Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | epcot's art shop [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It came out great, thanks so much!
It came out great, thanks so much!
AqaqXxe.png
@xgb finished! thanks so much for your patience! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927772444503191572/1001960911164149780/IMG_2085.png[/img]
@xgb finished! thanks so much for your patience!

IMG_2085.png
they/them. i have an art shop oooooooo you want to give me dragon money so bad ooooooo
It's beautiful, thank you so much! I absolutely love it, you made him look so graceful and pretty! I utterly adore all the detail you utilized when rendering elements like his hair, jabot, and coat, it looks so gorgeous and dimensional!

And the touch with him holding the flower for the bees is so cute! I love the way you drew him smiling fondly at them, this piece is so lovely :D I can't stop looking at it and smiling!

I sent the other half of payment! Hopefully it's okay I added a little extra, and I hope it reaches you alright!
It's beautiful, thank you so much! I absolutely love it, you made him look so graceful and pretty! I utterly adore all the detail you utilized when rendering elements like his hair, jabot, and coat, it looks so gorgeous and dimensional!

And the touch with him holding the flower for the bees is so cute! I love the way you drew him smiling fondly at them, this piece is so lovely :D I can't stop looking at it and smiling!

I sent the other half of payment! Hopefully it's okay I added a little extra, and I hope it reaches you alright!
@Iodine finished! thank you for your patience! khada was a lot of fun to draw :] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/755600059336360016/1006366581087014932/IMG_2112.png [/img]
@Iodine finished! thank you for your patience! khada was a lot of fun to draw :]

IMG_2112.png
they/them. i have an art shop oooooooo you want to give me dragon money so bad ooooooo
YESSSS ITS BEAUTIFUL! and im so glad you had some fun with it! :'0 the lighting on the hair is nothing short of gorgeous and i rly adore how youve shaded the gold detailing to really make it look like it's shining in the sun! the curl of the hat's ribbon makes for such a nice framing piece coiling around the body and i love the background element you put together, accentuates the whole piece! couldnt be more pleased <3 since it looks like im not on it anymore id love to be added to the pinglist again! hoping to stop by in the future for another piece >:Dc
YESSSS ITS BEAUTIFUL! and im so glad you had some fun with it! :'0 the lighting on the hair is nothing short of gorgeous and i rly adore how youve shaded the gold detailing to really make it look like it's shining in the sun! the curl of the hat's ribbon makes for such a nice framing piece coiling around the body and i love the background element you put together, accentuates the whole piece! couldnt be more pleased <3 since it looks like im not on it anymore id love to be added to the pinglist again! hoping to stop by in the future for another piece >:Dc
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
opening again! this time with four slots. i think next time i open up after this i'm going to be opening up some USD slots as well so keep an eye out for that if you'd like.

PINGLIST:
@Riku114
@Erlkonig
@Iodine
opening again! this time with four slots. i think next time i open up after this i'm going to be opening up some USD slots as well so keep an eye out for that if you'd like.

PINGLIST:
@Riku114
@Erlkonig
@Iodine
@lastspecter - Hello. I've been waiting for this . Peace and love Eppy

- Type of Commission: Fullbody color ?
- Reference for OC: Maribelle Burnett
- Payment: 2,000 Gems!
- Additional Info: 3rd outfit in her first little MSPaint reference is preferred -- you can play with it however you want as long as the colors are mostly the same, I've just been wanting art of her in her formalwear for fifty years </3 If you have any questions you can just DM me here or on Discord.
- You are so cool and I will put this here anyway. I like you a lot Eppy. Be my BFF.
@lastspecter - Hello. I've been waiting for this . Peace and love Eppy

- Type of Commission: Fullbody color ?
- Reference for OC: Maribelle Burnett
- Payment: 2,000 Gems!
- Additional Info: 3rd outfit in her first little MSPaint reference is preferred -- you can play with it however you want as long as the colors are mostly the same, I've just been wanting art of her in her formalwear for fifty years </3 If you have any questions you can just DM me here or on Discord.
- You are so cool and I will put this here anyway. I like you a lot Eppy. Be my BFF.
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Kelbris im gonna shake maribelle around like a dog toy. you can send me half payment or full payment before, whichever you prefer :]
@Kelbris im gonna shake maribelle around like a dog toy. you can send me half payment or full payment before, whichever you prefer :]
I have an affliction, and it can only be cured by more Epcot art!

Type of commission: Full Body Color!
Reference for oc: Sy!
Payment: 2,000 Gems!
Additional info: Sy is a dreary and cynical teenager from the late 2000's that's big in the emo subculture. Anything that suggest a "bad attitude" would be great—them sitting and all slouched over, standing with their arms crossed and looking curmudgeon, or looking like they're lurking toward the back and glaring at a much-despised prep.

Let me know if you'd like more details, ideas for poses, or anything else! I hope that all works! I'm super excited to get another commission from you!
I have an affliction, and it can only be cured by more Epcot art!

Type of commission: Full Body Color!
Reference for oc: Sy!
Payment: 2,000 Gems!
Additional info: Sy is a dreary and cynical teenager from the late 2000's that's big in the emo subculture. Anything that suggest a "bad attitude" would be great—them sitting and all slouched over, standing with their arms crossed and looking curmudgeon, or looking like they're lurking toward the back and glaring at a much-despised prep.

Let me know if you'd like more details, ideas for poses, or anything else! I hope that all works! I'm super excited to get another commission from you!
@xgb WOOOO im excited to get started !! send over payment whenever you're able! :]
@xgb WOOOO im excited to get started !! send over payment whenever you're able! :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8