Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] PWYW art (dragons/humanoids/furries)
1 2
@hyenaglasses

sure thing! anything specific you’d like? You would get a couple bust with that ^^
@hyenaglasses

sure thing! anything specific you’d like? You would get a couple bust with that ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
That sounds lovely!! Uhh Would the size dif be okay!
Want me to send the treasure now!!!
That sounds lovely!! Uhh Would the size dif be okay!
Want me to send the treasure now!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@hyenaglasses

yeah, i could make it a bust and half body to account for the size difference? but did you have any specifics like expression in mind? And yes please, i would prefer payment beforehand
@hyenaglasses

yeah, i could make it a bust and half body to account for the size difference? but did you have any specifics like expression in mind? And yes please, i would prefer payment beforehand
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Hi! Can I offer 300kt for you to draw Leyanne? If possible, I'd like to see her in a pose similar to the red demon lady in your examples, but in a manner where she looks way more like a bored teen.
@Fanartsy
Hi! Can I offer 300kt for you to draw Leyanne? If possible, I'd like to see her in a pose similar to the red demon lady in your examples, but in a manner where she looks way more like a bored teen.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Thank you so much @fanartsy
Sent! Uhh, maybe Pigeonspring nervous/blushy and Goldenfleece flirty or adoring haha, if not go for anything you feel like! Thank you!!!!
Thank you so much @fanartsy
Sent! Uhh, maybe Pigeonspring nervous/blushy and Goldenfleece flirty or adoring haha, if not go for anything you feel like! Thank you!!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@GiantPandroid

Sure thing! For 300kt, you’ll get a lined flat colour bust ^^ just send the money over and i’ll get to work tomorrow

@hyenaglasses

Sounds good, I’ll be getting to work tomorrow at the latest!
@GiantPandroid

Sure thing! For 300kt, you’ll get a lined flat colour bust ^^ just send the money over and i’ll get to work tomorrow

@hyenaglasses

Sounds good, I’ll be getting to work tomorrow at the latest!
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
bump
bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2