Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Feather's Art Commissions - USD
1 2 3
Hi there! This is my first time ever doing this, so there won't be any fancy posts on here or anything of the sorts, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm Feather, and I want to try my hand at making some extra money with my art. I'll be offering sketches, head shots, and full body drawings (all of these can be requested with flat colors or shading, prices will vary).

NOTES / RULES
  • Not only do I have a job, but I'm also a full time college student. Please be patient while I work on your commission, but it shouldn't take me any longer than a week to finish your commission; if something happens to where I can't get it done in a week I'll give a heads up.
  • Payment will be upfront. I will not start on a commission until money is sent; if you've sent money and decide after that you no longer want the art, a refund based on how much I have finished will be given. If this occurs DM me for more information.
  • There will be limited spots at any given time. If you would like a commission but I don't have open slots, shoot me a message or DM me and you'll be put on a wait list.
  • At any point in the art process you may ask for updates. Just shoot me a message and I'll be more than glad to show you the progress of your commission. If you wish to not get any updates then I will only message you once your commission is complete.
  • Payment will be done through Cash App or Venmo.
  • Don't be afraid to message me! I'm happy to answer any and all questions. :>

WHAT I DRAW
  • Animals of any kind
  • Pets
  • Animal OCs
  • Fursonas (head shots only for anthro, any option open for feral)

WHAT I WON'T DRAW
  • Humans (that's probably about it)

ART EXAMPLES
SKETCHES - 10$
HEADSHOTS - flat color 10$ | shading 15$
currently no head shot examples but same quality as full body art
FULL BODIES - flat color 25$ | shading 30$

SLOTS
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
Hi there! This is my first time ever doing this, so there won't be any fancy posts on here or anything of the sorts, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm Feather, and I want to try my hand at making some extra money with my art. I'll be offering sketches, head shots, and full body drawings (all of these can be requested with flat colors or shading, prices will vary).

NOTES / RULES
  • Not only do I have a job, but I'm also a full time college student. Please be patient while I work on your commission, but it shouldn't take me any longer than a week to finish your commission; if something happens to where I can't get it done in a week I'll give a heads up.
  • Payment will be upfront. I will not start on a commission until money is sent; if you've sent money and decide after that you no longer want the art, a refund based on how much I have finished will be given. If this occurs DM me for more information.
  • There will be limited spots at any given time. If you would like a commission but I don't have open slots, shoot me a message or DM me and you'll be put on a wait list.
  • At any point in the art process you may ask for updates. Just shoot me a message and I'll be more than glad to show you the progress of your commission. If you wish to not get any updates then I will only message you once your commission is complete.
  • Payment will be done through Cash App or Venmo.
  • Don't be afraid to message me! I'm happy to answer any and all questions. :>

WHAT I DRAW
  • Animals of any kind
  • Pets
  • Animal OCs
  • Fursonas (head shots only for anthro, any option open for feral)

WHAT I WON'T DRAW
  • Humans (that's probably about it)

ART EXAMPLES
SKETCHES - 10$
HEADSHOTS - flat color 10$ | shading 15$
currently no head shot examples but same quality as full body art
FULL BODIES - flat color 25$ | shading 30$

SLOTS
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
just finished a fully shaded full body drawing, this is the most updated version of what my art looks like! [img]https://i.ibb.co/9g56vXP/fruit.png[/img]
just finished a fully shaded full body drawing, this is the most updated version of what my art looks like!
fruit.png

oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674983996874162177/1023447815550152765/Brass_Dragon_3e.webp

I recognized the pose and wings right away! Old classic D&D brass dragon. One of my oldest characters is one.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674983996874162177/1023447815550152765/Brass_Dragon_3e.webp

I recognized the pose and wings right away! Old classic D&D brass dragon. One of my oldest characters is one.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Nice!! Been really d&d inspired lately, we’re coming to the end of my party’s current campaign; it’s pretty bittersweet
Nice!! Been really d&d inspired lately, we’re coming to the end of my party’s current campaign; it’s pretty bittersweet
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
just did a couple sketch as a warm up!! still looking for my first commission ~ [img]https://i.ibb.co/f9r5NT5/gals-being-pals.png[/img]
just did a couple sketch as a warm up!! still looking for my first commission ~
gals-being-pals.png
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
while i'm not offering humanoid art since im not 100% comfortable with the anatomy, i did do a headshot for a character in my dnd campaign! [img]https://i.ibb.co/RSDy6pF/asstra.png[/img]
while i'm not offering humanoid art since im not 100% comfortable with the anatomy, i did do a headshot for a character in my dnd campaign!

asstra.png
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
1 2 3