Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Simple Reference/Portrait Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello there! Character name and species (if any): Ersza, kobold Reference or Portrait: Portrait, animated Details you want added/changed/removed (if any): A short talk cycle with the character opening and closing their mouth, will pay extra if it's too complex. Image (with or without description) of Character: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/806284949753561118/1089609897093632100/20230326_125910.jpg[/img]
Hello there!

Character name and species (if any): Ersza, kobold

Reference or Portrait: Portrait, animated

Details you want added/changed/removed (if any): A short talk cycle with the character opening and closing their mouth, will pay extra if it's too complex.

Image (with or without description) of Character:

20230326_125910.jpg
@JHBeleth I’ll get started with the commission as soon as I can!
@JHBeleth I’ll get started with the commission as soon as I can!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
@Enoch @StarsAndMoon @c1pher @Woodchip @decomposedcarrot @Birdiee @PomPomArts22 @River64 @FumblingNarwhal

Hello everyone! Now that there’s a new on-site pinglist update, I’ve created one in case you guys are still interested about commission updates! I’m not sure for how much longer I’ll use the old pinglist, so make sure to subscribe as soon as possible if you were a part of the original pinglist!

Have a great day, everyone!
@Enoch @StarsAndMoon @c1pher @Woodchip @decomposedcarrot @Birdiee @PomPomArts22 @River64 @FumblingNarwhal

Hello everyone! Now that there’s a new on-site pinglist update, I’ve created one in case you guys are still interested about commission updates! I’m not sure for how much longer I’ll use the old pinglist, so make sure to subscribe as soon as possible if you were a part of the original pinglist!

Have a great day, everyone!
Closing shop for now! I’ll make sure to ping everyone in the list once shop opens up again!
Closing shop for now! I’ll make sure to ping everyone in the list once shop opens up again!
@ShwoomWooms Ref and Portraits
Opened shop once more, up until the 20th of December!
Opened shop once more, up until the 20th of December!
Bumping this up again! I'll most likely close up shop sooner, around the 18th rather than the 20th due to personal scheduling reasons!

Bumping this up again! I'll most likely close up shop sooner, around the 18th rather than the 20th due to personal scheduling reasons!

@ShwoomWoom

are you open for pixel icons atm?
@ShwoomWoom

are you open for pixel icons atm?
artthing.png
@PawstaFrog
Yup! Until the 18th of December!
@PawstaFrog
Yup! Until the 18th of December!
@ShwoomWoom

Okay cool id love to get 1 of jay if possible?
expression wise i really love how your 2nd example looks so maybe similar? idc go ham and have fun honestly ^^
@ShwoomWoom

Okay cool id love to get 1 of jay if possible?
expression wise i really love how your 2nd example looks so maybe similar? idc go ham and have fun honestly ^^
artthing.png
@PawstaFrog
I’ll get to work on it as soon as possible!
@PawstaFrog
I’ll get to work on it as soon as possible!
1 2 3 4 5 6