Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] PWYW Custom Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=charged duneberry]
Charged Duneberry
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Character image: Do you mind picking one from my lair or hibden?
Type of Artwork: Digital, the rest is up to what vibe you're feeling.
Line Art: Hm, whichever the vibe requires.
Background: Either transparent or a fitting bg
Updates: Sure! I'm also down for a surprise ‹3
Details: Some dragons do have essential apparel but that I'll entail when you've picked one. (unless you don't want the hassle and I'll have to force myself to decide on one)
Questions? None, thank you for dealing with me ‹3
Character image: Do you mind picking one from my lair or hibden?
Type of Artwork: Digital, the rest is up to what vibe you're feeling.
Line Art: Hm, whichever the vibe requires.
Background: Either transparent or a fitting bg
Updates: Sure! I'm also down for a surprise ‹3
Details: Some dragons do have essential apparel but that I'll entail when you've picked one. (unless you don't want the hassle and I'll have to force myself to decide on one)
Questions? None, thank you for dealing with me ‹3
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Omiii Hello! Thank you for your interest. I'm thinking Sherline, is that acceptable? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83522183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835222/83522183_350.png[/img][/url] I have never drawn the flaunt gene, but I will do my best. I have also only drawn mirrors traditionally, but I don't think I'll have any issue with it. If you'd rather I do something I've had more experience in, I can do that, though.
@Omiii
Hello! Thank you for your interest. I'm thinking Sherline, is that acceptable?
83522183_350.png

I have never drawn the flaunt gene, but I will do my best. I have also only drawn mirrors traditionally, but I don't think I'll have any issue with it. If you'd rather I do something I've had more experience in, I can do that, though.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

It is definitely acceptable; they are however doomed to be exalted (legacy situation) I'd save the art under my progens (their ancestors) in that case. If you're okay with that you can go for it! ‹3
It is definitely acceptable; they are however doomed to be exalted (legacy situation) I'd save the art under my progens (their ancestors) in that case. If you're okay with that you can go for it! ‹3
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii

Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Which dragons are safe to pick?
@Omiii

Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Which dragons are safe to pick?

All that have familiars are safe to pick, except for the Brown Cow tab those are used for a project and will be rehomed once it's finished.

Sorry about the hassle! ‹3
All that have familiars are safe to pick, except for the Brown Cow tab those are used for a project and will be rehomed once it's finished.

Sorry about the hassle! ‹3
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii I apologize for the lack of communication. I was not on FR much. I decided to draw your dragon Invis: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809201647313223710/1067627194492391544/Veilspun.png[/img] I was not really that inspired, so I only did a small, basic drawing. I hope you still like it! I recommend paying 100g/kt or less, but it's ultimately up to you.
@Omiii
I apologize for the lack of communication. I was not on FR much.
I decided to draw your dragon Invis:
Veilspun.png

I was not really that inspired, so I only did a small, basic drawing. I hope you still like it!
I recommend paying 100g/kt or less, but it's ultimately up to you.

Invis my beloved! Thank you! I'll send the cr ‹3
Invis my beloved! Thank you! I'll send the cr ‹3
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
[item=charged duneberry]
Charged Duneberry

[item=charged duneberry]
Charged Duneberry

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9