Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Wavecrest!! (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Whoop whoop I will pick up payment later~

[IF] @ktg1214 thank you for your order! Your total comes to 200 levels and 25g/kt. Feel free to send payment through PA and PM throughout the week!
[IF] @CosmicHurricane thank you for your order!

Your description actually describes a half body, so your total comes to 850 levels, (650 (headshot) + 200 (background)), or 1300g/kt. Alternatively, you’ve sent me 500g + 180 levels (to be sent), so you’re missing 530g, or about 350 levels.

Do let me know if that’s okay with you, or we can renegotiate what you want.
[OOF] @TETRAHEDRON thank you for your order! I’m fine with the modifications you mentioned (included the single forefoot), though there will be an additional charge^^

Your total comes to 600 levels (350 (headshot) + 200 (background) + 50 (extra), feel free to send throughout the week!
[IF] @ElysionLycaon thank you for your order! Your total comes to 800 levels, or 1200g/kt, feel free to let me know how you’d like to pay^^
[OOF] @HoneyedBee thank you for your order! The postcard comes to 1000g/kt and 200 levels; and the undertide adopt comes to 275 levels. Could you clarify what you meant by a ‘smoky’ background? Also, would you like to include the multi gaze for the undertide? Thank you!
[OOF] @LunaMoonShadow thank you for your order! Your total comes to 450g/kt (base + 2 general sponsor + 1 line-breaking sponsor)
[IF] @zambam thank you for your order! Your total comes to 1700gkt^^
Whoop whoop I will pick up payment later~

[IF] @ktg1214 thank you for your order! Your total comes to 200 levels and 25g/kt. Feel free to send payment through PA and PM throughout the week!
[IF] @CosmicHurricane thank you for your order!

Your description actually describes a half body, so your total comes to 850 levels, (650 (headshot) + 200 (background)), or 1300g/kt. Alternatively, you’ve sent me 500g + 180 levels (to be sent), so you’re missing 530g, or about 350 levels.

Do let me know if that’s okay with you, or we can renegotiate what you want.
[OOF] @TETRAHEDRON thank you for your order! I’m fine with the modifications you mentioned (included the single forefoot), though there will be an additional charge^^

Your total comes to 600 levels (350 (headshot) + 200 (background) + 50 (extra), feel free to send throughout the week!
[IF] @ElysionLycaon thank you for your order! Your total comes to 800 levels, or 1200g/kt, feel free to let me know how you’d like to pay^^
[OOF] @HoneyedBee thank you for your order! The postcard comes to 1000g/kt and 200 levels; and the undertide adopt comes to 275 levels. Could you clarify what you meant by a ‘smoky’ background? Also, would you like to include the multi gaze for the undertide? Thank you!
[OOF] @LunaMoonShadow thank you for your order! Your total comes to 450g/kt (base + 2 general sponsor + 1 line-breaking sponsor)
[IF] @zambam thank you for your order! Your total comes to 1700gkt^^
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan

450g sounds great but doesn't my Skin Accent add 50?
@BurittoKimasan

450g sounds great but doesn't my Skin Accent add 50?
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
@LunaMoonShadow wait a min i am so sorry yes, your skin adds a 100g (due to comeplexity) for a total of 550g! Thank you for catching that.
@LunaMoonShadow wait a min i am so sorry yes, your skin adds a 100g (due to comeplexity) for a total of 550g! Thank you for catching that.
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan

awesome! i'll send the currency portion of my payment when i send the levels so i don't confused <3

i'll be sending levels your way in batches. but dont the 3 sponsored genes for the tide add 15*3 = 45 levels ?

to clarify a ‘smoky’ background - if you could include the cloudlike/smokelike stuff thats added with the apparel?

if you dont mind multi gaze for the undertide, id love to have it included
@BurittoKimasan

awesome! i'll send the currency portion of my payment when i send the levels so i don't confused <3

i'll be sending levels your way in batches. but dont the 3 sponsored genes for the tide add 15*3 = 45 levels ?

to clarify a ‘smoky’ background - if you could include the cloudlike/smokelike stuff thats added with the apparel?

if you dont mind multi gaze for the undertide, id love to have it included
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@BurittoKimasan sounds great! tho as i heads up for future pings, my username is tetrahedr0n with a zero, not o :)
@BurittoKimasan sounds great! tho as i heads up for future pings, my username is tetrahedr0n with a zero, not o :)
DRAGONS !
@aquism
sending 100 lvls (10 lvl 10s)
@aquism
sending 100 lvls (10 lvl 10s)
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@BurittoKimasan What: Postcard Payment: 900 Levels +treasure for any extra Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19245489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/192455/19245489_350.png[/img][/url] Description (Character): Full body, curled around a clutch of eggs, and keeping a protective eye over the rest of the site Description (Background): A nest site in the Tangled Wood. Can be quite simple/vague as long as it got dark/purple/trees vibes. Others: Specific apparel doesn't need to be kept as long as he has some wisps of flame.
@BurittoKimasan

What: Postcard

Payment: 900 Levels +treasure for any extra

Dragon/Character:
19245489_350.png

Description (Character): Full body, curled around a clutch of eggs, and keeping a protective eye over the rest of the site

Description (Background): A nest site in the Tangled Wood. Can be quite simple/vague as long as it got dark/purple/trees vibes.

Others: Specific apparel doesn't need to be kept as long as he has some wisps of flame.
@burittokimasan -- that's fine with me!! does calculations
hmmm the max I can do with two waves of fodder is 36 dergs, or 216 levels, so I'll send in that many (that includes the 108 I already sent)
as for the money, my total goes up to 500+475=975g. I'll get you the 475g after I buy more gems because I do not have the funds for that at the moment lol.
@burittokimasan -- that's fine with me!! does calculations
hmmm the max I can do with two waves of fodder is 36 dergs, or 216 levels, so I'll send in that many (that includes the 108 I already sent)
as for the money, my total goes up to 500+475=975g. I'll get you the 475g after I buy more gems because I do not have the funds for that at the moment lol.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@BurittoKimasan -- sending 46 level 5s for 230 levels
@BurittoKimasan -- sending 46 level 5s for 230 levels
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@Crescentstar711

That sounds perfect! Should I send fodder directly to you, or to an attendant?
@Crescentstar711

That sounds perfect! Should I send fodder directly to you, or to an attendant?
TH15wMc.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29