Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Shop] Tarot Readings
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Bump
Bump
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Bump
Bump
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Bump
Bump

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
I would like to order a reading!
Username • Girahi
Name you resonate with • Hetchia
What type of spread you'd like • Unlock Yourself
Provided guide question • Trying to get an estimation of me? (idk is this question.)
Payment • Treasure. (equivalent to your gems offer ^^)
Which deck should I use? • Killstar deck.
Other wishes • No?
Anyhing else • I have the marigold tarot deck. :D ( but it was hard to meditate a bit. Idk...i have language impairment, so...quite difficult to navigate and asking questions.)
I would like to order a reading!
Username • Girahi
Name you resonate with • Hetchia
What type of spread you'd like • Unlock Yourself
Provided guide question • Trying to get an estimation of me? (idk is this question.)
Payment • Treasure. (equivalent to your gems offer ^^)
Which deck should I use? • Killstar deck.
Other wishes • No?
Anyhing else • I have the marigold tarot deck. :D ( but it was hard to meditate a bit. Idk...i have language impairment, so...quite difficult to navigate and asking questions.)
@Girahi

Your form has been accepted and I'll begin here shortly (just need to sort out some laundry and dishes) Your "question", would it be correct of me to read it as "I'd like to get to know myself better?" or is there something else you're meaning with "estimation"? (just trying to make sure I understand what you'd like)

I'll add your form/info to the front page once you reply to this c:
- thank you for ordering a reading from me, I can't wait to see what the cards has in store for you <3
@Girahi

Your form has been accepted and I'll begin here shortly (just need to sort out some laundry and dishes) Your "question", would it be correct of me to read it as "I'd like to get to know myself better?" or is there something else you're meaning with "estimation"? (just trying to make sure I understand what you'd like)

I'll add your form/info to the front page once you reply to this c:
- thank you for ordering a reading from me, I can't wait to see what the cards has in store for you <3

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
@Xaphanx
Thank you! :>
Yeah it's exactly that question! I don't have another estimation/alternative to that.
Should i send trade right now? one way or two way just in case?
@Xaphanx
Thank you! :>
Yeah it's exactly that question! I don't have another estimation/alternative to that.
Should i send trade right now? one way or two way just in case?
@Girahi
You are more than welcome to send a one-way cr if you'd like that. I won't accept it until you have gotten your reading c:
I'll add you to the front page now ^-^

Edit: Would you like to see the cards once I have drawn them from the deck? I can easily get you a picture c:
@Girahi
You are more than welcome to send a one-way cr if you'd like that. I won't accept it until you have gotten your reading c:
I'll add you to the front page now ^-^

Edit: Would you like to see the cards once I have drawn them from the deck? I can easily get you a picture c:

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
@Xaphanx
I would love too! :>
Sending CR right now!
@Xaphanx
I would love too! :>
Sending CR right now!
Reading sent via pm, the shop will now close for a little while. I'll accept the cr here shortly~
Reading sent via pm, the shop will now close for a little while. I'll accept the cr here shortly~

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16