Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Parlour of the outskirts [OPEN]
1 2
[center][size=3][font=a] "Perhaps you’re disinterested in the wares of the caravan of misfortune, cannot afford the wares or simply appreciate something more… simple. That is okay. That is why I am here, after all! Go on, have a look around, don’t be shy…"[/size][/font][/center] [center][b][size=5]"Welcome, welcome! Yes, have a look at my wares… yeeess…"[/b][/center] [center] [i]A little shop specialized in humans and humanoids but furries, dragons and animals are very welcome![/i] [/center] [b][size=4]WILL[/size][/b] DO! - Furries - Humans - Humanoids - Dragons - Animals - Light blood - Multiple people - Ship Art - Pre-existing characters from different franchises - Fan characters - Art of your friends characters if you wanna suprise them! [b][size=4]WON'T[/size][/b] DO! - Mecha - Real people - Anything against the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81] Flight rising TOS[/url] [center][b] EXAMPLES BELOW! [/b][/center] [center][i]As these are silly little doodles so they do not come with color or shading. If you’re interested in a more detailed piece, check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3134847]art shop![/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tYD6KAT.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nWs8k86.jpg[/img] [center][emoji=money bag size=1][b]PRICING:[/b][/center] [center][i]Note: Price may vary in complexity. If it contains multiple people double the cost, 3x, 4x… [/i][/center] [b][size=4]BUST:[/size][/b] A bust doodle is 20kT/20g! [b][size=4]HALF-BODY:[/size][/b] A half-body doodle is 35kT/35g! [b][size=4]FULL BODY:[/size][/b] A full body doodle is 60kT/60g! For any further questions, PM me! I’d be happy to discuss payment and/or details. You can also reach me on discord, ask me for the tag if needed. [quote="Payment…"] [center] Please specify how you will pay, including what currency you’ll pay in! Half-half isn’t included here due to the cheaper prices, sorry! I have no preference but I like to have as much information as possible regarding commissions even if this is just a silly little free time doodle shop I have going on lol [LIST] [*] I will pay in gems/treasure. [*] I will pay full amount up-front. [*] I will pay the full amount upon finish. [/LIST][/center][/quote]
"Perhaps you’re disinterested in the wares of the caravan of misfortune, cannot afford the wares or simply appreciate something more… simple. That is okay. That is why I am here, after all! Go on, have a look around, don’t be shy…"
"Welcome, welcome! Yes, have a look at my wares… yeeess…"
A little shop specialized in humans and humanoids but furries, dragons and animals are very welcome!

WILL DO!
- Furries
- Humans
- Humanoids
- Dragons
- Animals
- Light blood
- Multiple people
- Ship Art
- Pre-existing characters from different franchises
- Fan characters
- Art of your friends characters if you wanna suprise them!

WON'T DO!
- Mecha
- Real people
- Anything against the Flight rising TOS
EXAMPLES BELOW!
As these are silly little doodles so they do not come with color or shading. If you’re interested in a more detailed piece, check out my art shop!

tYD6KAT.jpg

nWs8k86.jpg
PRICING:
Note: Price may vary in complexity. If it contains multiple people double the cost, 3x, 4x…

BUST:
A bust doodle is 20kT/20g!

HALF-BODY:
A half-body doodle is 35kT/35g!

FULL BODY:
A full body doodle is 60kT/60g!

For any further questions, PM me! I’d be happy to discuss payment and/or details. You can also reach me on discord, ask me for the tag if needed.

Payment… wrote:
Please specify how you will pay, including what currency you’ll pay in! Half-half isn’t included here due to the cheaper prices, sorry! I have no preference but I like to have as much information as possible regarding commissions even if this is just a silly little free time doodle shop I have going on lol
  • I will pay in gems/treasure.
  • I will pay full amount up-front.
  • I will pay the full amount upon finish.
I'd love two halfbods!
One of this guy and the other of this guy
I'd love two halfbods!
[quote name="Clubbingclown" date="2022-06-14 08:19:30" ] I'd love two halfbods! One of this guy and the other of this guy [/quote] Lovely! I’ll get to work asap
Clubbingclown wrote on 2022-06-14 08:19:30:
I'd love two halfbods!
Lovely! I’ll get to work asap
Could I get a bust of this dragon? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74501695&skin=0&apparel=6270&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Could I get a bust of this dragon?
dragon?did=74501695&skin=0&apparel=6270&xt=dressing.png
saving up t/g for project
Rad. Also, quotes don’t ping people you have to @ them so they can see! :0)
Rad. Also, quotes don’t ping people you have to @ them so they can see! :0)
Heya ^^ could I get a bust doodle of the gijinka (image here) of my dragon Sunshine
Heya ^^ could I get a bust doodle of the gijinka (image here) of my dragon Sunshine
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rip i already ordered something from your main shop, but i just couldnt resist i love your art so much ;-;-;-;;
May i please nab the last half body slot? U can choose from anyone in here :>>
rip i already ordered something from your main shop, but i just couldnt resist i love your art so much ;-;-;-;;
May i please nab the last half body slot? U can choose from anyone in here :>>
export.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump 2
bump 2
1 2