Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nitefol’s art shop (3/3 slots closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@nitefoil Okay that works for me! I'll be able to afford both. Do you have a preference for which band you'd prefer to do? Whichever you don't pick I was planning on passing along to another artist.

Also I'm gonna be logging off for a bit soon so I'll fill out the form when I get back online if that's alright.
@nitefoil Okay that works for me! I'll be able to afford both. Do you have a preference for which band you'd prefer to do? Whichever you don't pick I was planning on passing along to another artist.

Also I'm gonna be logging off for a bit soon so I'll fill out the form when I get back online if that's alright.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat
Hi, both bands look good to me, I have no preference. Come back anytime! You’re always welcome! :)
@onyxbat
Hi, both bands look good to me, I have no preference. Come back anytime! You’re always welcome! :)
1c1ad0e1b64b7a75ba6206435693849b9807ac57.png
@Nitefol
I have returned! If you have any slots open here she is!

Option:Shaded Fullbody!
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/14739839.vesta
Addon: Background
Payment type: g
Other info: She is a calm healer, she has a bond with the moon!
For the background something related to that <3
@Nitefol
I have returned! If you have any slots open here she is!

Option:Shaded Fullbody!
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/14739839.vesta
Addon: Background
Payment type: g
Other info: She is a calm healer, she has a bond with the moon!
For the background something related to that <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@nitefoil

Option:Shaded Fullbody w/there characters
Reference(s): Freyjuri, Ujuk, and Haimati.
Addon: Background: something winter-y perhaps sort of like the stage used in the ice instruments concert.
Payment type: treasure
Other info: Haimati is on the vocals. Ujuk plays the langspils and Freyjuri is on the wood frog guiro and bone flutes.

Option: Flat Fullbody w/three characters
Reference(s): Viktor, Astabelle, and Elladonna
Addon: an Edm/Industrial metal band. With a stage background and microphones. With a background like this or this but with colors to match Astabelle's outfit.
Other info: Viktor does the lead vocals and guitars. Eshelle is on the drum machine with backup vocals and Elladonna is on the drums.

Option: Shaded Bust
Reference(s): Zakka, July, or Achi
Addon: Background?
Other info: I was hoping to get a playlist type art. The song depends on which OC you are most interested in.

I listed all three here as I'm still speaking with the other artist I might give that person the playlist commission and you both of the band ones if you're okay with that.
@nitefoil

Option:Shaded Fullbody w/there characters
Reference(s): Freyjuri, Ujuk, and Haimati.
Addon: Background: something winter-y perhaps sort of like the stage used in the ice instruments concert.
Other info: Haimati is on the vocals. Ujuk plays the langspils and Freyjuri is on the wood frog guiro and bone flutes.

Option: Flat Fullbody w/three characters
Reference(s): Viktor, Astabelle, and Elladonna
Addon: an Edm/Industrial metal band. With a stage background and microphones. With a background like this or this but with colors to match Astabelle's outfit.
Other info: Viktor does the lead vocals and guitars. Eshelle is on the drum machine with backup vocals and Elladonna is on the drums.

Option: Shaded Bust
Reference(s): Zakka, July, or Achi
Addon: Background?
Other info: I was hoping to get a playlist type art. The song depends on which OC you are most interested in.

I listed all three here as I'm still speaking with the other artist I might give that person the playlist commission and you both of the band ones if you're okay with that.
@Bashett
sent a PM regarding your order! :)
——
@OnyxBat
I put one of your orders in slots of the other two in waitlist, they will be moved up as I finish the other ones. :) PM sent!
@Bashett
sent a PM regarding your order! :)
——
@OnyxBat
I put one of your orders in slots of the other two in waitlist, they will be moved up as I finish the other ones. :) PM sent!
Okay sounds good to me. I'll let you know which of the other two I want you to do. I know for sure that I want you to do the first one with Freyjuri.
Okay sounds good to me. I'll let you know which of the other two I want you to do. I know for sure that I want you to do the first one with Freyjuri.
open
open
open
open
open
open
@Nitefol
Hi! I'd like to place an order.

Option: Shaded Fullbody
Reference(s): This gijinka! The original dragon is here.
Addon: Background, strolling along a beach during sunset.
Payment type: Treasure
Other info: She's really good at putting on a playful facade, but she is somber and hateful in her quest for revenge.
@Nitefol
Hi! I'd like to place an order.

Option: Shaded Fullbody
Reference(s): This gijinka! The original dragon is here.
Addon: Background, strolling along a beach during sunset.
Payment type: Treasure
Other info: She's really good at putting on a playful facade, but she is somber and hateful in her quest for revenge.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1 2 3 4 5 6