Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon headshots for 2 eggs/$5
1 2 3
Up
Up
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
[b]Name:[/b] AspenCrow [b]Image/link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50523912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression/pose:[/b] I'd like him to be snarling, like he's in a fight [b]Other notes:[/b] If possible, could you add in some icicles the aura from floating around his head all pointing in the direction he's looking, as if they're about to be shot at an attacker? I totally understand if not [b]Background:[/b] Maybe a light blue circle behind him?
Name: AspenCrow
Image/link:
50523912_350.png
Expression/pose: I'd like him to be snarling, like he's in a fight
Other notes: If possible, could you add in some icicles the aura from floating around his head all pointing in the direction he's looking, as if they're about to be shot at an attacker? I totally understand if not
Background: Maybe a light blue circle behind him?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@aspencrow hello again! I remember commissioning you from last year. Would you pay with eggs or money?
@aspencrow hello again! I remember commissioning you from last year. Would you pay with eggs or money?
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Talonmaster sorry for the late reply I was asleep. I remember that, the piece you did was lovely! I'll be paying with eggs, should I send them now?
@Talonmaster sorry for the late reply I was asleep. I remember that, the piece you did was lovely! I'll be paying with eggs, should I send them now?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@aspencrow sure thing, please send the eggs first
@aspencrow sure thing, please send the eggs first
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Up
Up
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Up
Up
Selling my skins!