Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | misshi's art shop
1 2 3 4
username:
reference(s):https://toyhou.se/17368000.ivory-talon-verspetine I did add his Pinterest board if that helps (please do ignore the slander section..), lmk if you need more info (Im too tired to rack my brain anymore.), feel free to simplify anything if you need to
requests: I mean, go wild!!
payment: I was wondering if you take items, if you don't thats okay!! i'll pay in gems.

progress updates? Sketch update if you dont mind!!
extra: He is very erratic and childish. Some days hes just a full on grumpy pants, very anxious and is very dependent on others

username:
reference(s):https://toyhou.se/17368000.ivory-talon-verspetine I did add his Pinterest board if that helps (please do ignore the slander section..), lmk if you need more info (Im too tired to rack my brain anymore.), feel free to simplify anything if you need to
requests: I mean, go wild!!
payment: I was wondering if you take items, if you don't thats okay!! i'll pay in gems.

progress updates? Sketch update if you dont mind!!
extra: He is very erratic and childish. Some days hes just a full on grumpy pants, very anxious and is very dependent on others

IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@Peculiarity

thanks! the pinterest board is super helpful for this!
i do take wishlist items for payment, link , but i also might accept generally expensive items that aren't on my wishlist, like old fest items etc. but you can also do a mix of gems and items ^^
@Peculiarity

thanks! the pinterest board is super helpful for this!
i do take wishlist items for payment, link , but i also might accept generally expensive items that aren't on my wishlist, like old fest items etc. but you can also do a mix of gems and items ^^
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
Wondering- how much would you like for a full-bodied/or colored? (if you do that!)

Hi yes im back, haha
Wondering- how much would you like for a full-bodied/or colored? (if you do that!)

Hi yes im back, haha
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@Peculiarity

hi again ^^ i've done colored and shaded fullbodies for 2500g, but depending on the character's complexity and whether you'd want it shaded or not, the price could be more or less. the more i'm paid the more effort i will put into the artwork ^^
@Peculiarity

hi again ^^ i've done colored and shaded fullbodies for 2500g, but depending on the character's complexity and whether you'd want it shaded or not, the price could be more or less. the more i'm paid the more effort i will put into the artwork ^^
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
username: wolvykasu
reference(s): https://toyhou.se/17452397.no-name
requests: my only demand is : I would love something in a forest that has a big load of purple flowers (ex: wisteria) or vegetation. I mean if backgrounds are doable. if not, have fun and do multiple things of whatever comes to your mind ?
payment: gems, 4000
progress updates? on the sketch stage why not
extra: it's an adopt I just decided to keep so he still does not have a name. However, I was thinking of making him the caretaker of a small wisteria forest filled to the brim with purple flowers of all sorts (either from trees, bushes or just flowers). His personality would be calm, always a soft smile and especially caring and welcoming.
username: wolvykasu
reference(s): https://toyhou.se/17452397.no-name
requests: my only demand is : I would love something in a forest that has a big load of purple flowers (ex: wisteria) or vegetation. I mean if backgrounds are doable. if not, have fun and do multiple things of whatever comes to your mind ?
payment: gems, 4000
progress updates? on the sketch stage why not
extra: it's an adopt I just decided to keep so he still does not have a name. However, I was thinking of making him the caretaker of a small wisteria forest filled to the brim with purple flowers of all sorts (either from trees, bushes or just flowers). His personality would be calm, always a soft smile and especially caring and welcoming.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
1 2 3 4