Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [archived]
aight let's see how I'm gonna organize this uhhh I think post-by-post works? [center][emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]INTRODUCTION[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1][/center] Hello! I'm a somewhat experienced digital artist and have been thinking of opening up an art shop for a while, especially after seeing hundreds of other artists on Flight Rising open up their own shops and sell art for on-site currency and items or USD. Inspired by all this, I've decided to open one of my own! Those few who have requested I draw something for you in the past will recognize my art style from my general [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2988959]art thread[/url], filled with examples and stuff I've done on-site for others through plain request or forum games! You can find details and more information down below, if you're interested! [b]Note: I'm animal-inclined. If you're looking for HUMAN art, look away.[/b]
aight let's see how I'm gonna organize this
uhhh I think post-by-post works?
INTRODUCTION
Hello! I'm a somewhat experienced digital artist and have been thinking of opening up an art shop for a while, especially after seeing hundreds of other artists on Flight Rising open up their own shops and sell art for on-site currency and items or USD.
Inspired by all this, I've decided to open one of my own! Those few who have requested I draw something for you in the past will recognize my art style from my general art thread, filled with examples and stuff I've done on-site for others through plain request or forum games!
You can find details and more information down below, if you're interested!

Note: I'm animal-inclined. If you're looking for HUMAN art, look away.
Temple of Time Hatchery ACOZFAh.png
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
Peeps, there's only one 'd' in my username.
If in doubt, just copy n paste! Thanks!
205d1fb3e4a3f86e3f5d7bdc2e9354d57fbb63cc.png SftyrSi.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]RUNDOWN[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] This is a PWYW art shop, which means you [b]p[/b]ay [b]w[/b]hat [b]y[/b]ou [b]w[/b]ant for a piece of art I'll draw for you! Simple, eh? But as all things just so happen to be, I have to set some ground rules around here. [b][u]Currency:[/u][/b] I accept all forms of in-game currency and items! NO USD! - treasure to gems: 1k treasure = 1 gem - all food accepted! - wishlist in signature :D - strictly no familiars (unless listed in my wishlist. You'll see) - open to art trades, but [b]PM me after letting me know here[/b] so we can discuss it in detail. :) [b][u]Available Selections:[/u][/b] [i]Minimum payment listed in italics! See bottom for other items.[/i] Doodle (Messy/Clean) [i]5kt/5g/10x food min[/i] (example here) Bust (Flat Color/Shading) [i]10kt/10g/20x food min[/i] (example here) Headshot (Flat Color/Shading) [i]10kt/10g/20x food min[/i] (example here) Halfbody (Minimal Detail/Full Detail | Flat Color/Shading) [i]20kt/20g/30x food min[/i] (example here) Fullbody (Minimal Detail/Full Detail | Flat Color/Shading) [i]30kt/30g/50x food min[/i] (example here) [b]*Only for creatures/ferals at the moment, sorry! I can't do fullbody anything else justice ;-;[/b] I can do more than one character; max is 3 total. I tend to add the names of characters/dragons in the piece; let me know if you want them removed! (See examples!) Talk to me about payment in wishlist items! [b][u]Cans and Can'ts:[/u][/b] [columns]CAN DO: - FR dragons - creatures/ferals - anthros/furries - most nonhuman characters (ask! I'll let you know if it's out of my ability) - liquids like ooze, water (see MAYBE on gore/blood) [nextcol]MAYBE: - humanoids (depends on the character) - robots/mechanicals (leaning towards "low quality") - light gore? (FR rules allowing) [nextcol]CAN'T DO: - humans (sorry) - hyperrealistic detail - copyrighted characters (fandragons excluded, I'll happily draw fandragons!) - anything against FR rules (heavy gore, NSFW, etc.) I may decline anything I may feel uncomfortable with; I'll let you know beforehand. [/columns] If I come across anything I may have forgotten to list here, I'll let you know and then update as needed. [b][u]Other Notes:[/u][/b] [emoji=raven size=1] I'll start sketching immediately after receiving at least partial payment (doesn't matter how much the "partial" is; I suggest half. Let me know if you're going to pay more once I finish.) You can pay the full amount anytime, but the deadline is 24 hours after I show you the final result. [emoji=raven size=1] Please be patient with me! I tend to be a slow worker and may take longer than a week to complete your request; please keep in mind I have a life outside of FR (and within FR, too, I gotta do my daily tasks and maintenance!) [emoji=raven size=1] I put a watermark over everything. I may be a bit paranoid about this, but you can't trust the Internet. There's always going to be someone lurking around trying to steal your stuff. || holy h e c k that's long oops ||
RUNDOWN
This is a PWYW art shop, which means you pay what you want for a piece of art I'll draw for you! Simple, eh? But as all things just so happen to be, I have to set some ground rules around here.

Currency:
I accept all forms of in-game currency and items! NO USD!
- treasure to gems: 1k treasure = 1 gem
- all food accepted!
- wishlist in signature :D
- strictly no familiars (unless listed in my wishlist. You'll see)
- open to art trades, but PM me after letting me know here so we can discuss it in detail. :)

Available Selections:
Minimum payment listed in italics! See bottom for other items.

Doodle (Messy/Clean) 5kt/5g/10x food min
(example here)

Bust (Flat Color/Shading) 10kt/10g/20x food min
(example here)

Headshot (Flat Color/Shading) 10kt/10g/20x food min
(example here)

Halfbody (Minimal Detail/Full Detail | Flat Color/Shading) 20kt/20g/30x food min
(example here)

Fullbody (Minimal Detail/Full Detail | Flat Color/Shading) 30kt/30g/50x food min
(example here)
*Only for creatures/ferals at the moment, sorry! I can't do fullbody anything else justice ;-;

I can do more than one character; max is 3 total.
I tend to add the names of characters/dragons in the piece; let me know if you want them removed! (See examples!)
Talk to me about payment in wishlist items!

Cans and Can'ts:
CAN DO:
- FR dragons
- creatures/ferals
- anthros/furries
- most nonhuman characters (ask! I'll let you know if it's out of my ability)
- liquids like ooze, water (see MAYBE on gore/blood)
MAYBE:
- humanoids (depends on the character)
- robots/mechanicals (leaning towards "low quality")
- light gore? (FR rules allowing)
CAN'T DO:
- humans (sorry)
- hyperrealistic detail
- copyrighted characters (fandragons excluded, I'll happily draw fandragons!)
- anything against FR rules (heavy gore, NSFW, etc.)
I may decline anything I may feel uncomfortable with; I'll let you know beforehand.
If I come across anything I may have forgotten to list here, I'll let you know and then update as needed.

Other Notes:
I'll start sketching immediately after receiving at least partial payment (doesn't matter how much the "partial" is; I suggest half. Let me know if you're going to pay more once I finish.) You can pay the full amount anytime, but the deadline is 24 hours after I show you the final result.
Please be patient with me! I tend to be a slow worker and may take longer than a week to complete your request; please keep in mind I have a life outside of FR (and within FR, too, I gotta do my daily tasks and maintenance!)
I put a watermark over everything. I may be a bit paranoid about this, but you can't trust the Internet. There's always going to be someone lurking around trying to steal your stuff.

|| holy h e c k that's long oops ||
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]STATISTICS[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [b][u]Slots:[/u][/b] @ @ @ -Backup/Waitlist (won't be prioritized but will save for you bc I may get busy)- @ @ @ [b][u]Order Form:[/u][/b] [quote name=Blizzardream] @Blizzardream Username: (don't have to @ yourself) Character/Dragon: (Link to FR dragon, image of character reference, etc. Tell me whether it's a character or a dragon!) Description: (optional; if you need to clarify anything in the design/tell me about character lore, etc.) Art Type: (Listed in RUNDOWN: Doodle/Bust/Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody) Details: (Listed in RUNDOWN: Messy/Clean for doodle; Flat Color/Shading for busts + headshots; Minimal Detail/Full Detail + Flat Color/Shading for halfbodies + fullbodies) Payment Type: (treasure/gems/food/other/art trade; shoot me a PM if other/art trade) Other Notes: (anything else you'd like to let me know? if not then you can ignore this one completely :D) [/quote]
STATISTICS

Slots:
@
@
@

-Backup/Waitlist (won't be prioritized but will save for you bc I may get busy)-
@
@
@

Order Form:
Blizzardream wrote:
@Blizzardream
Username: (don't have to @ yourself)
Character/Dragon: (Link to FR dragon, image of character reference, etc. Tell me whether it's a character or a dragon!)
Description: (optional; if you need to clarify anything in the design/tell me about character lore, etc.)
Art Type: (Listed in RUNDOWN: Doodle/Bust/Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody)
Details: (Listed in RUNDOWN: Messy/Clean for doodle; Flat Color/Shading for busts + headshots; Minimal Detail/Full Detail + Flat Color/Shading for halfbodies + fullbodies)
Payment Type: (treasure/gems/food/other/art trade; shoot me a PM if other/art trade)
Other Notes: (anything else you'd like to let me know? if not then you can ignore this one completely :D)
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]FINISHED EXAMPLES[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] More examples can be found in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2988959]art thread[/url], also linked in the introduction! None at the moment!
FINISHED EXAMPLES
More examples can be found in my art thread, also linked in the introduction!

None at the moment!
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]FAQ[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [emoji=raven] Can I post your art offsite or in my profile/my dragons' bios? [emoji=cat 3] Absolutely! Be sure to GIVE CREDIT somehow, whether by noting or linking back to my FR profile or other media! My Tumblr (also @/blizzardream) is a generally safe place to link to if not my profile.
FAQ

Can I post your art offsite or in my profile/my dragons' bios?
Absolutely! Be sure to GIVE CREDIT somehow, whether by noting or linking back to my FR profile or other media! My Tumblr (also @/blizzardream) is a generally safe place to link to if not my profile.
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png