Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fiery's Figures | Comms/Pair Cards |USD
1 2
[center][font="Century Gothic"][size=5][size=5][color=#F600FF]Rules[/color][/size][/font] [/center] [columns][color=transparent]________[/color][nextcol][LIST] [*][size=4]Do not use my art without crediting me somewhere – you can use it in your signature with a link to something else, but wherever it links should credit me. (I.e., using a book or badge to link to a raffle, the raffle forum thread should credit and link back to this art shop or my FR profile). [*][size=4]Do not claim the art as your own. [*][size=4]Do not edit or resize my art in any way (mirroring is fine, but rotating is not) [*][size=4]You may use the art anywhere on FR or offsite, but the above rules apply. Offsite usage must link directly back to my shop or profile page. [*][size=4]USD orders only - no FR currency or items [*][size=4]I reserve the right to decline or cancel an order (with refund) for any reason. [*][size=4]I reserve the right to adjust these rules in any way, at any time, for any reason. [*][size=4]All art will comply with FR ToS – no gore, nsfw, etc. [*][size=4]All Payments are required upfront, before I will begin any work. [*][size=4]Refunds will be provided only if the cancellation is from my end. If you are not satisfied with the work, please let me know and I can work with you to fix any issues! [*][size=4]Payments will be made via paypal tip link (I will PM you the link and order total once I confirm the order. Payment must be received prior to any work being started). [*][size=4]I am subbed, so you do not need to ping me! [*][size=4]I do not currently have a limit to how many items you can order in one slot - if needed, I will adjust this in the future. You do need to fill out a separate order form for each item you wish to buy, but please only post once! [/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]__________[/color][/columns] Order Form: [code] [b]Reference:[/b] (link to dragon or OC) [b]Type of Request:[/b] (Full, half, headshot, etc.) [b]Type of Shading:[/b] (none/minimal or full) [b]Pixel or Digital:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] (Gems or USD) [b]Extras:[/b] (any extra requests - special background, items, familiars, accent, apparel - to be confirmed depending on request) [/code]
Rules
________
  • Do not use my art without crediting me somewhere – you can use it in your signature with a link to something else, but wherever it links should credit me. (I.e., using a book or badge to link to a raffle, the raffle forum thread should credit and link back to this art shop or my FR profile).
  • Do not claim the art as your own.
  • Do not edit or resize my art in any way (mirroring is fine, but rotating is not)
  • You may use the art anywhere on FR or offsite, but the above rules apply. Offsite usage must link directly back to my shop or profile page.
  • USD orders only - no FR currency or items
  • I reserve the right to decline or cancel an order (with refund) for any reason.
  • I reserve the right to adjust these rules in any way, at any time, for any reason.
  • All art will comply with FR ToS – no gore, nsfw, etc.
  • All Payments are required upfront, before I will begin any work.
  • Refunds will be provided only if the cancellation is from my end. If you are not satisfied with the work, please let me know and I can work with you to fix any issues!
  • Payments will be made via paypal tip link (I will PM you the link and order total once I confirm the order. Payment must be received prior to any work being started).
  • I am subbed, so you do not need to ping me!
  • I do not currently have a limit to how many items you can order in one slot - if needed, I will adjust this in the future. You do need to fill out a separate order form for each item you wish to buy, but please only post once!

Order Form:
Code:
[b]Reference:[/b] (link to dragon or OC) [b]Type of Request:[/b] (Full, half, headshot, etc.) [b]Type of Shading:[/b] (none/minimal or full) [b]Pixel or Digital:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] (Gems or USD) [b]Extras:[/b] (any extra requests - special background, items, familiars, accent, apparel - to be confirmed depending on request)
Unshaded/Minimal Shading: All prices listed for custom work. Apparel / Accents / Extras: dependent on request Headshot/Bust, no background: $10 Halfbody, simple/no background: $20 [img]https://i.imgur.com/zeD5GHk.png[/img] Full Body, simple/no background: $30 [img]https://i.imgur.com/hKsQkii.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N00yVVi.png[/img]
Unshaded/Minimal Shading:
All prices listed for custom work.

Apparel / Accents / Extras: dependent on request

Headshot/Bust, no background: $10

Halfbody, simple/no background: $20

zeD5GHk.png

Full Body, simple/no background: $30

hKsQkii.png
N00yVVi.png
Shaded: All prices listed for custom work. Headshot/Bust: $15 Half-body: $25 [img]https://i.imgur.com/YxWNweZ.png[/img] Full-body: $35 [img]https://i.imgur.com/FNdZwjn.png[/img]
Shaded:
All prices listed for custom work.

Headshot/Bust: $15

Half-body: $25

YxWNweZ.png

Full-body: $35

FNdZwjn.png
Adopts [center][size=6][b]Egg Adopts:[/b][/center] Want to sponsor a new breed? $30 gets you input on the pose/egg design, plus a free dragon on the base with any genes/eyes. Accents/apparel requests still cost an additional fee. [i]Pricing:[/i] Triple Basic: $5 Base Price: $6 New Genes: $2 [indent]Line-Breaking Terts: $5[/indent] Accents/Apparel: tbd on complexity, etc. starting at $3 Egg Customizations (including colors and designs): starting at $5 [center][u]Aether Adopt[/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749101992684814407/1099526704596262962/Aether_Earth_Day_Adopt_-_Rosie.png[/img] [columns] [color=brown][b]Primary[/b][br][color=brown] Basic Boulder Cinder Metallic Skink Spool Twinkle [color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=brown][b]Secondary[/b][br][color=brown] Alloy Basic Blaze Eye Spots Flair Flicker Myrid Spinner Thread [color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=brown][b]Tertiary[/b][br][color=brown] Basic Monarch Stinger Wish [color=transparent]________[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol] [color=brown][b]Primal Eyes[/b][br][color=brown] [color=transparent]___________[/color][/columns] [u]Nocturne Adopt[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YxWNweZ.png[/img] [columns] [color=brown][b]Primary[/b][br][color=brown] Basic Flaunt Pharaoh Metallic Ripple Skink Starmap Swirl [color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=brown][b]Secondary[/b][br][color=brown] Basic Bee Blend Constellation Marbled Noxtide Peregrine Sarcophagus [color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=brown][b]Tertiary[/b][br][color=brown] Basic Firefly Glimmer Okapi Runes Sparkle Spines Underbelly [color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[/color][nextcol] [color=brown][b]Primal Eyes[/b][br][color=brown] Wind Plague [color=transparent]___________[/color][/columns]
Adopts
Egg Adopts:
Want to sponsor a new breed? $30 gets you input on the pose/egg design, plus a free dragon on the base with any genes/eyes. Accents/apparel requests still cost an additional fee.

Pricing:
Triple Basic: $5
Base Price: $6
New Genes: $2
Line-Breaking Terts: $5
Accents/Apparel: tbd on complexity, etc. starting at $3
Egg Customizations (including colors and designs): starting at $5

Aether Adopt

Aether_Earth_Day_Adopt_-_Rosie.png
Primary

Basic
Boulder
Cinder
Metallic
Skink
Spool
Twinkle

Alloy
Basic
Blaze
Eye Spots
Flair
Flicker
Myrid
Spinner
Thread

Basic
Monarch
Stinger
Wish
________

Nocturne Adopt

YxWNweZ.png
Primary

Basic
Flaunt
Pharaoh
Metallic
Ripple
Skink
Starmap
Swirl

Basic
Bee
Blend
Constellation
Marbled
Noxtide
Peregrine
Sarcophagus

Basic
Firefly
Glimmer
Okapi
Runes
Sparkle
Spines
Underbelly

Wind
Plague
Breeding Cards: Recolor: $5 each; $12 for 3; $30 for 10 Use the template provided with colors based on your pairs. colorable Options: Background, Pair Name, Filigree, dragon outline. All can be different, same, whatever you want! choose your colors or let me choose them based on the breeding pair. I will do all work to obtain scries of kids, up to 8 options. Customizable background design, layout, or filigree at additional fee if complex. Simple adjustments can be made for free. Order form to select your own colors: [code] [b]Ordering:[/b] Breeding Cards [b]Template:[/b] (currently only one template) [b]Background Color(s):[/b] (provide 1-3 FR color(s) or hex code(s); or let me choose) [b]Filigree Color(s):[/b] (provide 1-3 FR color(s) or hex code(s); or let me choose) [b]Pair Name Color(s):[/b] (provide 1-3 FR color(s) or hex code(s); or let me choose) [b]Pair Name:[/b] (provide the name of the pair, this will be written on the card) [b]Link to Pair:[/b] (provide links to both parents) [b]Other:[/b] (provide any additional comments/etc.) [/code] Simple Order form: [code] [b]Ordering:[/b] Breeding Cards; no color input [b]Pair Name:[/b] [b]Link to Pair:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code] for bulk orders, please provide the Pair Name and Link to Pair for each pair in one post, stating the total number of cards you are ordering. Template 1 Examples:[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sbesPhQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vojEoqI.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eyCjbpb.png[/img]
Breeding Cards:

Recolor: $5 each; $12 for 3; $30 for 10
Use the template provided with colors based on your pairs.
colorable Options: Background, Pair Name, Filigree, dragon outline. All can be different, same, whatever you want!

choose your colors or let me choose them based on the breeding pair. I will do all work to obtain scries of kids, up to 8 options.

Customizable background design, layout, or filigree at additional fee if complex. Simple adjustments can be made for free.

Order form to select your own colors:
Code:
[b]Ordering:[/b] Breeding Cards [b]Template:[/b] (currently only one template) [b]Background Color(s):[/b] (provide 1-3 FR color(s) or hex code(s); or let me choose) [b]Filigree Color(s):[/b] (provide 1-3 FR color(s) or hex code(s); or let me choose) [b]Pair Name Color(s):[/b] (provide 1-3 FR color(s) or hex code(s); or let me choose) [b]Pair Name:[/b] (provide the name of the pair, this will be written on the card) [b]Link to Pair:[/b] (provide links to both parents) [b]Other:[/b] (provide any additional comments/etc.)

Simple Order form:
Code:
[b]Ordering:[/b] Breeding Cards; no color input [b]Pair Name:[/b] [b]Link to Pair:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

for bulk orders, please provide the Pair Name and Link to Pair for each pair in one post, stating the total number of cards you are ordering.

Template 1 Examples:
sbesPhQ.png
vojEoqI.png
eyCjbpb.png
res
res
res
res
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
res
res