll send you the finished results in PMs!

@StarsAndMoon Amadaen's skin is more than do-able yeah! Oh it's super pretty too omg, I love it!
@Azurenight That's perfectly fine as payment! I'll note you down on the slots, feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready and I'll get cracking! As per the last post I'll only accept it once you're happy with the art itself, I'll send you the finished results in PMs!

@StarsAndMoon Amadaen's skin is more than do-able yeah! Oh it's super pretty too omg, I love it!
Nyx/Shiny
-
She/They
-
FR+8
f71kjPF.png
@Devilnyx88 I have multiple copies of [item=breed change: nocturne] and [item=vial of hypnotic sight] if that would work as payment? I’m not sure, depends on how many of each you need/want. I’d fill out the form but I don’t want to give you something you don’t need! And yeah, I absolutely adore his skin! It looks great on him. Before you start, though, I do need to send my gene plan for him if that’s alright.
@Devilnyx88 I have multiple copies of Breed Change: Nocturne and Vial of Hypnotic Sight if that would work as payment? I’m not sure, depends on how many of each you need/want. I’d fill out the form but I don’t want to give you something you don’t need!

And yeah, I absolutely adore his skin! It looks great on him. Before you start, though, I do need to send my gene plan for him if that’s alright.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
1 2