Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Abode(humans) (pinglist open)
1 2 3
@SereneSprout Thank you for your interest! I'm adding you rn~
@SereneSprout Thank you for your interest! I'm adding you rn~
rsz_1screenshot_2022-08-21_at_91012_pm.png
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
@SereneSprout

I've just made a moodboard based off the description you gave ^^ . Although if this board doesn't capture the vibe you want, I can make some changes! Just let me know in disc~

@SereneSprout

I've just made a moodboard based off the description you gave ^^ . Although if this board doesn't capture the vibe you want, I can make some changes! Just let me know in disc~

~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
@CallumsCove

I hope I don’t come across as picky but the theming is a little bit off, that’s on me though because I gave you pretty brief description of what I wanted, so so so sorry about that. It doesn’t really match his color palette, and I can’t say I’m a fan of the ‘weird vibes’ text boxes. My sincerest apologies, I really hope I don’t sound mean or rude especially since part of it is totally on me! Some of the images you have are genuinely really nice and I have no idea where you find such high quality pictures!

I probably should have given this to you to begin with but I have a Pinterest board that matches the vibes I would like for him pretty well, again I am so very sorry!
@CallumsCove

I hope I don’t come across as picky but the theming is a little bit off, that’s on me though because I gave you pretty brief description of what I wanted, so so so sorry about that. It doesn’t really match his color palette, and I can’t say I’m a fan of the ‘weird vibes’ text boxes. My sincerest apologies, I really hope I don’t sound mean or rude especially since part of it is totally on me! Some of the images you have are genuinely really nice and I have no idea where you find such high quality pictures!

I probably should have given this to you to begin with but I have a Pinterest board that matches the vibes I would like for him pretty well, again I am so very sorry!
@SereneSprout gotcha! I will return to discord and we'll discuss more details there then? ^^
@SereneSprout gotcha! I will return to discord and we'll discuss more details there then? ^^
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
bump
bump
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
@CallumsCove I think you said you'd be down for doing the Abby? I know you have the price as 250kt min, but how much for this guy? (Might be slow replying for a few hours, at work) Payment type: Treasure Preferred form of communication(discord/flightrising): Flight Rising Request type: Mixed Headshot Description: I've actually finished gening him now and he has a little bit of lore in his bio. He's a little gremlin that scavenges the Canyon. He'll be permababied eventually. References: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74920572][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=140&bodygene=99&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=84&winggene=99&wings=110&auth=d030fafa77581778ac72cbf4d271a9ffc32320cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@CallumsCove
I think you said you'd be down for doing the Abby? I know you have the price as 250kt min, but how much for this guy? (Might be slow replying for a few hours, at work)

Payment type: Treasure
Preferred form of communication(discord/flightrising): Flight Rising
Request type: Mixed Headshot
Description: I've actually finished gening him now and he has a little bit of lore in his bio. He's a little gremlin that scavenges the Canyon. He'll be permababied eventually.
References:
dragon?age=0&body=140&bodygene=99&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=84&winggene=99&wings=110&auth=d030fafa77581778ac72cbf4d271a9ffc32320cd&dummyext=prev.png
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo honestly I am not so sure about the price till I complete the final work. Since the bab's an abby, it might reach about 350kt/g(2 heads,,)?Do tell me if you think that's overpriced ^^( I noticed it's nearing to the min price of my digital art a-), I can lower em down.

(Also it might take me some time to draw the abby, I hope you don't mind!)
( Your abby is so cute btw-really love the metals and rosette !)

@Ototo honestly I am not so sure about the price till I complete the final work. Since the bab's an abby, it might reach about 350kt/g(2 heads,,)?Do tell me if you think that's overpriced ^^( I noticed it's nearing to the min price of my digital art a-), I can lower em down.

(Also it might take me some time to draw the abby, I hope you don't mind!)
( Your abby is so cute btw-really love the metals and rosette !)

~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
@CallumsCove
That's fine, since I know Abbys are a bit weird with having 2 heads. And time isn't an issue. I can send the 350kt now, just gimme a hot minute cause mobile is a pain to navigate sometimes

And thank you! I was so happy when I got him ;u ;
@CallumsCove
That's fine, since I know Abbys are a bit weird with having 2 heads. And time isn't an issue. I can send the 350kt now, just gimme a hot minute cause mobile is a pain to navigate sometimes

And thank you! I was so happy when I got him ;u ;
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo

Oh! Is it alright if you send the 350kt in a one way CR? I will only accept em when I show you the piece. Thank you <3
@Ototo

Oh! Is it alright if you send the 350kt in a one way CR? I will only accept em when I show you the piece. Thank you <3
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
bump!
bump!
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
1 2 3