Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Genesis's Permababy Palooza! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Baby bump! Still accepting strange chests!
Baby bump! Still accepting strange chests!
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
Baby bump! Owu
Still accepting strange chests as payment!
Baby bump! Owu
Still accepting strange chests as payment!
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
HI everyone! long time no see heh.........

anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful new year!

I'm currently in the process of getting a new drawing tablet cause mines is beginning to kick the bucket. But its still usable if yall would like a drawing!

Thanks for everyone support, I'm really glad people like my drawing shop!!!

Till next time!
HI everyone! long time no see heh.........

anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful new year!

I'm currently in the process of getting a new drawing tablet cause mines is beginning to kick the bucket. But its still usable if yall would like a drawing!

Thanks for everyone support, I'm really glad people like my drawing shop!!!

Till next time!
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Sp00kAndR0ll [b]username:[/b] Noivurn [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81429174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814292/81429174_350.png[/img][/url] [b]pose:[/b] surprise me! if it helps, Omen is a friendly young hatchling who also happens to be able to see ghosts - he's on the quieter side, but always willing to lend a claw or just spend time with others [b]apparel:[/b] N/A [b]discounts:[/b] [s]idk if I count for friend discount but I'm okay paying full price!![/s] [b]anything else?:[/b] his familiar is his best friend! (you don't have to include it, though, up to you!) [b]would you liked to be pm'd with the rough draft?[/b] nah, let it be a surprise! :D
@Sp00kAndR0ll

username: Noivurn
dragon: 81429174_350.png
pose: surprise me! if it helps, Omen is a friendly young hatchling who also happens to be able to see ghosts - he's on the quieter side, but always willing to lend a claw or just spend time with others
apparel: N/A
discounts: idk if I count for friend discount but I'm okay paying full price!!
anything else?: his familiar is his best friend! (you don't have to include it, though, up to you!)
would you liked to be pm'd with the rough draft? nah, let it be a surprise! :D
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn Thank you for your order!!

baby(x1)= 400g/400,000t
apparel=none
skin=none
discounts=30% cool-new-friend-discount-cause-its-my-shop-and-I-do-what-I-want discount
Pose: friendly ghost-seer

total payment= 280g/280,000t

you may pay anytime before or after the order is complete! :]
@Noivurn Thank you for your order!!

baby(x1)= 400g/400,000t
apparel=none
skin=none
discounts=30% cool-new-friend-discount-cause-its-my-shop-and-I-do-what-I-want discount
Pose: friendly ghost-seer

total payment= 280g/280,000t

you may pay anytime before or after the order is complete! :]
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Noivurn your commission is ready!!![emoji=snapper happy size=2] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018298318499098644/1069370506396057680/comm05.png[/img] First time drawing a snapper, think it went well! He was so fun to draw!! He looks a LOT more scared than I meant him to but them big ol mouths are hard to express! If you need any changes let me kno! Thank you, and I hope you order again! [emoji=snapper love size=2]
@Noivurn your commission is ready!!!
comm05.png

First time drawing a snapper, think it went well! He was so fun to draw!!

He looks a LOT more scared than I meant him to but them big ol mouths are hard to express!

If you need any changes let me kno!

Thank you, and I hope you order again!
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Sp00kAndR0ll SO cute! Thank you so much!! [emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
@Sp00kAndR0ll SO cute! Thank you so much!!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Hi everyone!!! My holiday week is soon! And on that week I wanna give everyone a 5% discount as a celebration! So after the 19th till the end of my festival you'll only need to pay 380 gems/ 380,000 gold for a normal commission!! Happy circus!!! [emoji=obelisk love size=2]
Hi everyone!!! My holiday week is soon! And on that week I wanna give everyone a 5% discount as a celebration!

So after the 19th till the end of my festival you'll only need to pay 380 gems/ 380,000 gold for a normal commission!!

Happy circus!!!
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9