Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JemDraws // closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@taakovitz - added! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@taakovitz - added!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
[center][i]Completed for Lyka[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cAt6OZz.png[/img][/center]
Completed for Lyka

cAt6OZz.png
[center][i]Completed for pheelthemoment[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LZw89yu.png[/img][/center]
Completed for pheelthemoment

LZw89yu.png
I love your art! I'd love to be put on your pinglist please :) Hoping for a stylized draggy!

Btw, would you allow me to put your Luminax drawing in my Luminax fandragon's bio? With credit of course! :) I won't do it unless I get your permission to do so!
I love your art! I'd love to be put on your pinglist please :) Hoping for a stylized draggy!

Btw, would you allow me to put your Luminax drawing in my Luminax fandragon's bio? With credit of course! :) I won't do it unless I get your permission to do so!
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ - Added! Sure thing, I don't mind!
@TheHunterZ - Added! Sure thing, I don't mind!
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow - added!
@AspenCrow - added!
[center][i]Completed for Skiatha[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hG282WN.png[/img][/center]
Completed for Skiatha

hG282WN.png
Hello everyone, been awhile!
(almost a year, oops)

I am dragon poor and in a creative mood, so I want to open up commissions again!
Here's a quick link back to what is currently being offered~

As always, I will prioritize anyone who wants to pay in USD :3

If you have any questions or want to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know!

@Fujo, @rootbeer, @Hideki, @MollyMerula, @October, @SpiritFeather, @Lyka, @aeons, @Starbuck, @kwozmotis, @Valishtu, @Nightfallen, @RiotLizard, @LovelyDeeps, @bonivich, @FreeWinged, @Gurrero, @Pearlimose, @Dwellerkraken, @ReginaPhalange, @Xemriss, @smeraldo, @Welgan, @Sidegrinder, @Noctiferous, @BeingOfSalt, @Demucreations, @kaniari, @Slurpuff, @dandyfrau, @Askesis, @Joule, @pheelthemoment, @Casteller, @mercurialwings, @Nabesima, @Gabifrutti, @Skiatha, @Altair, @Seliana, @Jinoga, @rotskull, @Myasmic, @DarkAngelsBlood1, @borb, @Cuon, @Verah, @Equuinox, @taakovitz, @TheHunterZ, @AspenCrow
Hello everyone, been awhile!
(almost a year, oops)

I am dragon poor and in a creative mood, so I want to open up commissions again!
Here's a quick link back to what is currently being offered~

As always, I will prioritize anyone who wants to pay in USD :3

If you have any questions or want to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know!

@Fujo, @rootbeer, @Hideki, @MollyMerula, @October, @SpiritFeather, @Lyka, @aeons, @Starbuck, @kwozmotis, @Valishtu, @Nightfallen, @RiotLizard, @LovelyDeeps, @bonivich, @FreeWinged, @Gurrero, @Pearlimose, @Dwellerkraken, @ReginaPhalange, @Xemriss, @smeraldo, @Welgan, @Sidegrinder, @Noctiferous, @BeingOfSalt, @Demucreations, @kaniari, @Slurpuff, @dandyfrau, @Askesis, @Joule, @pheelthemoment, @Casteller, @mercurialwings, @Nabesima, @Gabifrutti, @Skiatha, @Altair, @Seliana, @Jinoga, @rotskull, @Myasmic, @DarkAngelsBlood1, @borb, @Cuon, @Verah, @Equuinox, @taakovitz, @TheHunterZ, @AspenCrow
@jemjam
Ahhh your art is so lovely! Lemme know if these sound ok!

Order1:
Username: Mercenary
Payment: Gems
Commission Type: Chibi
Details: Are you ok with drawing my OC from Baldur's Gate 3? If so, here are some refs, I prefer his hood/mask down so you can see more of his face if that's ok!

Also, just some details that are harder to see from the pics: his right eye is gold, and his left eye is silver, he wears a lil bit of eyeliner, and he has a scar over the bridge of his nose. Tattoos under the left eye are little birds. His weapon is a decorated rapier, but I'm alright if you give him daggers instead if that reads better on a chibi!

And if you don't mind, could you add a notch to the side edge of his right ear, as if it's been slashed before? Not in his in-game art but just what I had in mind for his backstory.

Ref1, not hooded
Ref2 - better face ref (but please don't include all the blood splatters lol)
Ref3, with hood+ more detail of the chest armor

Character: He's a half elf rogue - cocky, flirty, adventurous, reckless, alignment chaotic neutral/good :)

Order 2:
Details: Partner's BG3 OC - half elf sorceress - uses mainly fire magic~ eyes are blue

REF1
REF2 fullbody

Her staff is this one: STAFF REF

edit: and boots ref!

Character: Lawful good alignment, charismatic, regal/poised/elegant but slightly condescending/haughty

I agree to the rules of this shop!

edit: If it's alright - I edited my second character request from a dragon to my partner's OC since he saw your work and wanted his OC drawn too haha.

@jemjam
Ahhh your art is so lovely! Lemme know if these sound ok!

Order1:
Details: Are you ok with drawing my OC from Baldur's Gate 3? If so, here are some refs, I prefer his hood/mask down so you can see more of his face if that's ok!

Also, just some details that are harder to see from the pics: his right eye is gold, and his left eye is silver, he wears a lil bit of eyeliner, and he has a scar over the bridge of his nose. Tattoos under the left eye are little birds. His weapon is a decorated rapier, but I'm alright if you give him daggers instead if that reads better on a chibi!

And if you don't mind, could you add a notch to the side edge of his right ear, as if it's been slashed before? Not in his in-game art but just what I had in mind for his backstory.

Ref1, not hooded
Ref2 - better face ref (but please don't include all the blood splatters lol)
Ref3, with hood+ more detail of the chest armor

Character: He's a half elf rogue - cocky, flirty, adventurous, reckless, alignment chaotic neutral/good :)

Order 2:
Details: Partner's BG3 OC - half elf sorceress - uses mainly fire magic~ eyes are blue

REF1
REF2 fullbody

Her staff is this one: STAFF REF

edit: and boots ref!

Character: Lawful good alignment, charismatic, regal/poised/elegant but slightly condescending/haughty

I agree to the rules of this shop!

edit: If it's alright - I edited my second character request from a dragon to my partner's OC since he saw your work and wanted his OC drawn too haha.

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16