Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | traditional sketches for t/g pwyw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I’d love to get something of https://toyhou.se/19585707.jun-nakamura if these are still open!! Something with her smiling and holding up a peace sign or something would be super cute I think! Optionally with some blood splatters considering her job haha
I can offer 500g or more!!
I’d love to get something of https://toyhou.se/19585707.jun-nakamura if these are still open!! Something with her smiling and holding up a peace sign or something would be super cute I think! Optionally with some blood splatters considering her job haha
I can offer 500g or more!!
@queervillain
hello hello~ wasn't sure if you still have slots open but i'd be interested if there are any still open :D
@queervillain
hello hello~ wasn't sure if you still have slots open but i'd be interested if there are any still open :D
m16OKP.jpeg
@fallowtail I HOPE THIS IS OK you had no pose pref so this is just what came out, sorry it's just a bust! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716388070223511663/1063332106492719114/image.png[/img] xaz will be next! [b]as for everybody else[/b] just bolding that so it gets seen, i can't take any more on rn! once i've finished for xaz i'll take a look thru and see who i think i can handle next and tag them to confirm they're still interested and stuff, i won't just jumpscare you with a drawing after a random amount of time and then demand gems KJDHJFJKH
@fallowtail I HOPE THIS IS OK you had no pose pref so this is just what came out, sorry it's just a bust!

image.png

xaz will be next!

as for everybody else just bolding that so it gets seen, i can't take any more on rn! once i've finished for xaz i'll take a look thru and see who i think i can handle next and tag them to confirm they're still interested and stuff, i won't just jumpscare you with a drawing after a random amount of time and then demand gems KJDHJFJKH
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
ahhh oh my gosh she came out lovely!! ;~; I love how you did the arms especially so uch omg the anatomy on those HANDS...SWOONS...and her shirt looks so good to aaAAA THIS IS SO LOVELY TYSM....!!! super sorry for the slow reply, I'll be shooting the payment over asap!! <3 Thank you!!
ahhh oh my gosh she came out lovely!! ;~; I love how you did the arms especially so uch omg the anatomy on those HANDS...SWOONS...and her shirt looks so good to aaAAA THIS IS SO LOVELY TYSM....!!! super sorry for the slow reply, I'll be shooting the payment over asap!! <3 Thank you!!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT thank you so much for ur patience!! <3
I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT thank you so much for ur patience!! <3
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
@queervillain

hihi! I was wondering if you do couple art/are willing to do 2 chars in one piece? maybe like walking/sitting together or dancing or something
@queervillain

hihi! I was wondering if you do couple art/are willing to do 2 chars in one piece? maybe like walking/sitting together or dancing or something
CVVoJp3.gif
I love the dragon headshot you did! How much would you expect for another one of these?
I love the dragon headshot you did! How much would you expect for another one of these?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@xaz I hope this is what you had in mind!! you mentioned bookworm and I ran with it lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716388070223511663/1063905918502314115/image.png[/img] @shaqshrek if you're still interested I could try n take yours on now, let me know (no worries if not)! [size=5][b]ONCE AGAIN EVERYBODY ELSE I AM STILL NOT TAKING NEW ONES RIGHT NOW so I'd appreciate if no more were requested while I catch up! I appreciate the interest so much though and hopefully will get around to you[/b][/size] I will answer some general questions! @kxida yes I do multiple characters, there are lots of examples in the original post and in the thread thus far! @omiii these are pwyw, so basically anything above 200g/kt, but I ironically don't really do FR dragons unless they're very simple!
@xaz I hope this is what you had in mind!! you mentioned bookworm and I ran with it lol
image.png

@shaqshrek if you're still interested I could try n take yours on now, let me know (no worries if not)!

ONCE AGAIN EVERYBODY ELSE I AM STILL NOT TAKING NEW ONES RIGHT NOW so I'd appreciate if no more were requested while I catch up! I appreciate the interest so much though and hopefully will get around to you

I will answer some general questions!

@kxida yes I do multiple characters, there are lots of examples in the original post and in the thread thus far!

@omiii these are pwyw, so basically anything above 200g/kt, but I ironically don't really do FR dragons unless they're very simple!
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
@queervillain

im definitely still interested if you are!! thanks for letting me know :>
@queervillain

im definitely still interested if you are!! thanks for letting me know :>
MUYNhfy.png 7Zid8hE.png tn0RSo5.png
@queervillain
So good as always! When you're open again def ping me I love throwing money at you lol
@queervillain
So good as always! When you're open again def ping me I love throwing money at you lol
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9