Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | epcot's art shop [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lastspecter hihi!!! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] can i get a flat color fullbody commission of my dear villain pony [u][url=https://toyhou.se/17255999.circus-popcorn]Pops[/url][/u] ? [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] I will be paying in [b]usd [/b]:] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] additional info would be : He's conniving, mean, but also a trickster. He runs a circus, like carnival thing. and does his sillies there. He wears a saddle, and banners like a carousel horse, or circus show horse. His hat sits on his head officially im just bad at drawing hats on people/ponies. He doesn't always have his staff, but he has it on him alot. Id like to see how you could interpret this posing wise and such so, other than that this is kind of a go moderately wild. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Hopes this helps you, if not i can . give more information!!!
@lastspecter hihi!!!

can i get a flat color fullbody commission of my dear villain pony Pops ?
I will be paying in usd :]

additional info would be :
He's conniving, mean, but also a trickster. He runs a circus, like carnival thing. and does his sillies there. He wears a saddle, and banners like a carousel horse, or circus show horse. His hat sits on his head officially im just bad at drawing hats on people/ponies. He doesn't always have his staff, but he has it on him alot. Id like to see how you could interpret this posing wise and such so, other than that this is kind of a go moderately wild.
Hopes this helps you, if not i can . give more information!!!
valcomm_sticker_22.pngscratch_the_beloved_small.png
@valentinesdayy ohh i'd love to! i'll send you paypal info through dm!
@valentinesdayy ohh i'd love to! i'll send you paypal info through dm!
they/them. i have an art shop oooooooo you want to give me dragon money so bad ooooooo
bumping five seconds after i already commented on here lmao ......... one FRC slot and one USD slot open!
bumping five seconds after i already commented on here lmao ......... one FRC slot and one USD slot open!
they/them. i have an art shop oooooooo you want to give me dragon money so bad ooooooo
bump for new slots -- three FRC and one USD slot open!
bump for new slots -- three FRC and one USD slot open!
@/lastspecter

hello! i'd love to nab a halfbody, but i'm also enamored with your chibis... would it be alright if i put in two orders, or would you prefer only one at a time? (it'd be for this guy, but no worries if you'd rather not draw him)
@/lastspecter

hello! i'd love to nab a halfbody, but i'm also enamored with your chibis... would it be alright if i put in two orders, or would you prefer only one at a time? (it'd be for this guy, but no worries if you'd rather not draw him)
9.jpg
@Mazurkas ohhh i love his design!! yeah, i can definitely do two orders. did you want to do a flat-color halfbody or shaded?
@Mazurkas ohhh i love his design!! yeah, i can definitely do two orders. did you want to do a flat-color halfbody or shaded?
@lastspecter

awesome -- would love to nab a shaded halfbody, i'll go ahead and post an order form :]

- Type of commission: shaded halfbody + chibi
- Reference for oc: here
- Payment: frc (gems)
- Additional info: pose and expression up to you!
@lastspecter

awesome -- would love to nab a shaded halfbody, i'll go ahead and post an order form :]

- Type of commission: shaded halfbody + chibi
- Reference for oc: here
- Payment: frc (gems)
- Additional info: pose and expression up to you!
9.jpg
@Mazurkas great! feel free to send payment over whenever you're able. if you want, you can do half before and half after, or all payment before -- whichever you prefer!
@Mazurkas great! feel free to send payment over whenever you're able. if you want, you can do half before and half after, or all payment before -- whichever you prefer!
@lastspecter - Type of commission: chibi [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/368607392373538827/1022746067277729873/Naidraref2.png[/img] (Cape is optional!) - Payment: gems - Additional info: She's half vampire, so she has fangs and somewhat pointy ears if you manage to find a way to add those lol. As for who she is, she's a little prone to annoyance/anger, and can be relatively cold when she wants to be. She enjoys the thrill of battle and can be often found practicing her swordsmanship! Feel free to do what you want with that, I'm always open for more questions if needed :)
@lastspecter
- Type of commission: chibi
Naidraref2.png
(Cape is optional!)
- Payment: gems
- Additional info: She's half vampire, so she has fangs and somewhat pointy ears if you manage to find a way to add those lol. As for who she is, she's a little prone to annoyance/anger, and can be relatively cold when she wants to be. She enjoys the thrill of battle and can be often found practicing her swordsmanship! Feel free to do what you want with that, I'm always open for more questions if needed :)
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida i'd love to draw her !! feel free to send payment over whenever you'd like! you can send half payment before and half after or full payment before, whichever you prefer!
@Kxida i'd love to draw her !! feel free to send payment over whenever you'd like! you can send half payment before and half after or full payment before, whichever you prefer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8