Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OCs for SALE/TRADE!
1 2 3
How much did you want for him?
How much did you want for him?
wpZ7FHE.png92240386p.png90679300p.png64098176p.png
@Jeth

In what currency?
@Jeth

In what currency?
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
Either FR gems or USD
Either FR gems or USD
@Jeth

Not sure, make an offer.
@Jeth

Not sure, make an offer.
15 usd?
15 usd?
@jeth

Make it 20 and it's yours!
@jeth

Make it 20 and it's yours!
Done! PM with your paypal and I'll pay asap. I do have TH so you can transfer after I pay. I'll reply with my TH after I pay
Done! PM with your paypal and I'll pay asap. I do have TH so you can transfer after I pay. I'll reply with my TH after I pay
im interested in Giltx, if theyre tradeable heres my offers folder on TH. feel free to inquire about redesigns thrown in for free if any of the older and maybe a little ugly ones peak your interest [HERE]

and you know where to find the art and design tabs on TH im assuming so you can find examples of that there.

i also have FR YCHs

tyvm for considering! happy new year!
im interested in Giltx, if theyre tradeable heres my offers folder on TH. feel free to inquire about redesigns thrown in for free if any of the older and maybe a little ugly ones peak your interest [HERE]

and you know where to find the art and design tabs on TH im assuming so you can find examples of that there.

i also have FR YCHs

tyvm for considering! happy new year!
I will buy (or at least take a look at) the breeding pairs you're selling! Ask for morphologies on your basics! I will coli train your lvl 1s! Check out my hatchery!
Do you have possibly have a price range in mind for Axel (the orange shark on the first page)since I'm not very good when it comes to offering?
Do you have possibly have a price range in mind for Axel (the orange shark on the first page)since I'm not very good when it comes to offering?
77658809_tthOqVT4Nd1yZea.png
@HyenaGlitch

I'd say nothing below 35
@HyenaGlitch

I'd say nothing below 35
1 2 3