Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | traditional sketches for t/g pwyw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ooo my gosh i'm super interested in ordering something from you !! but since it's been a few days since you've posted in the thread i just wanted to check and see if this was still open before i posted anything about it haha
ooo my gosh i'm super interested in ordering something from you !! but since it's been a few days since you've posted in the thread i just wanted to check and see if this was still open before i posted anything about it haha
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@reshiramu HI. SORRY FOR THE WAIT i um. got hit by a Mystery Ailment (which interfered with my plans to draw in class since i Couldn't Go) and then the artblock train but i hope this looks okay, it's a little rusty if you ask me :'] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716388070223511663/1040842233500405810/image.png[/img] AND theyve already seen it but here's the one for skeleman [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1017807406920630382/1040411412855525406/image.png[/img]
@reshiramu HI. SORRY FOR THE WAIT i um. got hit by a Mystery Ailment (which interfered with my plans to draw in class since i Couldn't Go) and then the artblock train but i hope this looks okay, it's a little rusty if you ask me :']

image.png

AND theyve already seen it but here's the one for skeleman
image.png
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
oh annnd yes @reshiramu I don't have any preference how you get it to me!
@ghostchamp yes I could do another! sorry for the wait I'll have yours soon omg
and @fallowtail thank you sm for the interest!! I can ping you when I'm ready to take another one if that works for you
oh annnd yes @reshiramu I don't have any preference how you get it to me!
@ghostchamp yes I could do another! sorry for the wait I'll have yours soon omg
and @fallowtail thank you sm for the interest!! I can ping you when I'm ready to take another one if that works for you
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
@queervillain thank you so much! They look good
@queervillain thank you so much! They look good

He/him | FRT+1 x
yes please i would love that !! :D
yes please i would love that !! :D
@fallowtail workin on my last one rn, so if you'd like to let me know what you had in mind i'm all ears! if ur still interested that is, no worries if circumstances have changed in the days since this ^^
@fallowtail workin on my last one rn, so if you'd like to let me know what you had in mind i'm all ears! if ur still interested that is, no worries if circumstances have changed in the days since this ^^
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
Are you opposed to drawing a character with black metal music aesthetics? I'm hoping to get art of my new OC, Nymid..
Are you opposed to drawing a character with black metal music aesthetics? I'm hoping to get art of my new OC, Nymid..
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat not opposed at all, they look dope! I've finished all the ones i had to do so if you're interested just lmk what kind of pose/expression you had in mind :]
@onyxbat not opposed at all, they look dope! I've finished all the ones i had to do so if you're interested just lmk what kind of pose/expression you had in mind :]
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
I'm very interested! :D Something like this or this would be cool if you don't mind. If those are too complicated then anything that has the vibe of lurking in the woods at night works lol.

His hair is based on this and his corpse paint is based on this but with a cross on the forehead. His jacket is based on a combo of this and this and has lots of paper clips attached to the fringe and stuff.
I'm very interested! :D Something like this or this would be cool if you don't mind. If those are too complicated then anything that has the vibe of lurking in the woods at night works lol.

His hair is based on this and his corpse paint is based on this but with a cross on the forehead. His jacket is based on a combo of this and this and has lots of paper clips attached to the fringe and stuff.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
ohh yes yes yes please if you've still got the room for me! :D i'd love to see my girl erin in your style! i have absolutely nothing specific in mind so whatever you'd want to do with her would be totally ok <3 i'd also like to pay before if i can so i don't forget about it and spend it LOL if like 600g would be ok with you?
ohh yes yes yes please if you've still got the room for me! :D i'd love to see my girl erin in your style! i have absolutely nothing specific in mind so whatever you'd want to do with her would be totally ok <3 i'd also like to pay before if i can so i don't forget about it and spend it LOL if like 600g would be ok with you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9