Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GPO's WORKSHOP / FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
0034.png
[center][emoji=red star size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=red star size=1][/center] ---------------------------- [center][emoji=left wing size=1]Everyone above the line was added to pinglist![emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

Everyone above the line was added to pinglist!
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@Shadari @LadyRivers @Sashathebrave @Aquafilia @sisyphus @Okitami @LadosLee @ReginaPhalange @Andraya @protostar @CrustyGlowstick @vihuff @Jemondial @Slurpuff @Vanitatum @Naitochan @Andraya @Otea @Rairudiseu @KaichouKai @aeons @Luunai @Whyyesimnot @Fayo @oOShiningMoonOo @Kaminome @Iodine @Sic @JotaroCujoh @Businessman @saltmarsh @CascadingCosmos @Skadiv @Horses @Norkia @Avmire @JinxxYouOweMe @bonivich

Opening up 2 slots if any of you interested!

These won't be started before next week, this week I am wrapping up my other owned arts + we doing dom push this week I am part of!

This time I will be a bit specific as one of the order must be paid in gems!
@Shadari @LadyRivers @Sashathebrave @Aquafilia @sisyphus @Okitami @LadosLee @ReginaPhalange @Andraya @protostar @CrustyGlowstick @vihuff @Jemondial @Slurpuff @Vanitatum @Naitochan @Andraya @Otea @Rairudiseu @KaichouKai @aeons @Luunai @Whyyesimnot @Fayo @oOShiningMoonOo @Kaminome @Iodine @Sic @JotaroCujoh @Businessman @saltmarsh @CascadingCosmos @Skadiv @Horses @Norkia @Avmire @JinxxYouOweMe @bonivich

Opening up 2 slots if any of you interested!

These won't be started before next week, this week I am wrapping up my other owned arts + we doing dom push this week I am part of!

This time I will be a bit specific as one of the order must be paid in gems!
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
Ahhh I'd love to claim a slot! And I'll be paying in gems, just gotta get my form done!
Ahhh I'd love to claim a slot! And I'll be paying in gems, just gotta get my form done!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich

Oki sounds good, will be adding on the list right away :3
@bonivich

Oki sounds good, will be adding on the list right away :3
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
claiming a slot!
claiming a slot!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial

Yours, go ahead and fill out the form! :3
@Jemondial

Yours, go ahead and fill out the form! :3
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
[center][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@GPO thank you so much! here is my form below. also it says you could potentially order two for 'small' orders, if the below order fits that I'd love to order another, but it's okay if not/you're not doing that right now! ♥ [b]Username:[/b] bonivich [b]Dragon/Theme:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77840408]apophis[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77840408][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/778405/77840408.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] waist up [b]Complexity:[/b] perhaps complex? though he doesn't have much apparel, I'm not sure if you'd consider koi (the tert) being a more complex thing. [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Other:[/b] you don't have to draw his shades! but I'd love his summer swelter/candles besides his skin and leather wraps on his neck, etc. c: his bio has more about him if it inspires you at all for expression/pose, etc! ♥
@GPO thank you so much! here is my form below. also it says you could potentially order two for 'small' orders, if the below order fits that I'd love to order another, but it's okay if not/you're not doing that right now! ♥

Username: bonivich
Dragon/Theme: apophis

77840408.png

Type: waist up
Complexity: perhaps complex? though he doesn't have much apparel, I'm not sure if you'd consider koi (the tert) being a more complex thing.
Payment Method: gems
Other: you don't have to draw his shades! but I'd love his summer swelter/candles besides his skin and leather wraps on his neck, etc. c: his bio has more about him if it inspires you at all for expression/pose, etc! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

could i be added to your pinglist please?
could i be added to your pinglist please?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11