Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@eacbq1211 Here you go! I had fun with him, and added ears :3c Send crossroads when you are ready! <3 [img]https://imgur.com/XfvCzJJ.png[/img]
@eacbq1211

Here you go! I had fun with him, and added ears :3c Send crossroads when you are ready! <3
XfvCzJJ.png
@hikaluv
Screenname: ChildExNihilo
Reference: Ref one
Red two:this one is a different forme
Wings/Tail: pointy ears,arms that are kinda between tentacles and proper human arms,Deer like haunches but no true feet just little nubs
Payment: does 150g sound good?
Details: if you want could you put them in an 80's orange puffer jacket but have it be open to show off the midriff?
@hikaluv
Screenname: ChildExNihilo
Reference: Ref one
Red two:this one is a different forme
Wings/Tail: pointy ears,arms that are kinda between tentacles and proper human arms,Deer like haunches but no true feet just little nubs
Payment: does 150g sound good?
Details: if you want could you put them in an 80's orange puffer jacket but have it be open to show off the midriff?
@ChildExNihilo Oh this one looks fun, is this a pokemon OC? I would love to!
[quote name="hikaluv" date="2022-08-11 16:39:22" ] @ChildExNihilo Oh this one looks fun, is this a pokemon OC? I would love to! [/quote] Well it's more like an attempt at a more humanoid gijinka that is slowly becoming their own character!Do you wish for the payment to be sent now or once you are done?
hikaluv wrote on 2022-08-11 16:39:22:
Well it's more like an attempt at a more humanoid gijinka that is slowly becoming their own character!Do you wish for the payment to be sent now or once you are done?
@ChildExNihilo Oh nice! You can send it now. I'll accept once i'm done and immediately post it afterwards : )!
@ChildExNihilo Oh nice! You can send it now. I'll accept once i'm done and immediately post it afterwards : )!
@hikaluv
Screenname: Gryph0nButNot
Reference: I would love if you could draw these two together, Miliano, William
Wings/Tail: none
Payment: 500g (I think that's correct?)
Details: -They are a couple - Miliano can be drawn in this (without
the glasses) outfit and William can be drawn in this one, with just black pants.
@hikaluv
Screenname: Gryph0nButNot
Reference: I would love if you could draw these two together, Miliano, William
Wings/Tail: none
Payment: 500g (I think that's correct?)
Details: -They are a couple - Miliano can be drawn in this (without
the glasses) outfit and William can be drawn in this one, with just black pants.
hihi ^^ would you be alright choosing from a list of characters? or would you prefer a specific character?
I love your style but cant choose a character lmao
hihi ^^ would you be alright choosing from a list of characters? or would you prefer a specific character?
I love your style but cant choose a character lmao
Can I claim to slots please? I will be filling the form shortly <3
Can I claim to slots please? I will be filling the form shortly <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Gryph0nButNot Sure! Are they a couple, do you want a couple piece or separate pieces?

@xLILM0NSTERx You can provide a list if you dont mind the one I choose being random : )!

@Bashett Of course! feel free to post when ready!
@Gryph0nButNot Sure! Are they a couple, do you want a couple piece or separate pieces?

@xLILM0NSTERx You can provide a list if you dont mind the one I choose being random : )!

@Bashett Of course! feel free to post when ready!
sweet that works for me ^^ any of my d&d characters is good for me ^^
sweet that works for me ^^ any of my d&d characters is good for me ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19