Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | scroobles [pwyw/trade]
1 2 3
@Iodine for art trades, do ya got a toy.house ? i mainly draw chibi anthros so i wasnt sure if id be able to offer hehe :3
@Iodine for art trades, do ya got a toy.house ? i mainly draw chibi anthros so i wasnt sure if id be able to offer hehe :3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
[center]2kg+400kt To do two images (if thats okay) of [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/973559330060247071/989307588254515210/Ultimate_Slider.png]this character[/url] Will edit this and add a proper response of what I want after this but claiming a possible spot Edit: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/973559330060247071/989307588254515210/Ultimate_Slider.png[/img] Charlie "Firecracker" Ryker If you feel like that is enough for a bust put her in this [url=https://di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2020/12/13/5fd6cf718da5c9330fa3457c/m_5fd6cf7a074d246d5157045d.jpg]"top"[/url] (Its a workout gear for her if not she can just have a black shirt on) and if you can write "Firecracker" on the bottom of it where it says "Tomboy X" on the one picture. Also write it in orange/reddish Her tattoo across her nose cuts off due to her scars The bottom chin one goes all the way to her bottom lip She has freckles on face and shoulders Scars can be really just scattered around her she does some hard core skating tricks that has left her dinged up. (Arms a bit as well just scatter them where they fit) If dogtags are not needed Could you do her just smiling at the camera/focus point/out at you? mouth closed and then a second image of sort of the same but have her head tilted up and a hand reaching up [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=running+hand+through+hair&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS945US945&sxsrf=ALiCzsawiwfgwwoX0jkhB3HWL6o0GumGrg:1656039749342&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiw_vjnjMX4AhW_KkQIHeUhDJIQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1216&bih=708&dpr=1.25#imgrc=_f6zroPLHCvQsM]running a hand through her hair[/url] to pull it back to show off her scarred side of her face doing a cocky smile with her split tongue out [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462290633307193365/989723687248875581/Slider_Face.png[/img] Her hair is like the first image the second image is just an example I would like the earrings to be there but they are also not 100% needed No jacket needed!![/center]
2kg+400kt

To do two images (if thats okay) of this character

Will edit this and add a proper response of what I want after this but claiming a possible spot

Edit:

Ultimate_Slider.png

Charlie "Firecracker" Ryker

If you feel like that is enough for a bust put her in this "top" (Its a workout gear for her if not she can just have a black shirt on) and if you can write "Firecracker" on the bottom of it where it says "Tomboy X" on the one picture. Also write it in orange/reddish

Her tattoo across her nose cuts off due to her scars

The bottom chin one goes all the way to her bottom lip

She has freckles on face and shoulders

Scars can be really just scattered around her she does some hard core skating tricks that has left her dinged up. (Arms a bit as well just scatter them where they fit)

If dogtags are not needed

Could you do her just smiling at the camera/focus point/out at you? mouth closed and then a second image of sort of the same but have her head tilted up and a hand reaching up running a hand through her hair to pull it back to show off her scarred side of her face doing a cocky smile with her split tongue out

Slider_Face.png

Her hair is like the first image the second image is just an example

I would like the earrings to be there but they are also not 100% needed

No jacket needed!!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@Dreamily i do, but i want my art credited to my fr profile, not my toyhouse profile! i'll dm it to you

@VixenKai sure! send me thru the form and cr when ya got time
@Dreamily i do, but i want my art credited to my fr profile, not my toyhouse profile! i'll dm it to you

@VixenKai sure! send me thru the form and cr when ya got time
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
Just wanted to make sure this was still a go! : D
Just wanted to make sure this was still a go! : D

AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@StarNinja @Ambathy @VixenKai heya, just wanted to pop in with an update; havent been able to work on these due to lack of motivation and being a little caught up in artfight this month with whatever art juices of mine do emerge. still plan on completing your commissions, but feel free to cancel your crs and instead pay once the art is delivered so you dont have your money tied up while you wait!
@StarNinja @Ambathy @VixenKai heya, just wanted to pop in with an update; havent been able to work on these due to lack of motivation and being a little caught up in artfight this month with whatever art juices of mine do emerge. still plan on completing your commissions, but feel free to cancel your crs and instead pay once the art is delivered so you dont have your money tied up while you wait!
@Iodine Are you still doing these?
@Iodine Are you still doing these?
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Iodine

Ohhh! What team are you on in this years artfight! I would also LOVE to follow your work on possibly a twitter or a tumblr, if you have either of those!
@Iodine

Ohhh! What team are you on in this years artfight! I would also LOVE to follow your work on possibly a twitter or a tumblr, if you have either of those!

AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@Naitochan sure, I just can't promise a quick turnaround
@Naitochan sure, I just can't promise a quick turnaround
@Iodine Payment: 500Gems? (Or more!) Character: Nilo - https://artfight.net/character/1218454.Nilo Other: helmet on please [emoji=familiar heart size=1] if you somehow throw in him doing little heart hands with him wearing his gloves in some way I will appreciate you beyond all words - he looks edgy, but he's soft
@Iodine

Payment: 500Gems? (Or more!)
Character: Nilo - https://artfight.net/character/1218454.Nilo
Other: helmet on please if you somehow throw in him doing little heart hands with him wearing his gloves in some way I will appreciate you beyond all words - he looks edgy, but he's soft

Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@iodine
No worries! I think I will cancel the CR for now, you just might have to remind me to pay again once you do finish.
(i might also be curious what team you're on/what your username is)
@iodine
No worries! I think I will cancel the CR for now, you just might have to remind me to pay again once you do finish.
(i might also be curious what team you're on/what your username is)
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
1 2 3