Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 10g Tales -- A PWYW Lore Shop [OPEN]
@Sparrowe

Hello there

SORRY I SAW THE PHASE 1 CLONE IN YOUR SIGNATURE AND COULDN'T RESIST please I need to know about your Clone oc(s) because I've got my own and I love them to pieces
@Sparrowe

Hello there

SORRY I SAW THE PHASE 1 CLONE IN YOUR SIGNATURE AND COULDN'T RESIST please I need to know about your Clone oc(s) because I've got my own and I love them to pieces
Artboard-1.png
@Sparrowe OH MY GOODNESS i adore it!! what a lovely boy!! tysm for taking time to do this :]]
@Sparrowe OH MY GOODNESS i adore it!! what a lovely boy!! tysm for taking time to do this :]]
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
@Sparrowe These are so fantastic aaaAAH I love the ideas you've come up with for them and some base personality traits, which I definitely want to incorporate into them! Thank you so much for doing this, your writing's just as amazing as ever!
@Sparrowe These are so fantastic aaaAAH I love the ideas you've come up with for them and some base personality traits, which I definitely want to incorporate into them! Thank you so much for doing this, your writing's just as amazing as ever!
Oh it reads so quaint and lovely! Thank you very much! ^_^
Oh it reads so quaint and lovely! Thank you very much! ^_^
____________________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4 _
oooooh!! this is so good, thank you so much [emoji=tundra star size=1]
oooooh!! this is so good, thank you so much
The shop is now open again! (Apologies in advance for slow replies, I'll be busy but I'll still do this, don't worry!)
The shop is now open again! (Apologies in advance for slow replies, I'll be busy but I'll still do this, don't worry!)
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore