Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doglike's Art Shop [CLOSED] [G/T]
1 2 3 4
@Doglike Username: Woodchip Payment: gems OC Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/206735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2068/206735_350.png[/img][/url] Art Tier: Shaded headshot Personality/Poses/Expression: If it's alright, I'll leave it up to you! Anything else?: I should probably mention that his skin is based off this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/26776.png[/img] Also, all of his design elements are up for interpretation! I hope this is alright, thank you!! Edit: Oh also I don't want his candles to be included.
@Doglike
Username: Woodchip
Payment: gems
OC Reference:
206735_350.png
Art Tier: Shaded headshot
Personality/Poses/Expression: If it's alright, I'll leave it up to you!
Anything else?:
I should probably mention that his skin is based off this:
26776.png
Also, all of his design elements are up for interpretation!
I hope this is alright, thank you!!

Edit: Oh also I don't want his candles to be included.
Woodchip_pixel_copy.png
@doglike hello there! sorry to bother, but i was wondering — are you okay with doing comms based on written descriptions? if not it’s totally okay!! tysm!
@doglike hello there! sorry to bother, but i was wondering — are you okay with doing comms based on written descriptions? if not it’s totally okay!! tysm!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@Doglike hello! Your art's gorgeous, if there's a spot open I'd like to order ^^
Username: RainbowVeins
Payment: Gems
OC Reference: Mars
Art Tier: [sketch,shaded,bust,etc]: Colored headshot
Personality/Poses/Expression: Maybe a smile/grin? Not too picky though so if something calls to you go ahead.
Everything else should be noted in her toyhou.se but let me know if any more info's needed!
@Doglike hello! Your art's gorgeous, if there's a spot open I'd like to order ^^
Personality/Poses/Expression: Maybe a smile/grin? Not too picky though so if something calls to you go ahead.
Everything else should be noted in her toyhou.se but let me know if any more info's needed!
lil-guy.png
[quote name="Woodchip" date="2022-10-31 20:50:10" ] @Doglike Username: Woodchip Payment: gems OC Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/206735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2068/206735_350.png[/img][/url] Art Tier: Shaded headshot Personality/Poses/Expression: If it's alright, I'll leave it up to you! Anything else?: I should probably mention that his skin is based off this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/26776.png[/img] Also, all of his design elements are up for interpretation! I hope this is alright, thank you!! Edit: Oh also I don't want his candles to be included. [/quote] Accepted! Please shoot payment over when you're ready. (If possible if you could send me an image of your dragon minus the apparel that would be awesome! I just want to ensure I get the markings right. If you'd prefer not to that's a-okay.) [quote name="sighborgs" date="2022-10-31 21:36:34" ] @doglike hello there! sorry to bother, but i was wondering — are you okay with doing comms based on written descriptions? if not it’s totally okay!! tysm! [/quote] I would be willing to try but it would likely cost more! [quote name="RainbowVeins" date="2022-10-31 22:47:09" ] @Doglike hello! Your art's gorgeous, if there's a spot open I'd like to order ^^ Username: RainbowVeins Payment: Gems OC Reference: Mars Art Tier: [sketch,shaded,bust,etc]: Colored headshot Personality/Poses/Expression: Maybe a smile/grin? Not too picky though so if something calls to you go ahead. Everything else should be noted in her toyhou.se but let me know if any more info's needed! [/quote] So sorry, I just filled up! I can add you to a pinglist if you'd like!
Woodchip wrote on 2022-10-31 20:50:10:
@Doglike
Username: Woodchip
Payment: gems
OC Reference:
206735_350.png
Art Tier: Shaded headshot
Personality/Poses/Expression: If it's alright, I'll leave it up to you!
Anything else?:
I should probably mention that his skin is based off this:
26776.png
Also, all of his design elements are up for interpretation!
I hope this is alright, thank you!!

Edit: Oh also I don't want his candles to be included.
Accepted! Please shoot payment over when you're ready.
(If possible if you could send me an image of your dragon minus the apparel that would be awesome! I just want to ensure I get the markings right. If you'd prefer not to that's a-okay.)

sighborgs wrote on 2022-10-31 21:36:34:
I would be willing to try but it would likely cost more!

RainbowVeins wrote on 2022-10-31 22:47:09:
So sorry, I just filled up! I can add you to a pinglist if you'd like!
AnDjjTc.pngwTBPG5s.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.pngSjV5FiU.pngqKZAaLK.pngmPQFox6.pngmgdSuQM.png
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
[s]@Doglike Username: Cherenkov Payment: Gems OC Reference: [url=https://imgur.com/a/PMRBuXq]Cait[/url] Art Tier: Shaded bust Personality/Poses/Expression: A smug smirk, please Anything else?: they're a little hard to see, but she has two notches on her right (our left) eyebrow, a scar on her lip and a septum piercing- and if you could, please include her Maze Bank badge in the image. It could be 'hanging off' the piece or pulled further up on her chest, whatever ends up working for you [emoji=tundra happy size=1][/s] I just read your last comment, please add me to your pinglist :')
@Doglike
Username: Cherenkov
OC Reference: Cait
Art Tier: Shaded bust
Personality/Poses/Expression: A smug smirk, please
Anything else?: they're a little hard to see, but she has two notches on her right (our left) eyebrow, a scar on her lip and a septum piercing- and if you could, please include her Maze Bank badge in the image. It could be 'hanging off' the piece or pulled further up on her chest, whatever ends up working for you

I just read your last comment, please add me to your pinglist :')
@doglike would love to be on the pinglist in that case, tysm!!
@doglike would love to be on the pinglist in that case, tysm!!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@Amo Added you!

@sighborgs added! :)
@Amo Added you!

@sighborgs added! :)
AnDjjTc.pngwTBPG5s.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.pngSjV5FiU.pngqKZAaLK.pngmPQFox6.pngmgdSuQM.png
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
Tentatively opening for one slot!

You may notice my prices have increased, and that's correct! I was undercharging pretty drastically.

@Cherenkov @Amo @sighborgs
Tentatively opening for one slot!

You may notice my prices have increased, and that's correct! I was undercharging pretty drastically.

@Cherenkov @Amo @sighborgs
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 3 4