Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] OC designs (adopt + resale) new 4/13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center]hello! i'll be using this thread to sell/trade designs and characters. some are made by myself, others are resales. you can find my thread for custom design commissions [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3311800/]here[/url]! i'll consider offers in USD, FR currency (and possibly items) and/or art. [b][emoji=ping size=1]NEW: i'm looking to transition to an informal auction system for my lineart adopts, so please ping the person with the highest offer if you are interested in 'bidding'! after offers stop coming in/a few days pass, i'll ping the highest bidder.[/b] feel free to add yourself to my pinglist for my original lineart adoptables here! [pinglist=1402] i also have a [url=https://forms.gle/PNmw1fQffsj9j9VF6]suggestion box[/url] where you can submit ideas for adopts i may create; check the linked form for more information! ------ ------[size=6]original lineart adopts:[/size] [url=https://toyhou.se/26779472.ota-ginkgo-guardian-dragon]ginkgo guardian dragon[/url] soft minimum of $20 / 2000g. if any usd offers are made, i will consider them at a 1 usd : 120g ratio. (for example: if someone offers 2400g and someone offers $22, i will consider the $22 offer equal to 2640g and thus be higher) might adjust this depending on interest but... :') current highest offer: unikorpi 2500g [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/80584158_QDQxAvK6V.png[/img] ------- ------- [size=6]resales:[/size] looking to rehome these characters, some more tentative than others! the image below is a preview and is linked to the folder. i will consider USD, treasure/gems, art, character trades. feel free to ask for a price range or make an offer.[/center] [url=https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:4161114][img]https://i.imgur.com/TX4WlPi.png[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]i don't have set prices but feel free to ask and i can come up with a range! feel free to just offer as well. i will consider USD, treasure/gems, art, and character trades. i may be open to accepting unhatched eggs (200g each) and/or usermade accents/skins. [*]please inquire privately about orion, they need a redesign that i'm willing to offer work on orz [*]for characters also tagged with "t," i mainly want to consider trades (art/other characters) for. if you would like to offer currency, i don't think i can provide a price range so please state an amount! [/LIST] -------- -------- [size=6]base adopts:[/size] none for now! ---------- ---------
hello! i'll be using this thread to sell/trade designs and characters.
some are made by myself, others are resales.
you can find my thread for custom design commissions here!

i'll consider offers in USD, FR currency (and possibly items) and/or art.
NEW: i'm looking to transition to an informal auction system for my lineart adopts, so please ping the person with the highest offer if you are interested in 'bidding'! after offers stop coming in/a few days pass, i'll ping the highest bidder.

feel free to add yourself to my pinglist for my original lineart adoptables here!

i also have a suggestion box where you can submit ideas for adopts i may create; check the linked form for more information!

original lineart adopts:
ginkgo guardian dragon
soft minimum of $20 / 2000g. if any usd offers are made,
i will consider them at a 1 usd : 120g ratio.
(for example: if someone offers 2400g and someone offers $22, i will consider the $22 offer equal to 2640g and thus be higher)
might adjust this depending on interest but... :')

current highest offer: unikorpi 2500g
80584158_QDQxAvK6V.png

resales:
looking to rehome these characters, some more tentative than others!
the image below is a preview and is linked to the folder.
i will consider USD, treasure/gems, art, character trades. feel free to ask for a price range or make an offer.
TX4WlPi.png
  • i don't have set prices but feel free to ask and i can come up with a range! feel free to just offer as well.
    i will consider USD, treasure/gems, art, and character trades. i may be open to accepting unhatched eggs (200g each) and/or usermade accents/skins.
  • please inquire privately about orion, they need a redesign that i'm willing to offer work on orz
  • for characters also tagged with "t," i mainly want to consider trades (art/other characters) for. if you would like to offer currency, i don't think i can provide a price range so please state an amount!

base adopts:
none for now!

x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[center][size=5]a full archive of original lineart adopts i've sold can be viewed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3324830/1]here[/url]![/size] the three most recently sold will be displayed below: winterberry rabbit: sold for 4000g [url=https://toyhou.se/26032511.ota-winterberry-rabbit][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/78358557_MahKMZ1BW.png[/img][/url] -------- blue flame kirin: sold for 3000g [url=https://toyhou.se/26043768.ota-blue-flame-kirin][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/78392201_J3vNPAtyJ.png[/img][/url] -------- crown of the forest: sold for $50 [url=https://toyhou.se/26130285.ota-crown-of-the-forest][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/78650599_q4kKp45qy.png[/img][/url] [/center]
a full archive of original lineart adopts i've sold can be viewed here!

the three most recently sold will be displayed below:
winterberry rabbit: sold for 4000g
78358557_MahKMZ1BW.png
blue flame kirin: sold for 3000g
78392201_J3vNPAtyJ.png
crown of the forest: sold for $50
78650599_q4kKp45qy.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
aaaa they're so cooll,, I'm interested ! I can offer 3000 gems at the moment. (I can also offer art, but it'd take a bit.. )

(Also just wanted to say I bought a skin a couple days ago that has a similar pallette and starry theme to the adopt and I'm:eye:,,, if I can befriend the lil oc I am going to get a dragon to represent them and use that skin hehe. Such a pretty design!! )

And Edit to ask a question: what is your policy on redesigns/edits to character designs you have made? I had a lil idea abt them and a sphinx type design (just bc ive been seeking a sphinx design for a while djdbbdbdb and i am Simply Daydreaming) But if that's not something yr comfortable with then I would love to adopt them regardless if my offer is of interest to you. no worries either way though and I'm wishing u luck with ur sale <3
aaaa they're so cooll,, I'm interested ! I can offer 3000 gems at the moment. (I can also offer art, but it'd take a bit.. )

(Also just wanted to say I bought a skin a couple days ago that has a similar pallette and starry theme to the adopt and I'm:eye:,,, if I can befriend the lil oc I am going to get a dragon to represent them and use that skin hehe. Such a pretty design!! )

And Edit to ask a question: what is your policy on redesigns/edits to character designs you have made? I had a lil idea abt them and a sphinx type design (just bc ive been seeking a sphinx design for a while djdbbdbdb and i am Simply Daydreaming) But if that's not something yr comfortable with then I would love to adopt them regardless if my offer is of interest to you. no worries either way though and I'm wishing u luck with ur sale <3
@newtons
sorry for the late reply!! ;O;
i'll definitely consider your offer, especially if you'd be willing to add on some art after all!! i totally don't mind it taking a while either!!

hearing your kind words also means a lot to me ;_; i'm happy to hear that you're interested and like their design so much!!
i totally don't mind others making edits/changes to my design, but would prefer if they were still pretty recognizable as the original design if that makes sense? x') i appreciate you asking!!

i'll probably leave them up for offers for a little longer but again, i am quite interested in your offer and will keep you updated :D

i also wanted to mention that i have been meaning to contact you again sometime since you commissioned me back around NoTN jhfgf i've just been really swamped by college and was very overworked around that time so working on those sketches has been like... irrationally hard for me so i'm really sorry ;o;; i'll do my best to update you soon!!
@newtons
sorry for the late reply!! ;O;
i'll definitely consider your offer, especially if you'd be willing to add on some art after all!! i totally don't mind it taking a while either!!

hearing your kind words also means a lot to me ;_; i'm happy to hear that you're interested and like their design so much!!
i totally don't mind others making edits/changes to my design, but would prefer if they were still pretty recognizable as the original design if that makes sense? x') i appreciate you asking!!

i'll probably leave them up for offers for a little longer but again, i am quite interested in your offer and will keep you updated :D

i also wanted to mention that i have been meaning to contact you again sometime since you commissioned me back around NoTN jhfgf i've just been really swamped by college and was very overworked around that time so working on those sketches has been like... irrationally hard for me so i'm really sorry ;o;; i'll do my best to update you soon!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
its all good! :] i completely understand about being overworked- i'm wishing u the best ! you Got this !

and i appreciate you pinging me to update me, youre not late at all :D i'm happy youre interested in my art too ;v; im not sure what/when exactly i should offer as far as Art goes but ! im happy to do anything similar to what i currently have available in my commissions on Ko-fi - to give u an idea.
(so i can do from a lil sketch or chibi up to a painterly bust or something like this )

thank you again for considering, i hope youre having a lovely timezone !
its all good! :] i completely understand about being overworked- i'm wishing u the best ! you Got this !

and i appreciate you pinging me to update me, youre not late at all :D i'm happy youre interested in my art too ;v; im not sure what/when exactly i should offer as far as Art goes but ! im happy to do anything similar to what i currently have available in my commissions on Ko-fi - to give u an idea.
(so i can do from a lil sketch or chibi up to a painterly bust or something like this )

thank you again for considering, i hope youre having a lovely timezone !
@newtons AAH you're really too sweet, thank you for your understanding and kind words ;ww; and ooh i appreciate you linking your ko-fi!! i'll definitely keep this in mind, if i do go through with your offer we can probably talk more about the details then haha x) thank you as well!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@newtons
AAH you're really too sweet, thank you for your understanding and kind words ;ww;
and ooh i appreciate you linking your ko-fi!! i'll definitely keep this in mind, if i do go through with your offer we can probably talk more about the details then haha x)
thank you as well!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
hng if i wasn't a broke rake i'd jump that poor foxtaur they are HECKING adorable, and for just a warm up design??? bruh. I drool over what I imagine they'd look like if they weren't a warm up doodle @v@
have a bump my friend
hng if i wasn't a broke rake i'd jump that poor foxtaur they are HECKING adorable, and for just a warm up design??? bruh. I drool over what I imagine they'd look like if they weren't a warm up doodle @v@
have a bump my friend
JZfZaEI.png
@yetdarker
AHH thank you for your kind words ;w; it means a lot to hear that!! i'm glad they still look somewhat presentable even if the sketch is a bit messy haha x')
@yetdarker
AHH thank you for your kind words ;w; it means a lot to hear that!! i'm glad they still look somewhat presentable even if the sketch is a bit messy haha x')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate hello! that fox friend you've created is incredibly cute!

here's what i can offer:
x1 Privateer's Seaspray set
x1 Corsair's Seapray set
x1 Marigold Flowerfall
any baldwin genes/apparel/etc. that you might want brewed

The Seapray sets are currently going for 750g (for the bundles) to a bit over 1kg (for buying pieces individually), so their currently evaluation is in a weird spot. ^^"

If you're more interested in pure currency than an apparel set or brews, I can substitute them for about 1 mil t or 1kg!
@Hocotate hello! that fox friend you've created is incredibly cute!

here's what i can offer:
x1 Privateer's Seaspray set
x1 Corsair's Seapray set
x1 Marigold Flowerfall
any baldwin genes/apparel/etc. that you might want brewed

The Seapray sets are currently going for 750g (for the bundles) to a bit over 1kg (for buying pieces individually), so their currently evaluation is in a weird spot. ^^"

If you're more interested in pure currency than an apparel set or brews, I can substitute them for about 1 mil t or 1kg!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@keryth aah, thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me! TvT [emoji=heart size=1] i must say i'm not too interested in the seaspray sets at the moment as i do have some spare pieces on hand already, and i do have a maxed cauldron and no urgent need for any brews at the moment. ;; so i would be interested in having them substituted for currency instead, but even then i'd probably want the bulk of an FRC offer to be in currency over items — i'm sorry to sound so picky ;o; nonetheless, i'll be sure to keep note of your offer and i appreciate you reaching out x)
@keryth
aah, thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me! TvT

i must say i'm not too interested in the seaspray sets at the moment as i do have some spare pieces on hand already, and i do have a maxed cauldron and no urgent need for any brews at the moment. ;; so i would be interested in having them substituted for currency instead, but even then i'd probably want the bulk of an FRC offer to be in currency over items — i'm sorry to sound so picky ;o;

nonetheless, i'll be sure to keep note of your offer and i appreciate you reaching out x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29