Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN}(WvL)NoodleDad's DoodlePad!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@Avmire here's your adopt, tysm for being so punctual with the levels! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zu7PKiK.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/IiZ0Rok.png[/img]
@Avmire
here's your adopt, tysm for being so punctual with the levels!
zu7PKiK.pngIiZ0Rok.png
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@dragonpals i would like... a teeny pls

Username: napstabl00k
User ID Number: 78744
Link to Dragon/Character: all of my dragons are currently boarded so here's an outfit link instead LOL
El Panda Rosso

Expression & Pose: She is an infamous cat burglar, so something sneaky! Maybe a lil smirk as she tiptoes around
Price: 275 lvls
Anything Else?: I know she has um.. the max apparel AND a skin so feel free to charge me more
@dragonpals i would like... a teeny pls

User ID Number: 78744
Link to Dragon/Character: all of my dragons are currently boarded so here's an outfit link instead LOL
El Panda Rosso

Expression & Pose: She is an infamous cat burglar, so something sneaky! Maybe a lil smirk as she tiptoes around
Price: 275 lvls
Anything Else?: I know she has um.. the max apparel AND a skin so feel free to charge me more
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@humboldt your doodles are so frikken gorgeous ***

Link to Dragon/Character: all my dragons are boarded so heres an outfit link instead
Zombie Princess

Vibe (optional): She's a backstabbing little usurper so like... sneaky and kinda evil. Check her bio for full info here.
Must Include (optional): her accent :3
Other Information: ty <3 the meatoball is so so cute btw
@humboldt your doodles are so frikken gorgeous ***

Link to Dragon/Character: all my dragons are boarded so heres an outfit link instead
Zombie Princess

Vibe (optional): She's a backstabbing little usurper so like... sneaky and kinda evil. Check her bio for full info here.
Must Include (optional): her accent :3
Other Information: ty <3 the meatoball is so so cute btw
@bunbun07
Bust (Style) /Badly Drawn: Bust Drawn
Link to Dragon/Character: i have no derg in my lair rn so heres an outfit link
Living Altar

Price: 75 lvls?
Size: large
Other Information: I know the accent is a little complicated so lmk if you need to charge more!!
@bunbun07
Bust (Style) /Badly Drawn: Bust Drawn
Link to Dragon/Character: i have no derg in my lair rn so heres an outfit link
Living Altar

Price: 75 lvls?
Size: large
Other Information: I know the accent is a little complicated so lmk if you need to charge more!!
@Andraya

ahhh they look beautiful!! thank you so much! TwT super excited to put this in Eden's bio! :D
@Andraya

ahhh they look beautiful!! thank you so much! TwT super excited to put this in Eden's bio! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Gurrero
sent: x2 lv10s, x16 lv5s for my order :]
@Gurrero
sent: x2 lv10s, x16 lv5s for my order :]
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX Oh fantastic! I was just about to go to bed, but since I finished, I'll go ahead and drop this. Just wanted to say I was captivated by their design and I had a lot of fun scribbling them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mX8anTo.png[/img] Please let me know if you would like a resize or line color changes. Don't forget to save the image to your own device! Thanks for supporting wind! :D
@GODHEX

Oh fantastic! I was just about to go to bed, but since I finished, I'll go ahead and drop this. Just wanted to say I was captivated by their design and I had a lot of fun scribbling them!

mX8anTo.png

Please let me know if you would like a resize or line color changes. Don't forget to save the image to your own device!

Thanks for supporting wind! :D
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero OUUU he looks phenomenal!! thank you so much, you nailed the freak vibes [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Gurrero
OUUU
he looks phenomenal!! thank you so much, you nailed the freak vibes
nzqnkq.png
@yumehisakawa

Hum sorry but I'm an artist, not an acceptor ^^ I'd rather not mess with my organisation by exalting for someone else, sorry ><
Would you be able to cancel the auctions and send to someone else available ?
@yumehisakawa

Hum sorry but I'm an artist, not an acceptor ^^ I'd rather not mess with my organisation by exalting for someone else, sorry ><
Would you be able to cancel the auctions and send to someone else available ?
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Hunt absolutely no worries! send the dragons at your convenience :D
@Hunt absolutely no worries! send the dragons at your convenience :D
krmbKW6.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29