Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SixSkiesSick @MxNightingale
Closed temporarily while school is open, I'm a bit burnt out but any current commissions will be finished eventually! (I won't accept any payment until it is done and sent your way, so that if do end up canceling you get all your treasure/gems back.)
Closed temporarily while school is open, I'm a bit burnt out but any current commissions will be finished eventually! (I won't accept any payment until it is done and sent your way, so that if do end up canceling you get all your treasure/gems back.)
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
@kxun @mangopirate

As I have been trying this entire time but have been unable to complete either of your commissions, I am extremely sorry that I will have to cancel. I understand I have waited to long before giving either of you a single message regarding this so as an apology I shall be sending you both 50 gems each; I am sincerely sorry as I really wanted to complete them but I can't even draw things for personal projects above a headshot :[
@kxun @mangopirate

As I have been trying this entire time but have been unable to complete either of your commissions, I am extremely sorry that I will have to cancel. I understand I have waited to long before giving either of you a single message regarding this so as an apology I shall be sending you both 50 gems each; I am sincerely sorry as I really wanted to complete them but I can't even draw things for personal projects above a headshot :[
78978705.png
They/him/it
@Werestorm aw, that's alright! i completely understand. thanks for letting me know!
@Werestorm aw, that's alright! i completely understand. thanks for letting me know!
xIhRyU3.png86qaFCg.gifR9Th5Tz.png
Commissions are open! Headshots only until I get the hang of drawing FR dragons again, but another announcement will be made once I've reached that point!
Commissions are open! Headshots only until I get the hang of drawing FR dragons again, but another announcement will be made once I've reached that point!
78978705.png
They/him/it
Daily bump! [emoji=chameleon size=1]
Daily bump!
78978705.png
They/him/it
Dragon/oc: (insert an image or link to dragons profile) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68930540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689306/68930540_350.png[/img][/url] Flowers and vines?: (wraps around the character, +10g/8kt) Nope Headshot/half/full?: Full Shading?: (+15g/15kt) Yes Payment type?: Mixed Apparel?:(max three pieces, dragon only) N/A Skin?:(amount of details depends on complexity; it means if they have a skin, should i draw it?) N/A Other: (any information or extras you'd like; I'll specify whether it'd cost extra through pms) Would like the dragon to be cutesy but also creepy if possible. @werestorm
Dragon/oc: (insert an image or link to dragons profile)

68930540_350.png

Flowers and vines?: (wraps around the character, +10g/8kt)
Nope
Headshot/half/full?:
Full
Shading?: (+15g/15kt)
Yes
Payment type?:
Mixed
Apparel?:(max three pieces, dragon only)
N/A
Skin?:(amount of details depends on complexity; it means if they have a skin, should i draw it?)
N/A
Other: (any information or extras you'd like; I'll specify whether it'd cost extra through pms)
Would like the dragon to be cutesy but also creepy if possible.

@werestorm
anomalous_nekomata.png
@TrueFelidae , accepted!
@TrueFelidae , accepted!
78978705.png
They/him/it
Dragon/oc: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/58633895_aNOguWBPwo4qVfS.png

Headshot/half/full?: Full

Shading?: Yes please

Payment type?:Treasure

Apparel?: N/A

Skin?: N/A

Other: Nope, thank you tho! I'll let you go with what ever pose etc you like. His just a grumpy OC

@Werestorm
Dragon/oc: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/58633895_aNOguWBPwo4qVfS.png

Headshot/half/full?: Full

Shading?: Yes please

Payment type?:Treasure

Apparel?: N/A

Skin?: N/A

Other: Nope, thank you tho! I'll let you go with what ever pose etc you like. His just a grumpy OC

@Werestorm
yWTqcVr.png
@Underland accepted as well!!
@Underland accepted as well!!
78978705.png
They/him/it
Bump of the day [emoji=insect size=1]
Bump of the day
78978705.png
They/him/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9