Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Wavecrest!! (closed)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
@Saronai
Hello! Thank you for the notice, I will pick them up later after rollover ~
@Saronai
Hello! Thank you for the notice, I will pick them up later after rollover ~
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

I believe I have sent over all 200 levels, but I may be off by 10 levels or so. If you could confirm how many I have sent you, I would appreciate it.
@Dimness

I believe I have sent over all 200 levels, but I may be off by 10 levels or so. If you could confirm how many I have sent you, I would appreciate it.
UwkMyF.png
@nalrene I double checked both the spreadsheet and my auction house activity log and you have only 40 levels left to pay. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@nalrene
I double checked both the spreadsheet and my auction house activity log and you have only 40 levels left to pay.
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
Y5ILoot.png
@aquism
sending the last 50 levels (5 lvl 10s)
@aquism
sending the last 50 levels (5 lvl 10s)
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@Map1e No worries, these things happen! I've picked up your last dragons and sent the payouts on to Mudy ^^ Thank you for supporting Water!
@Map1e No worries, these things happen! I've picked up your last dragons and sent the payouts on to Mudy ^^ Thank you for supporting Water!
Na5WGHa.png
@Dimness

Ah ha! Thank you for checking. Dragons incoming!
@Dimness

Ah ha! Thank you for checking. Dragons incoming!
UwkMyF.png
@Crescentstar711 Hi! Sorry to bother you--I'm gonna send a bunch of PAs with the levelled dragons I have out of hibden rn, but you can just reject them if you decide you can't fulfill my commission and/or you would like to accept them later! And I can send the rest as soon as you accept them.

I just wasn't sure if foddart accepts levels after dom has ended, so, I thought it'd be better safe than sorry! If you reject them then I can just send them over to waterdom central and commission you with FRC later, so :3, no worries!
@Crescentstar711 Hi! Sorry to bother you--I'm gonna send a bunch of PAs with the levelled dragons I have out of hibden rn, but you can just reject them if you decide you can't fulfill my commission and/or you would like to accept them later! And I can send the rest as soon as you accept them.

I just wasn't sure if foddart accepts levels after dom has ended, so, I thought it'd be better safe than sorry! If you reject them then I can just send them over to waterdom central and commission you with FRC later, so :3, no worries!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@nalrene
Thank you! I will start working on it now.
@nalrene
Thank you! I will start working on it now.
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
@BurittoKimasan What: Undertide Noodle Bowl Payment: Level 5 fodders! Dragon (Undertide only!): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33450246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/334503/33450246_350.png[/img][/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45573744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455738/45573744_350.png[/img][/url] Skin/Accent? No Bowl Colour/Pattern: artists choice for both Special requests: flip Titiana to face right please! and to sponsor any missing genes needed for this pair that hasn't been added yet!
@BurittoKimasan

What: Undertide Noodle Bowl

Payment: Level 5 fodders!

Dragon (Undertide only!):
33450246_350.png
and
45573744_350.png

Skin/Accent? No

Bowl Colour/Pattern: artists choice for both

Special requests: flip Titiana to face right please! and to sponsor any missing genes needed for this pair that hasn't been added yet!
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29