Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nat Dom] Wild Spirit Crafts Stalls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@beanutbutter Thank you for your order, here's your girl's adopt! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eDYTj7m.png[/img][/center]
@beanutbutter
Thank you for your order, here's your girl's adopt!
eDYTj7m.png
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Sonoch here it is :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/919599104189923480/1049684585971187742/Fae_Adopt_Base_crystal.png[/img]
@Sonoch here it is :)

Fae_Adopt_Base_crystal.png
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Kothra
Sending 110 levels to you for BrassicaOracle!
@Kothra
Sending 110 levels to you for BrassicaOracle!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@Mandragorum
Markings: I'd like a white wolf with just the cozen accent markings in crimson please, thanks!
Facing: Left
Additional Notes:
@Mandragorum
Markings: I'd like a white wolf with just the cozen accent markings in crimson please, thanks!
Facing: Left
Additional Notes:
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@StarNinja Had to ping you to this[emoji=familiar heart size=1]

@StarNinja

Had to ping you to this
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Golden
Hey again! I'm sorry, but I don't do free designs for these - only dragon matching. If you have a White/White/Crimson dragon you want this for, then I can do that, but please mind that each design is tied to the dragon it's made for - so if you sell the dragon, the design would go with it.
The reason being, these are actually gacha adopts (in my regular shop, which is linked) that can be purchased to receive a wolf with a random look. The wolves matching dragons are something I decided to do as an extra, but hence I am strictly matcing them to specific dragons with these specific colors.
If designs could be picked at will, the gacha aspect would not make any sense anymore, sadly. Hope you understand!
@Golden
Hey again! I'm sorry, but I don't do free designs for these - only dragon matching. If you have a White/White/Crimson dragon you want this for, then I can do that, but please mind that each design is tied to the dragon it's made for - so if you sell the dragon, the design would go with it.
The reason being, these are actually gacha adopts (in my regular shop, which is linked) that can be purchased to receive a wolf with a random look. The wolves matching dragons are something I decided to do as an extra, but hence I am strictly matcing them to specific dragons with these specific colors.
If designs could be picked at will, the gacha aspect would not make any sense anymore, sadly. Hope you understand!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Mandragorum Sure, here's the dragon, She is actually White, Crimson, Crimson, but because of the gene she is more white with red, than red with white. Thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19397918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/193980/19397918_350.png[/img][/url]
@Mandragorum

Sure, here's the dragon, She is actually White, Crimson, Crimson, but because of the gene she is more white with red, than red with white. Thanks!

19397918_350.png
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden
Alright! Then I'll do her colors + White as extra color. Do you have a preference where in addition to the accent marking the second crimson color should go?
@Golden
Alright! Then I'll do her colors + White as extra color. Do you have a preference where in addition to the accent marking the second crimson color should go?
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Mandragorum

Maned Under, Cozen Accent please for the Crimson. Thanks!
@Mandragorum

Maned Under, Cozen Accent please for the Crimson. Thanks!
@Kothra

35 levels sent for Mandragorum's Wolf Art, thanks!
@Kothra

35 levels sent for Mandragorum's Wolf Art, thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10