Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noodles <3 [Spiral YCH Signatures]
1 2 3 4
I have gems and for sure want one. Just trying to decide which dragon to use. Haha!
I will let you know by tomorrow.
Thank you again, so much for opening back up.
I am totally excited!!!
I have gems and for sure want one. Just trying to decide which dragon to use. Haha!
I will let you know by tomorrow.
Thank you again, so much for opening back up.
I am totally excited!!!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
[center][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/center] [b]BASE:[/b] Base 1 please [b]DRAGON LINK:[/b] [morphology=3729348][morphology=3729451] [b]APPAREL:[/b] none [b]SKIN/ACCENT[/b] none [b]COMMENTS:[/b] I LOVE this dragon's art, and am looking for something like it with mine. [img]https://i.imgur.com/G3VLDOV.png[/img] I will be paying with gems. Thank you
ORDER FORM

BASE: Base 1 please
DRAGON LINK:
CrystalPatch
CrystalPatch2

APPAREL: none
SKIN/ACCENT none
COMMENTS: I LOVE this dragon's art, and am looking for something like it with mine.
G3VLDOV.png
I will be paying with gems.
Thank you
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
@DragonsMom

Alright then, that will be 1600g, feel free to send a CR and I will add you to my progress list ^^
@DragonsMom

Alright then, that will be 1600g, feel free to send a CR and I will add you to my progress list ^^
Ps8N9Yw.gif
@DragonsMom Sorry, I honestly wasn't on FR for a while, but here it is! Also, I'm giving 800g back, cause I thought you gave me 2 dragons, but I realized it's exactly the same one xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/YgHgpy7.png[/img]
@DragonsMom
Sorry, I honestly wasn't on FR for a while, but here it is!
Also, I'm giving 800g back, cause I thought you gave me 2 dragons, but I realized it's exactly the same one xD

YgHgpy7.png
Ps8N9Yw.gif
Subbed to pinglist, fingers crossed for a reopen sometime <3
Subbed to pinglist, fingers crossed for a reopen sometime <3
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png