Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pride YCHs [OPEN YEAR-ROUND]
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]HAPPY PRIDE!!![/b] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] I have here some awesome [b]multi-slot[/b] pride YCHs to share with you all, these are [b]buy one get one free for a friend[/b] and will be [b]open year-round[/b]. [b]DO NOT[/b] send payment immediately, I will be accepting three at a time across platforms so please wait to be pinged. Base sponsors do NOT need to wait to be pinged and should send payment immediately. You can find the waitlist [url=https://sta.sh/0ocdjdoc731]here[/url] Finished style will be a clean sketch in the same style as [url=https://www.deviantart.com/doodeedoodah/art/2022-Crystal-Magic-916697811]this piece[/url], I've just left these as rough bases to allow for edits. [b][u][size=5]Current Bases[/size][/u][/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596359748840980500/984113966580113408/pride_ychs__open_year_round__by_doodeedoodah_df6wj3w.png[/img]
HAPPY PRIDE!!!

I have here some awesome multi-slot pride YCHs to share with you all, these are buy one get one free for a friend and will be open year-round.

DO NOT send payment immediately, I will be accepting three at a time across platforms so please wait to be pinged. Base sponsors do NOT need to wait to be pinged and should send payment immediately.
You can find the waitlist here

Finished style will be a clean sketch in the same style as this piece, I've just left these as rough bases to allow for edits.

Current Bases

pride_ychs__open_year_round__by_doodeedoodah_df6wj3w.png
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
Pricing
  • Each one is 15 USD/GBP / 1500 gems / 1,500,000kt
  • Minor edits such as fur/build edits are free
  • Major edits such as extra limbs/wings/lots of apparel are +5 USD/GBP / 500 gems / 500,000kt
  • I will consider item trades from my wishlists here and here

Base Sponsorships
  • You can also sponsor a new base for 30 USD/GBP / 3000 gems / 3,000,000kt
  • I know some people will be disappointed at the lack of dragons(I am too) but since they come in sooo many different build types it wasn't really feasible. But you can sponsor any new species or ask for a different pose of an existing base
  • Base sponsorships also come with one free ych for a friend included.

Order Form
Base:
Character:
Edits Required:
Flag:
(please link to an image to avoid any confusion)

Friend's
Base:
Character:
Edits Required:
Flag:

If ordering a base sponsorship include Base Sponsor in bold at the top with a description of what base you want + the regular order forms above
Pricing
  • Each one is 15 USD/GBP / 1500 gems / 1,500,000kt
  • Minor edits such as fur/build edits are free
  • Major edits such as extra limbs/wings/lots of apparel are +5 USD/GBP / 500 gems / 500,000kt
  • I will consider item trades from my wishlists here and here

Base Sponsorships
  • You can also sponsor a new base for 30 USD/GBP / 3000 gems / 3,000,000kt
  • I know some people will be disappointed at the lack of dragons(I am too) but since they come in sooo many different build types it wasn't really feasible. But you can sponsor any new species or ask for a different pose of an existing base
  • Base sponsorships also come with one free ych for a friend included.

Order Form
Base:
Character:
Edits Required:
Flag:

Friend's
Base:
Character:
Edits Required:
Flag:

If ordering a base sponsorship include Base Sponsor in bold at the top with a description of what base you want + the regular order forms above
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@sm06sm

And I think with that we are open for business!
@sm06sm

And I think with that we are open for business!
And of course I immediately forgot something >.<

FR currency has been added!
And of course I immediately forgot something >.<

FR currency has been added!