Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CLOSED } PWYW Stress-Relief Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi @K4gryffindor! Are you okay with drawing off of descriptions? I have new dragons, so I have no existing art of them. If so, can I have all 5 slots? Do you have a wishlist?

I’m about to pass out and take a nap, I’ll circle back in a bit if you’ve answered. Hehe
Hi @K4gryffindor! Are you okay with drawing off of descriptions? I have new dragons, so I have no existing art of them. If so, can I have all 5 slots? Do you have a wishlist?

I’m about to pass out and take a nap, I’ll circle back in a bit if you’ve answered. Hehe
@liteweaver

Hi! I can definitely work off descriptions, no worries. I can take all 5 descriptions now, but I'd rather you pay for them in batches (the first 3 and then the last 2 once those are done) so that it doesn't seem like a lot at once XD

I prefer g/t, but I do have a wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71071909
Hope you have a nice nap :)
@liteweaver

Hi! I can definitely work off descriptions, no worries. I can take all 5 descriptions now, but I'd rather you pay for them in batches (the first 3 and then the last 2 once those are done) so that it doesn't seem like a lot at once XD

I prefer g/t, but I do have a wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71071909
Hope you have a nice nap :)
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
[color=013A20] @K4gryffindor, yay!! Would 1,000g and 655,000t be okay? I went off of the genes and stuff you wanted for Juniper, The Twins, and Herb. Well, I can make it all treasure or all gems if you'd prefer, I just automatically divided everything based on the MP/Database pricing. I think I'd like to see my top row as stuffed animals? In my mind's lore, they're just little babies and/or fluffy cats. Haha I don't see them as humanized versions of themselves like I do with my older dragons. Kinda like this but with their colors, colors, mouth open, and their eyes a bit bigger? Nothing too detailed, just enough to make it clear what they are based off of. [center][img]https://www.jellycat.com/images/products/medium/GRIZ3G.jpg[/img]
@K4gryffindor, yay!!

Would 1,000g and 655,000t be okay? I went off of the genes and stuff you wanted for Juniper, The Twins, and Herb. Well, I can make it all treasure or all gems if you'd prefer, I just automatically divided everything based on the MP/Database pricing.

I think I'd like to see my top row as stuffed animals? In my mind's lore, they're just little babies and/or fluffy cats. Haha I don't see them as humanized versions of themselves like I do with my older dragons.

Kinda like this but with their colors, colors, mouth open, and their eyes a bit bigger? Nothing too detailed, just enough to make it clear what they are based off of.

GRIZ3G.jpg
@liteweaver

Yep, that should be fine for lined and colored since they're rather simple. In terms of pricing, I wouldn't mind gene equivalents in value, I just prefer g/t in place of other things on my wishlist such as apparel

For top row do you mean the baby Aethers on the first page of your lair? Who would be the fifth?
@liteweaver

Yep, that should be fine for lined and colored since they're rather simple. In terms of pricing, I wouldn't mind gene equivalents in value, I just prefer g/t in place of other things on my wishlist such as apparel

For top row do you mean the baby Aethers on the first page of your lair? Who would be the fifth?
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
@K4gryffindor

Awesome! Oh, yeah, the top row of Aethers! Sorry for not clarifying. Hmm, now that I think about it, I think just the four are fine. I’ll still pay the same price though. I’ll send you a CR for 1700g. Accept it whenever, you’re ready. :)
@K4gryffindor

Awesome! Oh, yeah, the top row of Aethers! Sorry for not clarifying. Hmm, now that I think about it, I think just the four are fine. I’ll still pay the same price though. I’ll send you a CR for 1700g. Accept it whenever, you’re ready. :)
@liteweaver Awesome, I'll accept it once I've finished the comm :D Just 2 questions for clarification: do you want them to be separate images or all together and you want different poses/lineart for each right? Here is a quick sketch, just want to send it to make sure I have the right idea: [center][img]https://imgur.com/U7VtOIN.png[/img]
@liteweaver

Awesome, I'll accept it once I've finished the comm :D
Just 2 questions for clarification: do you want them to be separate images or all together and you want different poses/lineart for each right?

Here is a quick sketch, just want to send it to make sure I have the right idea:
U7VtOIN.png
@K4gryffindor

Omg! I love it!! Separate please! I’m gonna stick them in their bios. Hehe
@K4gryffindor

Omg! I love it!! Separate please! I’m gonna stick them in their bios. Hehe
@Liteweaver Question: Do you want a matching set or diff lineart/poses? 1 complete: Bia [center][img]https://imgur.com/07CzXWt.png[/img]
@Liteweaver
Question: Do you want a matching set or diff lineart/poses?

1 complete: Bia
07CzXWt.png
@K4gryffindor literally so in love with your art skdhshdshdshds
if you're interested in drawing any of these lads, I can offer you 250g + a fire halo?
@K4gryffindor literally so in love with your art skdhshdshdshds
if you're interested in drawing any of these lads, I can offer you 250g + a fire halo?
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@FallingUpstairs

Thank you! :D I would love to do a colored/lined headshot of this lad for that price. What do you think?

Also, I have 3 more comms to do before I get to yours, but I'd start as soon as I can
@FallingUpstairs

Thank you! :D I would love to do a colored/lined headshot of this lad for that price. What do you think?

Also, I have 3 more comms to do before I get to yours, but I'd start as soon as I can
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9