Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] waist-up gijinka sketches
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
hello! could you add me to the pinglist, please?
hello! could you add me to the pinglist, please?
9.jpg
sure!!
sure!!
they/he
@dawkosaur thank you for letting me draw them!! there's a no blood version if you want me to send it. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/658876250005176330/1036442126810091621/asha.png[/img]
@dawkosaur

thank you for letting me draw them!! there's a no blood version if you want me to send it.

asha.png
they/he
ooooooooh my god i absolutely love this so much, your shading is so amazing ESPECIALLY on the reflective parts, thank youuu!!! im fine with just this version btw :D i miiiiight come back again if you open more slots later
ooooooooh my god i absolutely love this so much, your shading is so amazing ESPECIALLY on the reflective parts, thank youuu!!! im fine with just this version btw :D i miiiiight come back again if you open more slots later
i'm so glad you like it!!
i'm so glad you like it!!
they/he
@amiyer i'd like to be added to the pinglist pls
@amiyer i'd like to be added to the pinglist pls
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@kiratiyuji sure, and I'm sorry for the delays with the commissions. I'm working on them, rest assured.
@kiratiyuji sure, and I'm sorry for the delays with the commissions. I'm working on them, rest assured.
they/he
@amiyer please add me to the pinglist~
@amiyer please add me to the pinglist~
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
all right
all right
they/he
pinglist please! your art is beautiful
pinglist please! your art is beautiful
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15