Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Headshot(USD/G/T) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28
@Mari11

Hello! Thank you for interest in my art :>

If I understand what you mean well, is the two headshot art for two dragons that you want right? (I rely on a translator, sorry!) I'm sorry if you want to put two dragons in one space! It is impossible because it requires too much space :< If you apply for the two headshots each, you can pay a total of 90 kt/g at 45 kt/g per headshot!
@Mari11

If I understand what you mean well, is the two headshot art for two dragons that you want right? (I rely on a translator, sorry!) I'm sorry if you want to put two dragons in one space! It is impossible because it requires too much space :< If you apply for the two headshots each, you can pay a total of 90 kt/g at 45 kt/g per headshot!
1655040641528.png
Hi I love your work! Could I please get a quote for this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72989595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729896/72989595_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi I love your work!

Could I please get a quote for this guy?
72989595_350.png
0034.png
@Skadiv

Hello! Thank you for your interest in my art <3

Your dragon is a little complicated, so it costs an extra 20kt/g! (Total cost 65kt/g) It may take some time to bring art to you because my waiting line is very long. Please wait :>
@Skadiv

Hello! Thank you for your interest in my art <3

Your dragon is a little complicated, so it costs an extra 20kt/g! (Total cost 65kt/g) It may take some time to bring art to you because my waiting line is very long. Please wait :>
1655040641528.png
sure thing! sending payment over with a tip, thank you!
sure thing! sending payment over with a tip, thank you!
0034.png
[quote name="Gyaesu" date="2022-07-29 11:27:44" ] @Mari11 Hello! Thank you for interest in my art :> If I understand what you mean well, is the two headshot art for two dragons that you want right? (I rely on a translator, sorry!) I'm sorry if you want to put two dragons in one space! It is impossible because it requires too much space :< If you apply for the two headshots each, you can pay a total of 90 kt/g at 45 kt/g per headshot! [/quote] @Gyaesu Yeah I want two different headshots. thank you so much!
Gyaesu wrote on 2022-07-29 11:27:44:
@Mari11

@Gyaesu
Yeah I want two different headshots. thank you so much!
x2pIJ.gifBNAt4Po.gifbeeveileditedit.png
@TheBulletsBang

Your art has arrived!
h9Nz1q.jpg
@TheBulletsBang

Your art has arrived!
h9Nz1q.jpg
1655040641528.png
Thank you Gyaesu! Luibh looks amazing!!! I love his direct and straight-forward expression!
Thank you Gyaesu! Luibh looks amazing!!! I love his direct and straight-forward expression!
Hello!! If you're still accepting orders, I'd love to get a headshot of this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74953509][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49479511_IFacmKpt8h7FEx7.png[/img][/url] She's a slightly off-model obelisk, so the picture above is edited to better show what she looks like - mostly that she has a feline nose and mouth shape without the jagged jaw bits, ear piercings and a nose ring, a VI tattoo under her eye, and a sort of undercut/swoopy bang style to her mane! Clicking through leads to her FR profile still so feel free to check out her bio for inspiration, or you can [url=https://toyhou.se/16198650.vi]check out her toyhouse page[/url]! When in doubt though, the more lion / cat-like in style you go, the better!! <3 Any expression you want to do is fine by me! You can check out her bio if you would like some ideas though!! I understand you have a lot of orders, so I'm very happy to wait! No problem :D
Hello!! If you're still accepting orders, I'd love to get a headshot of this girl:

49479511_IFacmKpt8h7FEx7.png
She's a slightly off-model obelisk, so the picture above is edited to better show what she looks like - mostly that she has a feline nose and mouth shape without the jagged jaw bits, ear piercings and a nose ring, a VI tattoo under her eye, and a sort of undercut/swoopy bang style to her mane! Clicking through leads to her FR profile still so feel free to check out her bio for inspiration, or you can check out her toyhouse page! When in doubt though, the more lion / cat-like in style you go, the better!! <3
Any expression you want to do is fine by me! You can check out her bio if you would like some ideas though!!

I understand you have a lot of orders, so I'm very happy to wait! No problem :D
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@shapelights

Your art has arrived!

85WcGG.jpg
@shapelights