Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] waist-up gijinka sketches
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="amiyer" date="2023-11-17 17:25:47" ] @kiratiyuji thank you for commissioning me! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658876250005176330/1175189332408156160/kiratiyujicomm1.png[/img] [/quote] OMG THIS IS SO GOOOD AHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH
amiyer wrote on 2023-11-17 17:25:47:
@kiratiyuji thank you for commissioning me!

kiratiyujicomm1.png
OMG THIS IS SO GOOOD AHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
Hello!! I would love to also claim a slot for two if possible please? Either together in one image or in separate images would work for me! You're welcome to have creative freedom with them and choose their interactions/pose/expressions/outfits/etc as well!!Thank you for your time regardless!!

Reference Images:
Cami and Luci (credit to Aneyeris for these!)
There's also these if they help: Cami and Luci

Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here

Toyhouse profiles with more examples:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

Personalities as well:
Cami: relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof
Luci: sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful

Payment Offer: 10kg for both if that works for you!
Hello!! I would love to also claim a slot for two if possible please? Either together in one image or in separate images would work for me! You're welcome to have creative freedom with them and choose their interactions/pose/expressions/outfits/etc as well!!Thank you for your time regardless!!

Reference Images:
Cami and Luci (credit to Aneyeris for these!)
There's also these if they help: Cami and Luci

Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here

Toyhouse profiles with more examples:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

Personalities as well:
Cami: relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof
Luci: sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful

Payment Offer: 10kg for both if that works for you!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@smo6sm I would be willing to take glitter vomit as part of a payment, but not by itself. sorry for the trouble;;

@mythicalviper yes that's good! send the payment through a one-way cr and I'll get started. though, by any chance, do you have a reference image without watermarks?

@hocotate wow haruka's design is gorgeous!! I'd be happy to draw her :D just the 4000g is fine; once you send over the payment I'll start

@mercenary I'd love to draw nyari, if that's okay ^^ send me a crossroads and I'll accept once I'm finished

@pawnmgers awesome baby coatl +w+ flower motifs are fun, i'll do my best to do him justice o7 send over the payment and i will start

@icehorsestar yes of course!! thank u for your interest c:

@bashett I'd be happy to draw opal! however, I'll unfortunately have to decline rhayna this time. if that's all right, I'll start once you send the crossroads. also, do you possibly have a reference for opal without TH watermarks?

@octobrush cami and luci's backstory is so cute :') i'd love to draw them, please send over the payments and I'll start

@smo6sm I would be willing to take glitter vomit as part of a payment, but not by itself. sorry for the trouble;;

@mythicalviper yes that's good! send the payment through a one-way cr and I'll get started. though, by any chance, do you have a reference image without watermarks?

@hocotate wow haruka's design is gorgeous!! I'd be happy to draw her :D just the 4000g is fine; once you send over the payment I'll start

@mercenary I'd love to draw nyari, if that's okay ^^ send me a crossroads and I'll accept once I'm finished

@pawnmgers awesome baby coatl +w+ flower motifs are fun, i'll do my best to do him justice o7 send over the payment and i will start

@icehorsestar yes of course!! thank u for your interest c:

@bashett I'd be happy to draw opal! however, I'll unfortunately have to decline rhayna this time. if that's all right, I'll start once you send the crossroads. also, do you possibly have a reference for opal without TH watermarks?

@octobrush cami and luci's backstory is so cute :') i'd love to draw them, please send over the payments and I'll start

they/he
hello @amiyer , if you haven’t started yet, i was wondering if id be able to cancel my commission?
hello @amiyer , if you haven’t started yet, i was wondering if id be able to cancel my commission?
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers yes, I'll cancel the CR now
@Pawnmgers yes, I'll cancel the CR now
they/he
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15