Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} Kzry's Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@apetdino
Yeah I could work with that!
150kt/g for hatchling, 200kt/g for adult
and if you're looking for more complex (like the flair gene because that's pain) 50kt/g extra
@apetdino
Yeah I could work with that!
150kt/g for hatchling, 200kt/g for adult
and if you're looking for more complex (like the flair gene because that's pain) 50kt/g extra
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
@Kzryail

So 350 - 400 gems for the pair (one hatchling and one baby)?
I can send you the templates in a message with the gems.
@Kzryail

So 350 - 400 gems for the pair (one hatchling and one baby)?
I can send you the templates in a message with the gems.
woohoo! queue is up to date and I'll start slamming away at my tablet tomorrow most likely!

I don't have a set number of slots, but I'll stay open until the weekends or something like that

Thank you for everyone's interest thus far, I'll be delivering WIPs and/or finished pieces soon!

(and if you're lurking or browsing, hi! thanks for stopping by hehe)
woohoo! queue is up to date and I'll start slamming away at my tablet tomorrow most likely!

I don't have a set number of slots, but I'll stay open until the weekends or something like that

Thank you for everyone's interest thus far, I'll be delivering WIPs and/or finished pieces soon!

(and if you're lurking or browsing, hi! thanks for stopping by hehe)
[center]bump! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749773743152431164/1048815206064721960/rhemprebby.png[/img][/center]
bump!
rhemprebby.png
open for oooone mroe day
open for oooone mroe day
okay okay, one more
okay okay, one more
updated prices and shifted usd : gem ratio

edit: also i promise im working on the last few things in my queue!
updated prices and shifted usd : gem ratio

edit: also i promise im working on the last few things in my queue!
Thinking about reopening in a few days to gather funds so uh, im not terribly broke
geneing dragons is a dangerous pithole to fall into
Thinking about reopening in a few days to gather funds so uh, im not terribly broke
geneing dragons is a dangerous pithole to fall into
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749773743152431164/1073667315834552391/image.png[/img][/center] open for the weekend!! im gonna crunch some orders for some gems for my,,, rng addiction sdlfkdjfksdjf head up my prices have been updated! It's no longer super cheap bUT I'll be doing both ferals, humanoids, and everything inbetween!! (ofc hand me dragons at your own risk, i will do them no justice) @StarNinja @Lykanth @AzaRein
image.png

open for the weekend!!
im gonna crunch some orders for some gems
for my,,, rng addiction sdlfkdjfksdjf

head up my prices have been updated! It's no longer super cheap bUT I'll be doing both ferals, humanoids, and everything inbetween!!
(ofc hand me dragons at your own risk, i will do them no justice)

@StarNinja
@Lykanth
@AzaRein
Hey! just wanted to ask if you accept eggs? I have a nocturne egg if so, and I'd love to know how much you'd think it would be worth in gems to get a piece from you (I'm an old player that needs to relearn values)
Hey! just wanted to ask if you accept eggs? I have a nocturne egg if so, and I'd love to know how much you'd think it would be worth in gems to get a piece from you (I'm an old player that needs to relearn values)
MALICE.png heart.png MENACE_ALL_CAPS.png test
- Art Shop -
- Skins & Accents -
- Hatchery(WIP) -
test
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8