Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] 4Jen's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jonquilla
Normal commission type means that it's the original design, not a chibi type style.
And since it's a doodle, the style type won't be applied, unless it's a lineart order or a full shaded, doodles are all the same type of style.

The total price will be 500g/kt, I'll start to work on your commission only after I receive the payment upfront
@Jonquilla
Normal commission type means that it's the original design, not a chibi type style.
And since it's a doodle, the style type won't be applied, unless it's a lineart order or a full shaded, doodles are all the same type of style.

The total price will be 500g/kt, I'll start to work on your commission only after I receive the payment upfront
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
hello there! i have a few questions if that's alright -- firstly, would you be okay with drawing a (chibi) fullbody of this character? since their anatomy is a bit unusual i thought i might ask before maybe filling out an order form QQ
secondly, i would be interested in paying partially in baldwin items from your wishlist, though they would take some time to brew; would it still be okay for me to order but send those as partial payment later on, or would you prefer payment is fully upfront? ><
hope these aren't rude of me to ask; thank you for your time!
hello there! i have a few questions if that's alright -- firstly, would you be okay with drawing a (chibi) fullbody of this character? since their anatomy is a bit unusual i thought i might ask before maybe filling out an order form QQ
secondly, i would be interested in paying partially in baldwin items from your wishlist, though they would take some time to brew; would it still be okay for me to order but send those as partial payment later on, or would you prefer payment is fully upfront? ><
hope these aren't rude of me to ask; thank you for your time!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
Awww, a tiger centaur? That's so adorable! I sure can draw her if you'd like me to!

Also, depends on what you're gonna brew, I also prefer to have it upfront so I can start a doodle (that is if you'd like more than just a doodle, otherwise it'll be full payment upfront)
@Hocotate
Awww, a tiger centaur? That's so adorable! I sure can draw her if you'd like me to!

Also, depends on what you're gonna brew, I also prefer to have it upfront so I can start a doodle (that is if you'd like more than just a doodle, otherwise it'll be full payment upfront)
___
_ Shops
___
_
i'm glad to hear you like her QvQ i'd be happy to commission you to draw her then! thank you for answering my questions! [b]Payment:[/b] FR mixed [b]Commission Type:[/b] chibi [b]Proportion:[/b] fullbody [b]Colors:[/b] full shaded [b]Style:[/b] i'd love to see you try style 2 for this! [b]Details:[/b] they're outwardly amiable and gentle, but are cunning and sinister underneath! feel free to go in either direction. you could use a folding paper fan as a prop for posing with her arms haha, but other than that i've nothing really specific in mind! [b]Inspiration:[/b] n/a [b]Reference:[/b] https://toyhou.se/19658271.sen-ri?key=oBznLxYoI9SHtO8 as for payment, i'd like to pay partially in these items from your wishlist: [item=vial of darkened sight] x1 = 365g [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x5 = 1000g [size=2](it may be a little higher now but since NoTN was pretty recent it might be convenient to just value them at 200g still?)[/size] [item=gladegift ambassador] x1 = 99g that should come to 1464g, and i can pay the rest of the 336g's worth in gems! and if you'd rather not accept any of the items i can pay that worth in gems instead. ^^ thank you for your consideration!!
i'm glad to hear you like her QvQ i'd be happy to commission you to draw her then! thank you for answering my questions!

Payment: FR mixed
Commission Type: chibi
Proportion: fullbody
Colors: full shaded
Style: i'd love to see you try style 2 for this!
Details: they're outwardly amiable and gentle, but are cunning and sinister underneath! feel free to go in either direction. you could use a folding paper fan as a prop for posing with her arms haha, but other than that i've nothing really specific in mind!
Inspiration: n/a
Reference: https://toyhou.se/19658271.sen-ri?key=oBznLxYoI9SHtO8

as for payment, i'd like to pay partially in these items from your wishlist:
Vial of Darkened Sight x1 = 365g
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x5 = 1000g (it may be a little higher now but since NoTN was pretty recent it might be convenient to just value them at 200g still?)
Gladegift Ambassador x1 = 99g
that should come to 1464g, and i can pay the rest of the 336g's worth in gems! and if you'd rather not accept any of the items i can pay that worth in gems instead. ^^
thank you for your consideration!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
Sounds good! Please send me the price of a sketch first (500g/kt) and I'll start from there, once you accept hoe the sketch looksill ask for the rest of the price! You may choose what items you'll give me first as a starting point :)
@Hocotate
Sounds good! Please send me the price of a sketch first (500g/kt) and I'll start from there, once you accept hoe the sketch looksill ask for the rest of the price! You may choose what items you'll give me first as a starting point :)
___
_ Shops
___
_
Payment: Gems
Commission Type: Doodle
Proportion: Full body
Style: style 1
Details: She tends to be a kleptomaniac and a smug little brat (at times), as well as really energetic so it takes a while to wear her out. Any pose that shows her being active or a little smug would do well!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/13515272.rayla
Payment: Gems
Commission Type: Doodle
Proportion: Full body
Style: style 1
Details: She tends to be a kleptomaniac and a smug little brat (at times), as well as really energetic so it takes a while to wear her out. Any pose that shows her being active or a little smug would do well!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/13515272.rayla
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida
so, a normal type doodle, not a chibi type doodle, yes?
please send me 500kt/g whenever you can so i can start your order as soon as I'm able to
@Kxida
so, a normal type doodle, not a chibi type doodle, yes?
please send me 500kt/g whenever you can so i can start your order as soon as I'm able to
___
_ Shops
___
_
Payment: gems
Add-Ons: [Optional]
Details: just something positive!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/19689385.naseeka
Payment: gems
Add-Ons: [Optional]
Details: just something positive!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/19689385.naseeka
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@Fernnix
Thank you for showing interest! I'll leave your order on a waitlist, I'll PM you once I get a slot open!
@Fernnix
Thank you for showing interest! I'll leave your order on a waitlist, I'll PM you once I get a slot open!
___
_ Shops
___
_
[b]Payment:[/b] FR Gems & wishlist [item=timber tender]+[emoji=gem size=1] [b]Commission Type:[/b] chibi [b]Proportion:[/b]Full Body [b]Colors:[/b] Full Shaded [b]Reference:[/b] pm’d
Payment: FR Gems & wishlist
Timber Tender +
Proportion:Full Body
Colors: Full Shaded
Reference: pm’d
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10