Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | arleki's humanoid shop (full)
@fukanzen here's joachim! (lmk if you want to be removed from the pinglist by the way.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023374120840351845/1025989577757954058/2.png[/img]
@fukanzen
here's joachim! (lmk if you want to be removed from the pinglist by the way.)

2.png
@Bashett and here's opal! (likewise, lmk if you want to be removed from the pinglist.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023374120840351845/1025989578097696768/3.png[/img]
@Bashett
and here's opal! (likewise, lmk if you want to be removed from the pinglist.)

3.png
Ping for slots please, these are so cute.
Ping for slots please, these are so cute.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@arleki I love your art! :D May I be added to your pinglist please?
@arleki I love your art! :D May I be added to your pinglist please?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@arleki thank you! i love it[emoji=new friend size=1] its okay to remove pinglist btw ^ 6 ^/
@arleki
thank you! i love it
its okay to remove pinglist btw ^ 6 ^/
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@arleki
Thank you! Love it <3
@arleki
Thank you! Love it <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Tsuzumikin @imginate @Kaixin @Coincidence @aeons

hi folks, trying something new out: i'll be opening a bribe slot for a messy colored knee-up (see here).

mixed payment is fine by me. also looking for primary gene: starmap and secondary gene: bee if anyone so happens to have those lying around.

the slot is not first come first serve like usual; i'll be picking one to do depending on what's offered and what characters i'm shown. (and obviously if there's only one offer, then it'll just be that.)

also just as a general heads up, pretty busy these days so it might take a while.
@Tsuzumikin @imginate @Kaixin @Coincidence @aeons

hi folks, trying something new out: i'll be opening a bribe slot for a messy colored knee-up (see here).

mixed payment is fine by me. also looking for primary gene: starmap and secondary gene: bee if anyone so happens to have those lying around.

the slot is not first come first serve like usual; i'll be picking one to do depending on what's offered and what characters i'm shown. (and obviously if there's only one offer, then it'll just be that.)

also just as a general heads up, pretty busy these days so it might take a while.
@arleki
Love your art!!!
I could offer either of the genes ^^
And you could do any of these gals
Vivian + in this outfit (without the hat)
Ririko
May or
Hunni
They all deserve some love, so any would be good if you go with me ^^
@arleki
Love your art!!!
I could offer either of the genes ^^
And you could do any of these gals
Vivian + in this outfit (without the hat)
Ririko
May or
Hunni
They all deserve some love, so any would be good if you go with me ^^
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 25 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
payment type: both genes !
references: here! she has other (modern) refs in her toyhouse ref here if needed but i need her in that toga unfort.
other: you have a very cute style! please put me on the pinglist if i don't get the slot.
payment type: both genes !
references: here! she has other (modern) refs in her toyhouse ref here if needed but i need her in that toga unfort.
other: you have a very cute style! please put me on the pinglist if i don't get the slot.
@Extinctchicken @Mancy
thank you both for your interest! i'll try to let you know which commission i decide to take up by tonight.
@Extinctchicken @Mancy
thank you both for your interest! i'll try to let you know which commission i decide to take up by tonight.