Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 2gem sketches [Open]
@Dreamlily: I can totally do them! pay when I've finished, it might be a while as I have quite a few others if you don't mind waiting :)
@Dreamlily: I can totally do them! pay when I've finished, it might be a while as I have quite a few others if you don't mind waiting :)
Virtigoe - They/Them

3QONSnu.png
[quote name="SleepyWriter" date="2022-05-02 19:25:50" ] @Dreamlily: I can totally do them! pay when I've finished, it might be a while as I have quite a few others if you don't mind waiting :) [/quote] [center]sure thing ! it's no problem :D <3 i'd be super honored to get anything from ya !![/center]
SleepyWriter wrote on 2022-05-02 19:25:50:
sure thing ! it's no problem :D <3 i'd be super honored to get anything from ya !!
87008766.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Ooh, could I get something monochrome/monotone for her? [b]eye ref is in her bio!![/b] (I don't like her fr eyes ;w;) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73599275][img]https://i.ibb.co/hZbG7Gw/Starlight-With-Cloak.png[/img][/url] (with her cloak, if you can. :3 more info & img without cloak is in her bio)
Ooh, could I get something monochrome/monotone for her?

eye ref is in her bio!! (I don't like her fr eyes ;w;)

Starlight-With-Cloak.png

(with her cloak, if you can. :3 more info & img without cloak is in her bio)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@Vinid: you can find the second piece of art at the start! :) in the examples, third one!
@Vinid: you can find the second piece of art at the start! :) in the examples, third one!
Virtigoe - They/Them

3QONSnu.png
Aa that's amazing, ty!
Aa that's amazing, ty!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Hey y'all, the rest of the art might be a little slow! life is a little hectic right now!
Hey y'all, the rest of the art might be a little slow! life is a little hectic right now!
Virtigoe - They/Them

3QONSnu.png
@Cherishurself @Dreamlily @tthheeoo @Vinid @CrystallizedMoon, message above! forgot to ping
@Cherishurself @Dreamlily @tthheeoo @Vinid @CrystallizedMoon, message above! forgot to ping
Virtigoe - They/Them

3QONSnu.png
Hey that's completely fine! life comes first and should be prioritized so I understand ^^
Hey that's completely fine! life comes first and should be prioritized so I understand ^^

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
Absolutely understandable, I hope things are okay!
Absolutely understandable, I hope things are okay!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Dw, take your time! ^^
Dw, take your time! ^^
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit